Alrighty then.
– 对不起 我知道现在很晚了 – 发生什么事了吗
– Sorry. I know it’s really late. – Did something happen?
我觉得这事不会有结果的
I don’t think it’ll work out.
我知道这很难 但我会一直陪在你身边
I know it’s tough. But I will be right beside you the whole time.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
我真的做不到
I just can’t.
我不怪你 你只是想让一切都过去
I don’t blame you for just wanting to let it all go.
但你不仅仅是为了你自己
But you’re not just doing it for you.
你也是在为其他女孩做这件事
You’re also doing it for all the other girls out there.
我只希望我从没有挑起这一切
I just wish I hadn’t started all this.
– 你在害怕什么 – 他们不相信我
– What are you afraid of? – That they won’t believe me.
我完全理解你的担心
I completely understand your concern.
也许他不会被定罪
And maybe he won’t be convicted.
但如果你不出庭作证的话就是你释放了他
But if you don’t testify, you’re the one that lets him off.
我想你会为此后悔一辈子的
And I think you’ll regret that.
我来帮你拿吧
Let me take that for you.
– 谁先洗澡 – 上次是你先洗的
– Who showers first? – Well, you went first last time.
是的 因为那匹马把我甩下来了
Yeah, because the horse threw me off.
– 进来吧 把你的头盔给我 – 但这不是个好理由
– Come on, your helmet, please. – But that’s not a good reason.
– 我真的很脏 – 是的 好吧 今天我闻起来最臭
– I was really filthy. – Yeah, well, today I smell the most.
别吵 你们俩都很臭
Easy now, you both smell a lot.
那我们就抛硬币决定吧
We’ll have to flip a coin, then.
我不想住在瑞典 也不想住在这
I can’t live in Sweden, and I can’t live here.
你还不没到年龄 等你到了足够的年龄 你想干什么就干什么
You’re not old enough. When you are, you can do as you like.
– 这借口太烂了 – 你还未成年
– That’s a bad excuse. – You’re still a minor.
在你成年之前 妈妈和我会决定什么是对你最好
And until you’re old enough, Mom and I decide what’s best for you.
– 妈妈和你吗 – 听我说
– “Mom and you”?! – Listen to me!
我们认为你还不够成熟 所以你不能自己搬出去住
We don’t think you’re mature enough to move out on your own.
– 因为你和妈妈现在在交流了吗 – 我不想再争论这个了
– Because you and Mom are talking now? – I won’t debate this any longer.
– 你要去哪儿 – 我要出去
– Where are you going? – I’m going out!
妈的
Damn it!
这感觉就好像我们根本不认识对方
It’s like we don’t even know each other.
这是你们第一次住在一起 彼此都需要点时间
It’s the first time you live together. It takes time to find each other.
– 我甚至都不知道他是谁 – 慢慢来嘛
– I have no clue who he is. – It’ll come.
我不知道 也许我们就不该把他带到这里来
I don’t know. Maybe it was wrong of us to bring him here.
也许去寄宿学校对他来说更好
Maybe a boarding school would’ve been better for him.
– 你知道那不适合他 – 但是他不想呆在这啊
– You know that’s not right for him. – But he doesn’t want to be here!
– 我能感觉到他讨厌我- 那当然啊 因为你是他爸爸
– I can feel it. He hates me. – Of course he does, you’re his dad.
你能做的只有忍♥受 你也是个成年人了
You’ll just have to endure it. You’re the adult.
长久以来 丽贝卡一直对他放任不管
Rebecca has been giving him a free pass for far too long.
因为她太自私了 所以她也就放弃不管了
Because she’s so self-absorbed and then she gives up.
然后他失去了控制 就剩下我一个人收拾这烂摊子
And then he spins out of control, and I’m left alone with all the mess.
这么说不公平的 你刚离开的时候是谁留下了一大烂摊子的
That’s not fair. Who was left with the mess when you just took off?
你什么时候成为丽贝卡的盟友了
When did you become Rebecca’s ally?
我只是说她一直独自一个人照顾他
I’m just saying she’s been handling him all on her own.
– 但我从不被允许帮忙… – 那么 现在你可以了
– But I wasn’t allowed to help… – Well, now you are.
现在也许已经晚了
It might be too late.
也许我们应该开始要求他做点什么
Maybe we should start demanding something of him.
现在 这个家对他来说就像一个旅馆
Right now, this place is like a hotel to him.
我认为这很不合理
I don’t think that’s very healthy.
我们应该让他多参与进来
We should involve him more.
哪位
Hello?
好的
Yes.
不 不 我会过去的 当然 拜
No, no. I’ll come in. Absolutely. Bye.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Have a good night. – Good night.
等等…
Wait…
等一下
Just wait a second.
你表现得很棒
You did really well.
– 我觉得自己好蠢 – 是的 但这不是你的错
– I feel so stupid. – Yes, but it’s not your fault.
他们并不相信我 我告诉过你会是这样的
They didn’t believe me. And I told you that would be the case.
– 是的 – 结果你也看到了
– Yes. – Yes.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
我一会儿打给你 好的 再见
I’ll call you right back. Okay. Bye.
是不是感觉特别好
Does it feel real good?
一台iPad 我的包 你收藏的手表 珠宝…
An iPad, my bag, your collection of watches, jewelry…
我不确定还丢了什么
I’m not sure what more is missing exactly.
是的 我已经报♥警♥了 他们在路上了
Yes, I’ve called the police. They’re on their way.
等下
Hang on.
古斯塔夫 去检查下你的房♥间 有人闯进来了
Gustav, check your room. We’ve had a break-in.
好的
Okay.
是的…
Yeah…
没有 幸运的是他们在上骑术课
No, luckily they’re at riding class.
好的 好 待会见 拜
Good. Yeah, see you later. Bye.
我没有确切地指责 我只是暗示
I didn’t accuse exactly, I insinuated.
你在停车场接近被告
You approached a defendant in a parking lot.
我的当事人在法庭上欺负 而被告却开心得要死
My client was being bullied in court, and the defendant was having a ball.
如果律师协会相信他的话
If the Bar Association believes him,
我们交罚款是完全不够的
it’s not over with just paying the fine.
– 他们可能会要求公开 – 费用我来出
– They may require it publicized. – I’ll pay.
这不是钱的问题 这太不专业了 你还不明白吗
It’s not about the money! It’s unprofessional. Don’t you see?
– 你为什么要在乎别人怎么想 – 这也算是我的公♥司♥吧
– Why do you care what people think? – Well, this is sort of my company, too.
是 但是当我们成为合伙人的时候 你也知道你将面临的会是什么
Yes, but when we became partners, you knew what you were in for.
你了解我的 你知道我是什么样的人 你什么时候变得这么胆小怕事了
You know me! You know what I’m like! When did you become such a chicken?
你就不能承认你犯了一个错误吗
Can’t you just for once admit you made a mistake?
– 拜托… – 你必须学会控制自己的情绪
– Come on… – You must learn to control yourself.
– 好吧 – 好的
– Yes. – Yes.
我找到了这个
I found this.
– 我想这是你的吧 – 是的 谢谢
– I believe it’s yours? – Yes, thanks.
前阵子我在车道上找到的
It’s just that I found it out in the driveway a while back.
然后我把它放在我的包里 但是我忘了给你
And then I put it in my bag, but I forgot to give it to you –
后来我的包在非法闯入时就被偷了
– and then my bag was stolen in the break-in.
之后今天我洗衣服的时候在你裤子里发现了它
And then today I found it in your pants when I was doing laundry.
你翻了我的东西 是吗
You go through my stuff?
闯入你自己的家可真是相当高级啊 古斯塔夫
It’s pretty advanced to break into your own home, Gustav.
– 你在说什么 – 你偷的东西呢
– What are you talking about now? – Where’s all the stuff you’ve stolen?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你得告诉皮特
You’ll have to tell Peter.
然后我们可以去警♥察♥局解释清楚
And then we can go to the police later and explain.
如果你愿意 我也可以亲自告诉他
Or I can tell him, if you prefer.
– 你想怎么样就怎么样吧 – 我怀疑你是认真的
– Do what the hell you want. – I doubt you mean that.
– 你又不了解我 – 是不了解 但我了解这个体系
– You don’t know me! – No. But I know the system.
我知道一旦你进去了就很难再出来
And I know it’s tough to get out once you get in.
尤其是像你这样
Especially for someone like you who
已经跟警♥察♥有过交流的人
already has experience with the police.
但还有另一个选择
But there is also another option.
那就是谁也不告诉
And that is not telling anyone.
但是这需要你融入这个家庭并采取措施
But that requires that you lean into the family and step up.
我不知道你是否有能力做到
I don’t know if you’re capable of doing that?
所以你现在要做一个决定
So you have a decision to make.
你最喜欢的菜是什么
What is your favourite dish?
– 我只能选择一样吗 – 是的
– I only get to choose one thing? – Of course.
好的 咖喱鸡
Okay, chicken curry.
你最喜欢的动物是什么
What is your favourite animal?
我喜欢兔子 狗和马 但我只能选择一样
I’ve got rabbit, dog and horse, but I can only choose one thing.
– 所以我选狗 – 很好
– So I choose dog. – Nice.
– 那录音机是怎么回事 – 那是我旧的录音机
– What’s up with the tape recorder? – It’s my old one.
他在地下室找到的 我也不知道他要拿来做什么
He found it in the basement. I don’t know what he’s up to.
– 卢卡斯现在也想要一个哥哥 – 那就去多生几个孩子吧 莉娜
– Lucas now wants a brother, too. – Go on then and have more kids, Lina.
那就给我介绍一个医院里的年轻帅哥医生吧 皮特
Go on then and hook me up with a hot young doctor from the hospital, Peter.
他们现在都抢光了 不过我可以给你找个老医生
They’re all sold out at the moment, but I can get you an old doctor.
你知道的 一个有很多耳毛的家伙
You know, a guy with lots of ear hair.
你会带什么
What would you bring?
好吧 我的毯子
Okay, my blanket.
嗨
Hi!
嘿 抱歉 我们…
Hey. Sorry, we…
– 这是阿曼达 – 嗨
– This is Amanda. – Hi.
这是我的继母
This is my stepmom.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 我是阿曼达 – 我是安妮
– Amanda. Hi. – Anne. Hi.
– 欢迎 – 谢谢
– Welcome. – Thank you.
– 你们一起出去玩了吗 – 我想你可以这么说