看看图片 这就是我们来到这里的
Look at the pictures. That’s what we came here for.
嗨
Hi.
第一次来这里吗
First time here?
别摸了
Stop it.
停
Cut it out.
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
别这样 站着不要动
Now you stop that. I told you to stand and be still and I meant it.
疯子
Nuts
挑选了个劣货
Pick up Teukey!
对不起 我很不懂礼貌 谢谢你帮我捡起
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been so rude. Thank you for picking up…
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
华尔街体育田径俱乐部 483号♥会员
WALL STREET ATHLETIC CLUB MEMBER 483
我爱今天下午 也许我们会再见面
I loved the afternoon. Maybe well meet again.
我爱我们的下午
I loved our afternoon.
纽约市卫生局 曼哈顿分局
City of New York DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH LOWER MANHATTAN HEALTH DISTRICT
华伦·洛克曼
WARREN LOCKMAN
你必须马上 到福特·格林地区卫生中心登记
It is urgent that you report to: Ft. Greene District Health Center
你感染了性病
YOU HAVE CONTRACTED A VENEREAL DISEASE!
盯着看人不礼貌
It’s not polite to stare.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要 不要
No. No.
你真的认为奥蒂朗股票会上涨吗
So you really think Auditron’s going up?
嗯 我的消息来源很可靠
Well, I got it from a very good source.
涨一倍 真的 你不是从我这里听到的
Double, huh? You didn’t hear it from me.
你知道吗 我要给我的经纪人打个电♥话♥
You know what? I’m going to give my broker a little call.
天啊 嗯 这样
Jesus. Well, what about…?
天
Oh, my…
不 等等
No, wait! Help!
求你了 你还不明白 叫警♥察♥啊 还等
Please, you don’t understand! Please, call the police! Wait!
叫警♥察♥
Please, call the police!
叫警♥察♥ 谁去叫一下警♥察♥
Call the police! Somebody call the police!
艾略特医生 我是罗·费里曼 我人还在芝加哥
Dr. Elliott, this is Lou Freeman. I’m still in Chicago.
星期五的约会我赶不回来了
I won’t be back in time for our appointment on Friday.
我星期一再打电♥话♥给你 行吗
I’ll give you a call on Monday, OK?
罗伯特 给乔治打电♥话♥ 我周末回家
Robert, call George. I’ll be home over the weekend.
我是芭比
This is Bobbi.
你这阵子见不到我了
You won’t see me anymore,
我只能对着你的答录机说话
so I’m going to have a little session with your machine.
医生 我非常不愉快
Doctor, I’m so unhappy.
我是男儿身女儿心啊
I’m a girl inside this man’s body,
而你又不帮我
and you’re not helping me to get out.
我只好另请高明
So I got a new shrink.
他叫利维 他要帮我签署文件
Levy’s his name, and he’s going to sign the papers
好让我动手术
so I can get my operation.
我借了你的剃刀
I borrowed your razor and…
反正你会在报上看到
Well, you’ll read all about it.
有个金发的婊♥子♥看到了 不过我会找到她的
Some blonde bitch saw me, but I’ll get her.
记住 如果利维给你打电♥话♥
Remember, if he calls you…
你最好告诉他我很好
…you better tell Levy I’m OK.
别再逼我变成一个坏姑娘
Don’t make me be a bad girl again.
艾洛特医生 我是彼得夫人
Yes, Dr. Elliott, this is Mrs. Peters.
我要确定明天下午两点的会诊时间
I just wanted to confirm our appointment for tomorrow. Two o’clock, right?
我是十三辖区的马利诺侦探
This is Detective Marino from the 13th Precinct.
你的一个病人 凯特·米勒今晚被杀了
One of your patients, Kate Miller, was killed tonight.
我不知道你是否能来分局一下
I wonder if you’d stop down at the precinct and ask for me.
我有一些问题 我想你能帮助我澄清
I got some questions I think you can help me with.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
Mm-hm.
是的
OK.
身份确定
Positive ID.
嘿 艾迪 把这个送到实验室
Hey, Eddie. Listen, I want you to take this over to the lab
翻拍几张照片 好
and get some pictures made of it. Yeah.
注意她一下 好
Keep an eye on her. Right.
马利诺侦探 我就是
Detective Marino? OK.
是的 我是艾略特医生
Yeah. I’m Dr. Elliott.
医生
Oh, Doctor.
你在我办公室外面那边坐会儿好吗
Listen, would you have a seat outside my office in the corner over there.
我马上就好 好的
I’ll be right with you. All right.
帮我复印三张
So give me three copies…
你为什么不让我走 放我走吧
Why don’t you let go of me, will you?
你是凯特·米勒的儿子
Are you Kate Miller’s son?
我是艾略特医生 你母亲的医生
I’m Dr. Elliott, your mother’s doctor.
你为什么在这里
Why do you have to be here?
我让麦克带我来的
I made Mike bring me.
他在辨认
He’s identifying the…
如果我跟我妈妈一起去 她就不会死的
My mom wouldn’t be dead if I had gone with her.
你不该为你妈妈的死而责怪自己
You shouldn’t feel responsible for your mother’s death.
如果你想说什么 或许我可以帮得上忙
If you talk about it, I might be able to help.
你知道是谁杀死她的吗
Do you know who killed her?
不知道 那就帮不了她 是不是
No. Then you can’t help, can you?
现在或许帮不上
Not now maybe.
也许 以后如果你想跟谁谈谈此事
But later, if you want someone to talk to about all this.
让你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥ 不 他才不是我父亲
Ask your father to call… No, he’s not my father.
我父亲在越南阵亡了
My father was killed in Vietnam.
拿着
Take this.
你随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
You can call me any time.
我通常都在
I’m always there all day long. I’m usually there…
医生 我们谈谈
OK, Doctor, let’s talk in here.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
洛克曼在博物馆钓上她
She was picked up by Lockman at the museum.
她在他的公♥寓♥度了一个下午
She spent the afternoon at his place
下电梯时遭人刺死
and was chopped up in the elevator on the way out.
那边儿的那个姑娘看到了凶手
That girl out there saw the murderer.
这真可怕
That’s terrible.
你知道是谁干的吗 是个金发女孩
Do you know who it is? Some broad.
一个女人 对
A woman? Yeah.
布雷克小姐没看见她的脸
Miss Blake didn’t get a great look at her face
因为她戴着个大太阳眼镜
because she had on these big sunglasses.
我能帮得上忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
可以 你见米勒太太
Yeah. When you spoke with Mrs. Miller…
她有没有说要去见谁
…did she say she was going to meet anybody?
没有
No.
有人跟她一起离开你的办公室吗
Did she leave your office with anybody?
没有
No.
她去看什么病
What was she seeing you for?
小毛病 她的婚姻出了点儿问题
Nothing too serious. She had some problems with her marriage,
我正在帮她解决
and I was helping her work them out.
什么样的问题
What kind of problems?
你结婚了吗 马利诺侦探
Are you married, Detective Marino?
是的 有孩子吗
Yeah. Children?
两个儿子
Two sons.
你多久没有和你太太做♥爱♥了
When was the last time you had intercourse with your wife?
那跟你有他妈的什么关系
Now what the fuck is it to you?
那就是你问米勒太太那些问题时我的感觉
That’s exactly how I feel about your questions concerning Mrs. Miller.
嘿 你听好 医生
Hey, look, Doctor,
这里有个被残酷杀死的妇女
we got a brutally murdered woman here,
她已经不会再不好意思了
who passed the point of being embarrassed
你可以告诉我任何事
by anything you might tell me.
你说的对 对不起
I guess you’re right. I’m sorry,
只是我不常和外人谈病人的情形
but I’m not used to discussing a patient’s case with outsiders.
我不是外人 我是个警♥察♥
I’m not an outsider. I’m a cop.
我们直说吧
Now, let’s make it easy for you.
她有没有寻短见的迹象
Was she looking to get killed?
你是说自杀 对
You mean, was she suicidal? Yeah.
没有 没有
No. No.
那她干嘛搭上洛克曼
So why did she pick up this Lockman character?
他可能是个杀手 可他不是
He could’ve been a killer. But he wasn’t.