How do you remember that?
-我就是喜欢。我要走了。——不。
– I just do. I’m out of here. – Don’t.
听着,如果你生气地离开,我们就会倒♥退♥。
Look, if you leave mad, it sets us back.
这不会让我退缩。不知道我是怎么卷进来的。
It doesn’t set me back. Don’t know how I got myself into this.
到目前为止,回报微乎其微。
So far, the payback’s been minimal.
一切都是关于你……你的朋友和你的地盘。
It’s all about you… your friends and your turf.
——我的地盘吗?——妮可。
– My turf? – Nicole.
好吧。你是对的。
Okay. You’re right.
首先,回来。
First, come back.
做一个我们都知道你能做的有魅力的人。
Be the charmer we both know you can be.
然后你想去哪我们就去哪。
And then we’ll go wherever you wanna go.
无论我想要什么?
Wherever I want?
莉兹,德丽娜,你们认识妮可。
Liz, Drena, you know Nicole.
是啊,从上周末的睡衣派对上。
Yeah, from the slumber party last weekend.
-我们给彼此涂了脚趾甲。-听着,你们为什么不…然后我们玩了真心话大冒险,记得吗?
– We painted each other’s toenails. – Look, why don’t you girls just… And then we played Truth or Dare, remember?
你们俩承认在艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特成为白金唱片之前,你们喜欢她。
You two admitted liking Alanis Morissette before the record went platinum.
-我从来都不喜欢艾伦…-你也是
– I never liked Alan… – You did, too.
-达尔西在哪里?-她可能一会儿就到。
– So where’s Dulcie? – She’ll probably be by later.
这疼吗?
Did that hurt?
没有这个多。
Not as much as this.
乳♥头♥环,酷。
Nipple ring, cool.
把上衣脱掉。让我们看一看。
Take your top off. Let’s get a look at it.
嘿,妮可。
Hey, Nicole.
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
是啊!
Yeah!
——嗨,布莱德。——嘿,艾丽西亚。
– Hey, Brad. – Hey, Alicia.
凯西真是个甜心。
You know, Kathy really is a sweetie.
是的,她是。谢谢。
Yeah, she is. Thanks.
你知道吗,你这么说真的很酷。
You know, it’s really cool that you say that.
我是说,真的,因为其他很多女孩都是彻头彻尾的贱♥人♥,你知道吗?
I mean, it really is, ’cause a lot of the other girls have been complete bitches, you know?
因为妮可的事
‘Cause of the whole Nicole thing.
他们只是嫉妒。而且,你的生活也更好。
They’re just jealous. Besides, you’re better off.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为你和妮可是,非常要好的朋友。
I thought that you and Nicole were, like, really good friends.
最好,但大家都知道妮可只会空谈,很少行动。
Best of, but everyone knows Nicole’s a lot of talk and very little action.
是啊,但很多女孩都是那样的。
Yeah, but a lot of girls are like that.
不是所有的女孩。
Not all girls.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-喝点什么?——水。
– Something to drink? – Water.
奇斯,没想到会在这里见到你。
Chase, I didn’t expect to see you here.
我经常来这里。
I come here a lot.
最近没有。
Not lately.
嘿。那就这样吧。
Hey. There you go.
蔡斯,这是约书亚。
Chase, this is Joshua.
-你好吗?-嗨。
– How you doing? – Hey.
我没想到你会爱上我。
I didn’t expect you to fall in love.
我没想到你会掉进盖普。
I didn’t expect you to fall into the Gap.
你就在那里。
There you are.
——嘿,达尔西。-开个房♥间。
– Hey, Dulcie. – Get a room.
熟练的。
Masterful.
我想现在我该向骗子女王鞠躬了。
I guess now I should bow down to the queen of scams.
又收到了女儿朱迪的邮件。
Got more email from Daughter Judy.
就是那个放你鸽子的人吗?
The same one who stood you up?
她说她在看尼布尔的另一部电影。
She said she was at the other Nyble flick.
我们走错剧院了。
We were at the wrong theater.
那你们什么时候约会?
So when’s the big hookup?
我不知道。我在重新考虑。
I don’t know. I’m having second thoughts.
如果她看到我,看到她脸上的反应,我想我无法承受……-你知道的,非常失望。-戴夫,这和外表无关。
I don’t think I could take it if she saw me and I saw this reaction on her face… – you know, gross disappointment. – Dave, it’s not about looks.
这就是牙仙刚才说的。
And that’s what the Tooth Fairy was just saying.
我在给年鉴工作人员做学生调查。
Hey, I’m doing a student poll for the yearbook staff.
我们在为年鉴工作人员做学生投票。
We are doing a student poll for the yearbook staff.
酷。来吧。
Cool. Shoot.
你心目中的完美约会是什么样的?
So what’s your idea of a perfect date?
约会系列活动,还是约会人?
Date… series of activities, or date… person?
——人。——活动。
– Person. – Activities.
——人。——好的。
– The person. – All right.
她是那种会揭穿你的鬼话的女孩。
She’s the kind of girl who will call you on your bullshit.
她不怕跳舞。她主动提出付钱。
She’s not afraid to dance. She offers to pay.
她不会在约会前决定要不要吻你。
She doesn’t decide before a date whether she’s gonna kiss you or not.
她不是很认真,也不是很讽刺,四千美元买♥♥一个大屏幕挺划算的。
She’s not completely earnest, yet she’s not completely ironic, Four grand is a good deal for a jumbotron.
我宁愿减少装饰品的费用,也不愿减少娱乐费用。
I’d rather take the overage out of decorations than entertainment.
我们会失去烟雾。
We’ll lose the smoke.
我们有一个白兰地风格的翻唱乐队,很不错,但是很贵。
We got a Brandy-style cover band that is so right, but they cost.
妮可,我们的预算在哪里?
Nicole, where are we budget-wise?
有人有电枪吗?你好,妮可?
Anyone got a stun gun? Hello, Nicole?
是的。
Yeah.
我们还剩多少钱做装饰?
How much money do we have left for decorations?
资料在我储物柜里。我以后再想办法。
The info’s in my locker. I’ll figure it out later.
好吧,我现在就去拿。
Okay, I’ll go get it now.
妮可怎么了?
What’s up with Nicole?
-我想她恋爱了。-他们是很可爱的一对。
– I think she’s in love. – Well, they are a cute couple.
她点了甜点,十分钟后就能准备好。
She orders dessert, and she can be ready in 10 minutes.
好吧,我们得把“bullshit”改成“bull”。
Well, we will have to change that “bullshit” to “bull.”
那就用”自命不凡”
Well, then use “pretensions.”
好吧。
Okay.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我听说你和蔡斯·哈蒙德是怎么回事?
So, what’s this I hear about you and Chase Hammond?
你听到了什么?
What do you hear?
-你们是一对。 一对?
– You’re an item. – Item?
你从哪里得到你的消息?
Where do you get your news?
母亲和女儿应该互相倾诉,亲爱的。
Mothers and daughters should confide, honey.
我们看到了一个乐队。我们要去参加舞会。
We saw a band. We’re going to a dance.
我觉得他不是个好主意,妮可。
I don’t think he’s such a good idea, Nicole.
——为什么不呢?-首先,你们是邻居
– Why not? – You’re neighbors, for one thing.
-还有一件事…-什么?
– And another thing is… – Yeah?
他对你来说太高了。
He’s too tall for you.
哦,妈妈。
Oh, Mom.
它会没事的。
It’ll be okay.
你喜欢吗?它们是最新的。
Do you like ’em? They’re the latest.
是的,他们很好。谢谢。
Yeah, they’re great. Thanks.
我们明天早走。需要我打电♥话♥给你吗?
We’re leaving early tomorrow. You need me to call you?
不,我很好。我一点都不累。
No, I’m fine. I’m not even tired.
你想去散散步吗?
Hey, you feel like a walk?
我们有些人需要美容觉,蔡斯。
Some of us require beauty sleep, Chase.
我让你去拿。
I’ll let you get that.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
Hambone.
Dickweed.
你得看看我在做什么,伙计。
You gotta see what I’m working on, guy.
更好的是,我给了你一个参与的机会。
Better yet, I’m offering you a chance to participate.
它是什么?
What is it?
老兄,你得亲眼目睹才会相信。
My man, you’ve gotta see this to believe it.
我预定了明天一整天的编辑室。
I got the editing room reserved all day tomorrow.
…我都订了。
I’m… I’m all booked.
面包屑,我的朋友。
Bread crumbs, mi amigo.
Hasta.
看看他们,在谈论我们。
Look at ’em down there, talking about us.
说什么,埃迪?
Saying what, Eddie?
你知道,“他很可爱。”
You know, “He’s cute.”
他很甜。身材很好
He’s sweet. He’s built.”
他精心打扮。
He primps.
埃迪准备出门的时间比我长。
Eddie takes longer to get ready to go out than I do.
他还因为我让他等而生我的气?
And he gets mad at me for making him wait?
但我也在等待,好吧。
But I do my share of waiting, too, all right.
那你要让他等多久?
Well, how long are you gonna make him wait?
取悦女人的关键是甜言蜜语。
The key to pleasing a woman is sweet talk.
“你真漂亮。”
“You’re so beautiful.”
“你瘦了吗?”
“Have you lost weight?”
还有那三个字,总是能让我搞定一切……-“再来一杯龙舌兰?”
And then there are the three words – that always seal the deal for me… – “Another tequila shot?”
拜托,妮可,我们很亲密的。菜,女孩。
Come on, Nicole, we’re bonding here. Dish, girl.
Chase Hammond……大手,大脚,你知道吗?
Chase Hammond… big hands, big feet, you know?
——嘿,Bo。迪。
– Hey, Bo. – It’s Dee.