Nicole, this place is amazing.
我是说,你真的做到了。
I mean, you really pulled it off.
谢谢,雷。
Thanks, Ray.
谢谢你在最后一刻过来。
And thanks for coming through at the last minute.
嗯,当然。
Well, of course.
你应该在这里。这是最好的。
You deserve to be here. It’s the best.
你知道吗,你看起来很美。
You know, and you look beautiful.
来吧,我们去喝潘趣酒。
Come on, let’s go spike the punch.
顺便说一句,我喜欢你的头发。
By the way, I like your hair.
妮可,事情发展成这样我真的很抱歉。
Nicole, I’m honestly sorry about how things worked out.
我真以为布拉德会邀请你。
I really thought Brad was gonna ask you.
是的,但我已经有约会了。
He did, but I already had a date.
他很沮丧,所以我让他知道你很随和。
He was bummed, so I let him know you were easy.
妮可?
Nicole?
爸爸?
Dad?
你不是应该在里约热内卢吗?
Weren’t you supposed to be in Rio?
不,我就在我该在的地方。
No, I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
就这一次。
For once.
总得从某个地方开始
Gotta start somewhere.
雷,这是我爸爸。
Ray, this is my dad.
是吗?很高兴见到你。
Yeah? It’s good to meet you.
很荣幸,雷。
It’s a pleasure, Ray.
你一定很为妮可感到骄傲…她想出了这个点子,还把它拼在了一起。
Hey, you must be real proud of Nicole… her dreaming this up and putting it all together.
还不错,是吧?
It’s not bad, is it?
不,一点也不坏。
No, not bad at all.
好的,玩得开心。
Okay, have fun.
我要和其他老人一起上阳台。
I’m going up to the balcony with the rest of the aged.
明天晚上吃饭吗?
Dinner tomorrow night?
7点来接我?
Pick me up at 7:00?
好吧。再见。
Okay. See ya.
……现在,派对正式开始了,是时候献上毕业班百年纪念礼物了。
And now… And now, to officially get the party started, it’s time for the dedication of the senior class centennial gift.
我很荣幸地为大家介绍我们的时区先生和小姐。
To share in the unveiling, I am proud to present our own Mr. and Miss Time Zone.
首先,时区先生…布拉德·塞尔登先生……由艾丽西娅·德加萨里奥陪同。
First up, Mr. Time Zone himself… Mr. Brad Seldon… accompanied by Alicia DeGasario.
现在是时区小姐…朱迪·瓦因小姐,陪同她的是…
And now Miss Time Zone herself… Miss Judy Vine, accompanied by her escort…
Dave!
Dave Ednasi.
Dave!
而现在,百年来的一个时刻。
And now, a moment 100 years in the making.
我们高年级很自豪地向大家展示…我们的百年纪念雕塑。
Our senior class is proud to present… Our centennial sculpture.
女士们先生们,有请Chase Hammond
Ladies and gentlemen, Chase Hammond.
电刑!你为什么不告诉我?
The Electrocutes! Why didn’t you tell me?
我想给你个惊喜。
I wanted it to be a surprise.
听起来不像白兰地。
They don’t sound like Brandy.
太酷了。
That was pretty cool.
很高兴今晚是你来找我。
I’m glad it was you at my door tonight.
真高兴。
Real glad.
雷,我真的很开心。
Ray, I’m really having a good time.
伙计,这让我有点难以启齿。
Man, that makes this kind of tough to say.
什么?
What?
这是我做过的最好的事了。
Well, it’s a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done.
雷,这都是骗局。
Ray, it was all a scam.
是啊,奏效了
Yeah. Well, it worked.
爸爸,你在这里做什么?
Dad, what are you doing here?
跳舞。你在这里做什么?
Dancing. What are you doing here?
跳舞。
Dancing.
——非常好。
– Very good.
我本来想插嘴的。
I was gonna ask to cut in.
Ray在哪里?
Where’s Ray?
走了。但你已经得到我的允许了。
Gone. But you’ve got my permission.
我相信你还能抓住他。
I’m sure you can still catch him.
其实我是想请你跳舞的。
Actually, I was gonna ask to dance with you.
真的?
Really?
那么,我们要让谁吃醋呢?
So, who are we making jealous?
每个人,妮可。
Everyone, Nicole.
每一个人。
Everyone.
我不知道我以前有没有被送上门来过。
I don’t know that I’ve ever been walked to my door before.
我租了豪华轿车。
Well, I rented the limo.
我要做那个人。
I get to be the guy.
是吗?
Yeah?
所以我就是那个女孩了?
So, I guess that makes me the girl?

Right.
妮可,……我度过了一段非常愉快的时光。
Well, Nicole, I… I had a really lovely time.
——打电♥话♥给我?——是的,等等。
– Call me? – Yeah, whatever.
妈妈?
Mom?
那一定是一个有趣的夜晚。
That must have been an interesting evening.
爸爸。
Dad.
Chase.
-我们应该告诉他们吗?-是的。
– Should we tell ’em? – Yeah.
-我们要同居了。-是的。
– We’re moving in together. – Yeah.
显然,我们都需要思考这意味着什么。
Obviously, we all need to think about what this means.
当然,这样吧你们俩在这儿考虑一下我们到树屋里再考虑。
Sure, well… Tell you what… why don’t you two think about it here and we’ll go think about it in the tree house.
k – 86岩块
K-86 Rock block.
他们太棒了!
They’re out of this world!
如果你想要一个更厚、更多汁的汉堡,那就来流星汉堡吧,它位于榆树大道的蒂莫西佐宁公园大道上。
If you want a burger that’s thicker, juicier, or out of this world, come to Meteor Burger, located on the Timothy Zonin Parkway at Elm Boulevard.
流星汉堡家的双层超厚太空奶昔!
Meteor Burger…home of the double thick Space Shake!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!