那个金发女郎 一定是艾略特的病人
The blonde must be one of Elliott’s patients.
我装摄影机时看到她出了诊所
I was unloading my camera when I saw her come out of his office
我跟踪她到你那里
and I followed her to you.
你喷的是什么东西
What was that stuff you sprayed on her?
我自己做的一种喷♥剂♥
It’s a kind of Mace I made at home.
成份很简单 一种钠化合物
It’s a pretty simple compound of sodium…
别给我上巫术课了 钠和亚当我分不清
Save the Mr. Wizard lecture, I wouldn’t know sodium from Adam.
确实很管用
It sure worked.
会造成暂时性的失明 只有10秒的功效
It’s temporary blindness. It only lasts about ten seconds.
这救了我的命
Saved my life.
我知道
I know.
我真希望它也能救我妈一命
I wish I had saved Mom’s.
你很爱你的妈妈 是不是
You liked your mom a lot, didn’t you?
对
Yeah.
我想念她
I miss her.
你还要可乐吗
You want some more Coke?
哦 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, thank you.
你看我的画儿怎么样
How do you like my painting?
很不错
It’s… very nice.
我几年前花五百美元买♥♥的
I bought it a couple of years ago for $500.
确实是个很大的投资
It’s really a great investment.
十年后可能有百万的价值
I mean, ten years from now, it could be worth… a million dollars.
当然 如果画家死了会更值钱
More if the artist dies, of course.
祝你好运 谢谢
Good luck with it. Thanks.
你父亲不会纳闷你在哪里吗
Doesn’t your father wonder where you are?
他不是我父亲 是我继父
He’s not my father. He’s my stepfather.
我告诉他 我住在朋友保罗家 保罗会掩护我
I told him I am staying at my friend Paul’s, and he’ll cover for me.
那我明天送你回家
I’ll take you home tomorrow.
不 我不想回家 瞧 布雷克小姐
I don’t want to go home. Miss Blake,
我有张照片
I’ve got some pictures…
叫我莉兹 好吗
Call me Liz, OK?
莉兹 我拍了张金发女郎的照片
Liz, I’ve got some pictures of that blonde
我在艾略特办公室外藏了个照相机
from a camera I hid outside Elliott’s office.
我们得进去 找到艾略特的记录薄 找出她的姓名
Now, we gotta get in, get Elliott’s appointment book, and get her name.
警♥察♥就是干这个的 我们去跟马利诺谈谈
That’s what the police are for. Come on, let’s talk to Marino.
好 你去找马利诺谈吧 我去找出金发女郎的姓名
Fine, you talk to Marino. I’m going to find out the blonde’s name.
你以为你是谁 超人 天啊 你只是个孩子
Who do you think you are, Superman? You’re just a kid, for God’s sake.
我是救了你一命的孩子
Yeah, I’m the kid that saved your life.
这样好了 我去跟马利诺谈谈
All right, look, let me talk to Marino.
如果他不管 我再帮你的忙
If he cops out, then I’ll help you.
好吧 但你不能提我的名字
OK, but you can’t mention my name.
麦克会杀死我的
Mike would kill me.
我应该在准备法语考试
I’m supposed to be… studying for a French exam.
你朋友今晚掩护你 是不是
Well, your friend’s covering for you tonight, right?
嗯 我也是你的朋友 我将是你最大的掩护
Well, I’m your friend, too, and I’ll be the best cover you ever had.
好吧
OK.
你在这里不会有事吧
You sure you going to be OK here?
没事
Fine.
嗯 给你
Well… Here you go.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
马利诺 我得跟你谈谈
Hey, Marino, I gotta talk to you.
你的外地客户出现了吗 没有
Mr. Out-of-Town turn up? No.
那你最好带睡袋过来
Then you better send for your overnight bags.
算了吧 你知道我没杀那个女人
Hey, come on, you know I didn’t kill that woman.
你仍是我最佳的赌注
You’re still my best bet.
你听好 她昨晚差点杀了我
For your information, she tried to kill me last night.
真的吗
Really?
这是你关心的声音吗
Is that supposed to be concern in your voice?
我从职业的角度来关心公民间的彼此残杀
I take a professional interest in our citizens knocking each other off.
这是在哪里发生的
Where did this happen?
她一路从希尔顿饭店跟着我 跟到地下铁
She followed me from the Sheraton into the subway.
我以为我甩了她 结果我回家时她在等我
I thought I lost her, but she was waiting when I got home.
她企图用剃刀杀我 有没有目击者
She tried to slash me. Any witnesses to this one?
有 谁
Yes. Who?
我不能告诉你 又出城了吗
I can’t tell you. Out of town again?
没有 我只是答应什么都不说
No, I just promised I wouldn’t say anything.
这一套我听多了
You know, this has a familiar ring to it.
听着 马利诺 我对你自认聪明的混帐话不感兴趣
Look, Marino, I’m not interested in your wiseass remarks.
有人想杀我 我需要帮助
Someone’s trying to kill me, and I need help.
我会帮助你的 我有个好牢房♥ 你在那里会安全的
I’ll help you. I got a nice cell. You’ll be very safe in it.
嘿 艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
等一等
Hey, wait a minute. Look.
我知道杀人犯是艾略特的一个病人
I know the murderer is one of Elliott’s patients.
你怎么知道的 她从他的办公室出来
How do you know that? Because she came out of his office.
你看见的吗
Did you see her?
不是 但我知道她从那里出来
Well, no, not exactly. But I know she came out.
你要得到他的纪录簿
You got to get in there, get his appointment book.
上面一定有她的名字
Her name’s got to be in it.
希望你当妓♥女♥比当侦探更加出色
I hope you make a better hooker than you do a detective.
我很久以前就想到了艾略特的记录簿
I thought about Elliott’s appointment book a long time ago.
那么 结果呢
So? So…
你不能走进一个医生的诊所
You can’t just walk into some shrink’s joint
没头没脑的去查
and start going through his books.
你得有搜索证 而法官需要很长时间
You need a search warrant. And judges take a long time
才会让你开始四处探索
before they let you start snooping around some shrink’s office.
当然 这不能阻止 一个偏执的杀人嫌疑犯
Of course, that wouldn’t prevent a paranoid murder suspect
偷偷进去
from breaking in.
寻找某些证据来为她的案子辩护
You know, searching for some evidence to defend her case.
我懂了 你要我替你当小偷
Oh, I get it. You want me to break in for you.
我没想让你做任何非法的事 你可以引用我的话
I don’t want you to do anything illegal. You can quote me on that.
但我明天会抓你进来 明白吗 明天
But I’m booking you tomorrow. You got it? Tomorrow.
我是利维医生
I’m Dr. Levy.
你好 我是艾略特医生
How do you do? I’m Dr. Elliott.
我能为你做点儿什么 艾略特医生
What can I do for you, Dr. Elliott?
你还诊断过我的病人呢
You’re seeing a patient of mine.
没错
That’s right.
我认为她很危险
I believe she’s dangerous.
真的 怎么个危险法
Really? In what way?
她在给我惹麻烦 因为我不同意
She’s causing me trouble because I wouldn’t approve
她动变性手术
her sex-change operation.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble has she caused you?
她几次打电♥话♥威胁我
She’s threatened me several times over the phone.
她还偷了我的剃刀 她为什么要那么做
She also stole my razor. Why would she do that?
医生 你知道有位妇女
Doctor, did you read about the woman
在电梯里被杀的报道吗
who was slashed to death in an elevator?
那是头条新闻
It was on the front page, I could hardly miss…
凯特·米勒 遇害者 我的病人
Kate Miller, the victim, was my patient.
你想芭比与此有关
You don’t think that Bobbi had anything to do with that?
我的剃刀不见了 凯特·米勒是被剃刀杀死的
My razor’s gone. Kate Miller was killed with a razor.
会不会是别人拿走的
Nobody else could have taken it?
医生 我不是紧张过度 芭比用电♥话♥威胁我
Doctor, I am not paranoid. Bobbi has threatened me over the phone.
她说要伤害我
She said she was going to hurt me.
我的病人被杀了 我的剃刀不见了
My patient was slashed to death, and my razor’s gone.
现在你不必是个侦探就可以推算出 是不是
Now you don’t have to be a detective to figure it out, do you?
跟我来 我们去跟警♥察♥谈谈
Come with me, and… we’ll talk to the police.
我已经去过警♥察♥局了
I’ve already been to the police.
我没有提到芭比 我想先跟她谈谈
But I didn’t tell them about Bobbi. I wanted to talk to her first.
我要确定是她干的
I wanted to be absolutely sure that it was her.
但她不给我回电♥话♥
But she wouldn’t return my calls.
我希望你能够帮我
I was hoping you’d be able to help.
好 我来帮你
Yes, I’ll help.
我跟她谈谈
I’ll talk to her.
如果我同意你的诊断 我们就去警♥察♥局
If I agree with your diagnosis, we’ll go to the police.
谢谢
Thank you.
请告诉我进展的情况
Please let me know what happens.
你知道为什么芭比到我这里来吗
Do you know why Bobbi came to see me in the first place?
不知道
No.
何不到我办公室去 我来联络她
Why don’t we go to my office, and we’ll try to get in touch with her.
我约会要晚了
I am late for an appointment now.
联络上她之后打个电♥话♥到我办公室 好吗
Why don’t you call me at my office when you’ve reached her.