我不舒服 我很痛
I’m not feeling well, I’ve got pain
艾菲 我们全都很痛
Effie, we all got pain!
七年来 我和你们一起唱歌♥ 我是你们的姊妹
For seven years, I’ve sung with you I was your sister
你是我们的烦恼
You were our trouble
现在你竟然告诉我一切完了
And now you’re telling me it’s all over
现在我们就告诉你一切完了
And now we’re telling you it’s all over
我就告诉你们 我不会离开
And now I’m telling you I ain’t going
一切完了
It’s all over
我不会离开
I ain’t going
一切完了
It’s all over
我就告诉你
And I am telling you
我不会离开
I’m not going
你是我遇上最好的男人
You’re the best man I’ll ever know
我不能离开你
There’s no way I can ever go
不 不 我永远不能
No, no, there’s no way
不 不 没有你我不能活
No, no, no way I’m living without you
不 不 没有你我不能活
I’m not living without you
我不要单身自♥由♥
I don’t want to be free
我要留下来 留下来
I’m staying, I’m staying
而你 而你
And you, and you
你会爱我
You’re gonna love me
你会爱我
You’re gonna love me
我就告诉你
And I am telling you
我不会离开
I’m not going
纵使有多艰苦
Even though the rough times are showing
不可能 不可能
There’s just no way, there’s no way
我们同根同源
We’re part of the same place
我们同时同代
We’re part of the same time
我们同呼同吸
We both share the same blood
我们同心同德
We both have the same mind
时间流逝 我们一起分享
And time and time We’ve had so much to share
不 不 不 不 不可能
No, no, no, no, no, no way
我不能明天醒来
I’m not waking up tomorrow morning
发觉自己孤身一人
And finding that there’s nobody there
亲爱的 不可能
Darling, there’s no way
不 不可能 没有你我活不下去
No, no, no, no way I’m living without you
没有你我活不下去
I’m not living without you
不可能
You see, there’s just no way
不可能
There’s no way
请不要离开我
Please don’t go away from me
和我在一起 和我在一起
Stay with me, stay with me
和我一起 抱我
Stay, stay and hold me
和我一起 抱我
Stay, stay and hold me
请和我一起 抱我 先生
Please stay and hold me, Mister Man
试试 先生
Try it, mister, try it, mister
我知你可以的
I know you can
你可以摧山裂树
Tear down the mountain
你可以大叫大囔 但你说什么也好
Yell, scream and shout You can say what you want
我不会离开
I’m not walking out
你可以干涸河水 你可以推我 打我 杀了我
Stop all the rivers Push, strike and kill
我就是不能离开你
I’m not gonna leave you
不能离开你
There’s no way I will
我就告诉你
And I am telling you
我不会离开
I’m not going
你是我遇上最好的男人
You’re the best man I’ll ever know
我永不能离开你
There’s no way I could ever, ever go
不 不 不 不 不可能
No, no, no, no way
不 不 不 不 不可能
No, no, no, no way
没有你我活不下去
I’m living without you
没有你我活不下去
I’m not living without you
没有你我活不下去
Not living without you
我不要单身自♥由♥
I don’t want to be free
我要留下来 留下来
I’m staying, I’m staying
而你 而你 而你
And you, and you, and you
你会爱我
You’re gonna love me
你会爱我
You’re gonna love me
你会 你会
Yes, you are Yes, you are
爱我
Love me!
爱我
Love me!
爱我
Love me!
爱我
Love
你会爱
You’re gonna love

me
各位观众 西泽皇宫为你呈献
Ladies and gentlemen, the showroom at Caesar’s Palace is proud to present
蒂娜·琼斯和梦幻女郎
Deena Jones and The Dreams.
爱我爱我 亲爱的
Love, love me, baby
爱我爱我 可人儿
Love, love me, child
因为亲爱亲爱的 我爱你爱得发疯
‘Cause baby, baby, baby You’re driving me wild
我要成名 成名
I’m somebody, somebody
没有人能阻止我
And nobody’s gonna hold me down
没有人能阻止我
No, nobody, nobody, nobody’s gonna hold me down
我要成名
I’m somebody
所有事在底特律的街头开始
It all started on the streets of Detroit,
那里有三位女孩 名字叫蒂娜 罗慧和米歇尔
where three girls named Deena, Lorrell and Michelle
梦想着有一天成为歌♥星
dreamed about one day becoming singing stars.
自从她们首次于拉斯韦加斯 登台成功后
Since their triumphant Las Vegas debut,
她们连续六年都有登上冠军的专辑
they’ve had No. 1 albums for each of the last six years.
而且她们还要再创佳绩
And they’re showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
但对蒂娜·琼斯来说 最令她兴奋的事是
But for Deena Jones, none of these exciting events compare
她成庶君特·泰勒的太太
to the day she became Mrs. Curtis Taylor, Jr.
得到太太支持 泰勒先生打造了 他的音乐王国
With his wife at his side, Mr. Taylor has built his music empire
成为美国最成功的非裔黑人企业
into the most successful Afro-American business in the United States,
捧红了很多家传户晓的偶像 像家家胆小鬼
producing such sensations as The Family Funk,
吉米·岳利
Jimmy Early,
当然还少不了独特的 金宝联线
and the phenomenal Campbell Connection.
蒂娜·琼斯更成了 音乐及电视的女王
Deena Jones has conquered the worlds of music and television.
不久将来 她更会挑战自己
And soon, she hopes to take on her biggest challenge yet,
拍摄史诗式 鲜为人知的 埃及妖后前半生传
the epic, untold story of Cleopatra’s early years
以现代音乐重传演绎传奇
all set to the music of today.
没有人能阻止我
No, nobody, nobody, nobody’s gonna hold me down
我是名人
I’m somebody
谢谢
Thank you.
-我美丽的太太 怎么样 -君特
-How’s my beautiful wife? -Curtis.
-我不知应该怎样跟你说 -说什么 尽管说出来
-I’m not sure how to tell you this. -Tell me what? Just say it.
我知道你放了很多时间 在这部电影上
I know how much time you’ve invested in this movie.
但我不能演那个角色
But I can’t play that part.
我曾保证会把你塑造成 一个电影巨星 对吗
I promised you I was gonna make you a movie star, right?
埃及妖后能让你达到那位置
Cleopatra is gonna get us there.
我的意思是 她是一国之后
I mean, this is the queen of a nation,
不是什么妓♥女♥ 瘾君子或女仆
not some hooker, junkie, maid.
我知道 我知道 这是很重要的故事
I know. I know. It’s a very important story.
就像你那样重要
And it’s more than you.
试想想 所有还未出世的 黑人美女
Think about all the beautiful black women that ain’t even born yet.
她们长大时会说 “我能够演所有我喜欢的角色”
When they grow up they’re gonna say, “I can play any part I want to.
“看看蒂娜·琼斯 她做到了”
“Look at Deena Jones. She did it.”
但这很荒谬
But it’s ridiculous. Come on.
在整出电影里 她都是十六岁
She’s 16 years old for most of the movie.
宝贝 对我来说 你永远也是十六岁
Well, baby, you’ll always be 16 to me.
那就是问题所在
Maybe that’s the problem.
也许你从来看不清楚 我是谁
Maybe you just don’t see me for who I am.
我第一眼看你
When I first saw you
我便惊叹︰”噢”
I said, “Oh, my”
我惊叹︰”噢 你是我的梦想”
I said, “Oh, my, that’s a dream
“你是我的梦想”
“That’s my dream”
我需要一个梦想
I needed a dream
生活越见困难
When it all seemed to go bad
但我遇到了你
Then I found you
你成为了我最甜美的梦想
And I have had the most beautiful dreams
让人梦寐以求
Any mars ever had
我第一眼看你
When I first saw you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!