我很激动地向大家报告布拉德实施了下一项计划。
I’m thrilled to report Brad’s exercised the next element of protocol.
戴夫是个使者?
Dave was an emissary?
他问我如果布拉德邀请你一起共度今晚你会不会同意。
He asked me if I thought if Brad asked you to share the evening and if you’d say yes.
– – – ?-所以我让他转告布拉德,你说过真正的男人工作时不用网。
– And? – And so I told him to tell Brad that you said that a real man works without a net.
——你什么?——放松。他都是你的。
– You what? – Relax. He’s all yours.
社交名媛抢到了梦想的约会。
Scheming socialite snags dream date.
切斯,你非得这么近吗?
Chase, do you have to get so close?
-越近越响!-这就是我想说的!
– Closer is louder! – That’s my point!
——我。-我们不能在上面说话。
– Mine, too. – We can’t talk up there.
我们在车里聊天。
We talked in the car.
你有什么特别的想法吗?
Is something in particular on your mind?
我只是不明白你明晚为什么不和我们一起去。
I just don’t see why you won’t come with us tomorrow night.
——阿尔夫?-别这样,这正是你的拿手好戏。
– To ALF? – Come on, it’s right up your alley.
我已经告诉过你了。我不感兴趣。放弃。
I told you already. I’m not interested. Drop it.
你去吧,好吗?把这当自己的家。
Look, you go, okay? Knock yourself out.
我不明白你的意思。
I don’t get you.
我是说,你半辈子都在拘留所抗♥议♥汉森或者那个便秘的打手……——指定打击。
I mean, you spend half your life in detention protesting Hanson – or the constipated hitter… – Designated hitter.
管他呢
Whatever.
但是当涉及到真正重要的事情时……什么?
But when it comes to something really important… What?
你以为你是詹姆斯·迪恩吗,Chase
You think you’re so James Dean, Chase.
但这些所谓的反叛只是个笑话。
But all this so-called rebellion… it’s a joke.
我们要分手了,不是吗?
We’re breaking up, aren’t we?
我只是觉得我们的方向不一样。
I just think that we’re headed in different directions.
仅此而已
That’s all.
你嗑药了?
Are you stoned?
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
这是晚上9点
It’s 9:00 p.m.
是的,就是这样。
yeah, so it is.
你一整天都没起床。
You didn’t get out of bed all day.
那正确的问题应该是”儿子,你病了吗?”
Then wouldn’t the correct question be, “Son, are you ill?”
——是吗?——没有。
– Are you? – No.
你嗑药了?
Are you stoned?
你可以告诉我。我很酷。
You could tell me, you know. I’d be cool.
我知道你会很酷的。
Yeah, I know you’d be cool.
那是什么意思?
And what is that supposed to mean?
意思是我读过你的年鉴。
It means I’ve read your yearbook.
“穿过雾向前走。点燃蜡烛,开派对。
“Onward through the fog. Light up and party.
做♥爱♥,自♥由♥自在,我们是73届的”
Have sex, be free, we’re the class of ’73.”
你嗑药了?
Are you stoned?
爸爸,直到你来到这里,看到黑光,感觉到齐柏林飞艇的海报,放心吧。
Dad, until you come in here and see a black light and felt Led Zeppelin poster, rest easy.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
哈蒙德先生。
Mr. Hammond.
-哟,起床啦。-我们有约会。
– Yo, rise and shine. – We’ve got dates.
约会?
Dates?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
如果保安要求,就过来做你的工作。
If security asks, just come over here and do your job.
妮可,恐怕我有些消息要告诉你。
Nicole, I’m afraid I’ve got some news.
是吗?
Yeah?
阿多尼斯·乔克深深爱上了对手的精神领袖。
Adonis jock falls hard for rival spirit head.
翻译吗?
Translation?
艾派克的啦啦队长,他上周在比赛中碰到的那个。
The cheerleader from Apex, the one he landed on last week in the game.
那个假装躲不开他的荡♥妇♥?
The slut who pretended she couldn’t get out of his way?
这是一个。他爱她。
That’s the one. He loves her.
爱。就像我关心。
Love. Like I care.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
他要带谁去我们学校的百年纪念?
Who’s he taking to our school centennial?
那就是她。
That would be her.
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
我不知道。她发誓她会和朋友们在这里,你知道的,为了安全。
I don’t know. She swore she’d be here with friends, you know, for safety.
她发誓吗?这小妞是谁?
She swore? Who is this chick?
——女儿朱迪。-也许她得遛阿斯特罗。
– Daughter Judy. – Maybe she had to walk Astro.
女儿朱迪是她的网名。
Daughter Judy’s her screen name.
我们一直在互相发邮件。她已经进入太空了。
We’ve been emailing each other. She’s way into space.
-网络女孩很性感。-哦,是的。
– Cyber girls are hot. – Oh, yeah.
我从来没有吻过别的女孩。
I’ve never kissed another girl.
我从没在六年级时在滑板宫吻过Chase Hammond
I’ve never kissed Chase Hammond at the Skate Palace in sixth grade.
Chase Hammond? 我从未用过需要电池的东西。
Chase Hammond? I never did it with anything requiring batteries.
好了,够了。
All right, that’s enough.
——要走了。——什么? 等等
– Gotta go. – What? Wait, wait.
我还以为你今年不会玩”顺风车”呢。
I thought you weren’t gonna do that “safe ride” shit this year.
哥们,大学看重的是课外活动。
Dude, colleges look at extracurricular activities, man.
戴夫,你在。那不是你这么做的原因。
Dave, you’re in. That’s not why you do it.
-哦,是吗?那么为什么呢?-你想知道为什么吗?
– Oh, yeah? Then why? – You wanna know why?
这和你当篮球队经理的原因是一样的…你想成为他们中的一员。
It’s the same reason you’re the manager of the basketball team… you wanna be one of them.
这个“他们”是谁?喝得醉得不能开车的人?
Who is this “them”? People too drunk to drive?
你和你的两个好朋友在等女孩,其中一个很可能是莱娅公主,你想离开,好让某个运动员拍拍你的头。
You’re with your two best friends waiting for girls, one of them quite possibly Princess Leia, and you wanna leave so that some jock will pat you on the head.
我走了。
I’m going.
你要知道现在有一半的人都相信你在一家绅士夜♥总♥会♥做兼♥职♥。
You should know that half the party now believes you have a part-time job at a gentlemen’s cabaret.
好像很重要似的。开车送我回家。
Like it matters. Drive me home.
你在开玩笑吧。
You gotta be kidding.
吐在我的皮革内饰上?我会照顾好你的车
Puke on my leather interior? I got your ride taken care of.
——这里。-白马王子是个混♥蛋♥。
– This way. – Prince Charming is a dick.
把青蛙带来。
Bring on the frogs.
呱呱!
Ribbit!
你叫我安全搭车?
You called for a safe ride?
好了,小心你的头。
Okay, watch your head.
这是我在《条子》里学的。”
I learned that on “Cops.”
你知道她住哪儿吗?
you know where she lives?
我想我能找到。
I think I can find it.
指定戴夫,还能再坐一个人吗?
Yo, Designated Dave, you got room for one more, man?
确定。
Sure.
也许我们可以给你来点薯条。
Hey, perhaps we could get you some fries with that.
是的。薯条,可乐和…来杯奶昔怎么样?
Yeah. Fries, a Coke and… What about a milk shake?
给自己准备一份快乐套餐。
Get yourself a Happy Meal.
女孩在后座得到了双面男孩。
Girl gets two-faced boy in back seat.
暴♥力♥的预期。
Violence anticipated.
这是有规矩的,你知道吗?
There are rules, you know?
——规则?——规则。
– Rules? – Rules.
什么规则?——老年人规则!
– What rules? – Seniors rule!
如果你不打算贯彻你的提议,你不会派指定戴夫去问我是否愿意和你一起去。
You don’t send Designated Dave to ask if I’ll go with you if you don’t plan on following through with the offer.
我本来打算这么做的。我本来打算这么做的。
I was going to. I was going to.
只是……——他只是……- – – – – -闭嘴!
It’s just that… – He just… – Shut up!
我不知道。…我坠入了爱河。
I don’t know. I… I fell in love.
所以我听到。
So I heard.
高中的爱情是傻瓜才有的,布拉德,你没听说吗?
High school love is for saps, Brad, or haven’t you heard?
现在只剩我一个人在尴尬和疏离中独自一人去参加我们人生中最重要的一个夜晚?
Now I’m left alone with the embarrassment and alienation of having to go stag to one of the biggest nights of our lives?
不太可能。我还是不去的好。
Not very likely. I might as well skip it.
把那东西关掉,不然我就揍你一顿!
Turn that thing off or I’m gonna go Sean young on your ass!
我想她指的是西恩·潘。
I think she means Sean Penn.
这很好。肖恩·杨让我害怕。
That’s good. Sean young scares me.
尽情狂欢吧,小丑们。
Yuck it up, clowns.
是啊,如果你喜欢我的羞辱,周一在时区的比赛应该是真正的”狂欢”
Yeah, if you enjoy my humiliation, Monday at Time Zone should be a real “hootenin.”
这是乡间音乐。
It’s hootenanny.
我很抱歉。看,我……
I’m sorry. Look, I…
你能让我在这下车吗?
Hey, can you just drop me off here?
但我们离你家还有几个街区。
But we’re still a couple blocks away from your house.
你听到了。
You heard the man.
-好的,再见,孟。-上帝保佑
– Okay, bye, meng. – Vaya con dios.
——再见,Chase。妮可,等等
– Later, Chase. – Nicole, wait.
如果你妈妈醒着,她会看穿迪恩·马丁的伪装。
If your mom’s awake, she’s gonna see right through that Dean Martin impression.
我从后面偷偷地带你过去。
I’ll sneak you through the back.
什么?
What?
她的车不在这里。
Her car’s not here.
她不在家。
She’s not home.
好吧,再见。
Okay, bye.
-白♥痴♥。
– Moron.
一边眉毛。带上Georgia Ann Warner
One eyebrow. Taking Georgia Ann Warner.
健康状况不佳。带走苏
Failed health. Taking Sue.
带走 Dee Vine
Taking Dee Vine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!