– 嗨 妈妈 – 你们怎么还没走
– Hi, Mom. – Why haven’t you left yet?
– 我们也不知道 – 爸爸呢
– We don’t know. – Where’s Dad?
他在里面
He is inside.
你为什么还没走
Why haven’t you left?
斯德哥尔摩的警♥察♥打电♥话♥过来了
They called from Stockholm, the police.
他们要我过去一趟
They want me to come up.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 我和你一起去 – 不用 你和女儿们待一起吧
– I’ll go with you. – No. Stay with the girls.
– 她们可以睡在… – 没必要
– They can sleep over at… – There’s no need.
我想我最好一个人去 丽贝卡也会在那
I think it’s better if I go alone. Rebecca will be there, too.
– 要我送你去机场吗 – 我叫了出租车
– Shall I drive you to the airport? – I’ve called a taxi.
– 你到了能给我打个电♥话♥吗 – 好的
– Will you call me when you get there? – Yes.
片名:红心女王
– 浴室里有人 – 只是工作上的同事
– There’s someone in the bathroom. – It’s just someone from work.
– 你找到你的鞋了吗 – 没有
– Did you find your shoes? – No.
那就再另找一双吧
Find another pair, then.
我以为我们说好了的
I thought we had an agreement.
是的 我们是讨论过 但未达成一致
No, we had a discussion, where we couldn’t agree.
我就不会把我的病人带回家
I don’t bring my patients home.
那是因为他们患有各种传染病
Because they suffer from all sorts of infectious diseases.
这是我们的家
This is our home
我们不能让闲杂人等在这里瞎晃悠
and we can’t have all sorts of people roaming around here.
他们不是闲杂人等 他们是需要帮助的人
It’s not ‘all sorts of people’. It’s people that need help.
我们不是在说他们是否需要帮助…
We’re not discussing if they need help or not –
但如果他们必须在这里 在我们的家里
– but if they should be here, in our home.
– 我不想这么做 – 那等古斯塔夫搬进来后就不能这样了
– I don’t want to do this. – It won’t work when Gustav moves in.
我不同意
No.
我们就不能有个地方让女孩们不受到你工作的影响吗
Can’t we have just one place where the girls can be free of your work?
一个能让女孩们和妈妈独处的地方
One single place where the girls get to have their mom to themselves?
把真实的生活带入我们的家并不会伤害到她们
Letting real life into our home won’t harm them.
你为什么不能说 好的 皮特 我明白 皮特
Why can’t you ever say: “Yes, Peter, I understand, Peter.”?
为什么每件事都要变成无休止的争论呢
Why does everything have to become an endless discussion?
– 拜托 亲爱的… – 不 我有权说出我的感受和想法
– Come on, honey… – No. I can say what I feel and think.
好的 皮特 我明白 皮特
Okay, Peter. I understand, Peter.
– 不 不 不… – 好的 你是对的 皮特
– No, no, no… – Yes, you’re right, Peter.
我太幸运了 你知道的 对吧
I’m so lucky. You know that, right?
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那天晚上你喝酒了吗
Did you drink any alcohol that night?
– 喝了 – 你喝了多少
– Yes. – How much did you have?
两三杯吧
Two or three drinks.
– 两杯还是三杯 – 三杯
– Two or three? – Three.
在过去的一年里你和多少个男人约会过
How many men have you been dating in the past year?
– 少于十个 还是超过十个 – 少于十个
– Less than 10? More than 10? – Less than 10.
你和他们中的多少人有过性关系
And how many of them did you have intercourse with?
听着 你必须做好为自己辩护的准备
Listen, you should be prepared for the defense coming down hard on you.
他们想要创造一个浪荡♥女♥性的形象
They want to create an image of a woman who asked for it.
那么有多少个
So, how many?
– 我想应该有七个吧 – 你想
– Seven, I think. – You think?
不是 我…七个
No, I… Seven.
好的
Good.
你会在法庭上表现很好的
You’re going to do fine in court.
你觉得很多吗
Do you think it’s a lot?
你没有什么好羞愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
完全不用觉得羞愧
Not at all.
兔子洞像隧♥道♥一样笔直地向前延伸…
The rabbit hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way –
然后它突然转动 以至于爱丽丝没有时间…
– and then it turned so suddenly, that Alice did not have a moment –
去想怎么停下来 于是她摔倒了 掉到了井里…
– to think about stopping, and she fell and fell down a well.
要么井很深 要么是爱丽丝下落得很慢…
Either the well was very deep, or Alice fell very slowly –
因为她有足够的时间下去环顾四周…
– for she had plenty of time as she went down to look around –
并思考接下来会发生什么
– and to wonder what was going to happen next.
妈妈
Mom?
为什么我不能等到古斯塔夫来再睡
Why can’t I stay up until Gustav arrives?
他们会很晚才到
They’ll be here very late.
我保证不会告诉弗丽达的
I promise I won’t tell Frida.
– 你醒来的时候他就会在这儿了 – 那我们现在是他的家人了吗
– He’ll be here when you wake up. – So are we his family now?
我们一直都是
We always have been.
那他为什么不和我们住在一起
Then why hasn’t he been living with us?
他之前一直和丽贝卡住在一起 你知道的
He’s been staying with Rebecca, you know that.
– 为什么 – 因为她是他妈妈
– Why? – Because she’s his mom.
他不能同时生活在两个国家
And he couldn’t live in two countries at once.
所以爸爸更喜欢和我们在一起 是吗
So Dad preferred to be with us?
没那么简单 小南瓜
It’s not that simple, pumpkin.
– 别想了该睡觉了 – 好的
– No more thinking. Time to sleep. – Okay.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Night-night. – Night.
你好
Hello.
嗨 这么早到啊
Hi! That was early.
– 欢迎 古斯塔夫 – 谢谢
– Welcome, Gustav. – Thanks.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
– 旅途还愉快吗 – 还不错
– Did you have a nice trip? – Sure.
我给你的新钥匙做了钥匙链
I made the key chain for your new key.
是我画的 你喜欢吗
I made the drawings. You like them?
– 谢谢 – 我用木头做了一个木心
– Thank you. – I made the wooden heart out of wood.
我们学校有一个车间 有一台机器可以切割…
We have this workshop at school with a machine to cut…
你们俩去坐下吧
Go sit down, you two.
爸爸 你今天会来接我们吗
Dad, can you pick us up today?
不会 妈妈会去接你们的 我和古斯塔夫有点事要做
No, Mom will pick you up. I have stuff to do with Gustav.
– 我能去吗 – 不行 只能我和他去
– Can I come? – No, it’s just him and me.
这不公平
That’s not fair.
我知道 这个世界就是不公平的
I know. The world isn’t fair.
弗丽达 坐到你的椅子上去
Frida, go sit on your chair.
– 我想和爸爸坐在一起 – 不可以 你已经是个大姑娘了
– I wanna sit with Daddy. – Come on, you’re a big girl.
我想我们今天可以为你的房♥间买♥♥些新东西
I thought we could buy some things for your room today.
好的 如果你愿意的话
Sure. If you want to.
我想也许你喜欢按自己的想法装饰它
I thought maybe you’d like to make it more your own.
好的
Sure.
– 能帮我拿一下这个吗 – 好的
– Will you take this? – Yes.
– 我还以为他不想见你 – 不是…
– I didn’t think he wanted to see you. – Nah…
他又被学校开除了
He’s been kicked out of school again.
丽贝卡想送他去寄宿学校
Rebecca wanted him off to boarding school.
我们说服她让他在这里完成学业…
We talked her into letting him –
他暑假后就要开始工作了
– finish school down here instead. He’s starting after the summer break.
– 他懂丹麦语吗 – 其实跟瑞典语也差不多
– Does he even understand Danish? – It’s almost the same as Swedish.
不管怎样他都很不乐意
Either way he’s against the very idea.
你也不能因此责怪他
You can’t blame him for that.
– 他离开了他所有的朋友和事物 – 但这也不是长久的
– He left all his friends and stuff. – But it’s not going to be forever.
我希望他以后还会搬出去
I hope he’ll move out again at some point.
但始终他也是你儿子
But still.
– 皮特心情怎么样 – 他很期待
– How does Peter feel about it? – He’s looking forward to it.
当然他也有点焦虑
But of course he’s a little anxious too.
我想这对他们两个都有好处
I think it’ll be good for both of them.
是的
Sure.
妈妈最近怎么样
How’s Mom doing these days?
她又住院了 肺出了点问题
She’s been in the hospital again, something with her lungs.
我相信你要是看她会让她高兴些
I’m sure a visit from you would cheer her up.
好的…
Yeah…
你这样拖延下去是完全不能让人接受的
It’s completely unacceptable that you drag out the case like this.
是的 如果你仔细想想
Yes, and I think you’ll agree that it’s ridiculous,
我想你也会同意这很荒谬
if you give it a thought.
当然
Sure.
很好
Good.
你可以随时给我打电♥话♥ 谢谢 再见
You just call me anytime. Thanks a lot. Bye.
嘿
Hey.
对不起 我不知道你在家
Sorry. I didn’t know you were home.
我只是把你的东西整理一下 所以…
I was just bringing some of your stuff down and…
谢谢
Thank you.
这书好看吗
Is it any good?
是关于什么的
What’s it about?
– 一个男人 – 好的
– A man. – Okay.
– 就这些吗 – 是的
– Just a man? – Yes.
那好吧