哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥为你呈献 梦幻女郎
CBS’s Star Cavalcade presents the incredible Dreams
献唱他们的最新单曲 〈沉重 沉重〉
singing their latest hit, Heavy, Heavy.
你压得我透不过气
You got so heavy, baby
太沉重 太沉重
Heavy, heavy
你压得我透不过气
You got so heavy on me
你以前对我无欲无求
You used to want nothing from me
总对我说”一起自♥由♥”
You used to say, “Let’s both be free”
总是舞动而不是伛偻
You used to dance instead of walk
-第2号♥摄影机推前 -来个大特写 2号♥机
-Tighten up on camera two. Tighten up. -Move in, camera two.
你压得我透不过气
Heavy, heavy
你压得我透不过气
You got so heavy, baby
说吧 说吧
Talk, talk, talk
你压得我透不过气
Heavy, heavy
说吧 说吧
Talk, talk, talk
太沉重 太沉重
Heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy
艾菲 你疯了 告诉我 我做错了什么
Effie, you’re going crazy! Tell me, what have I done?
你夺去我的梦想 蒂娜 又夺了我的男友
You stole my dream, Deena, and you stole my man!
我不想再听你说这些话
I don’t want to hear that kind of talk out of you…
你不要对我装聋扮哑
Don’t act like you don’t know what this is about!
艾菲 不要吵 人人都听到你说什么了
Effie, stop screaming. Everybody can hear you.
我才不管 就让他们听
I don’t care! Let them all hear!
我警言你 不要再拖累我们 回去录像厂
I’m warning you, Effie, you stop bringing us down! And get back there!
为什么 君特 你不再爱我 只爱她那瘦屁♥股♥
Why, Curtis? You don’t need me. All you care about is her bony ass!
你最好听话
You better back off.
不听话又如何
Or what?
没我奈何吧
I didn’t think so.
爱我爱我 亲爱的
Love, love me, baby
爱我爱我 可人儿
Love, love me, child
因为亲爱亲爱的 我爱你爱得发疯
‘Cause, baby, baby, baby You’re driving me wild
听着 所有镜子要同一时间转动
Listen, listen, listen. The mirrors got to turn together, guys.
他们要舞动
They got to dance.
泰勒先生 我们还有个大问题
Mr. Taylor? We have a bigger problem on our hands.
你应该记得表演是在除夕夜
Do I have to remind you that it’s New Year’s Eve?
伯特 不要担心 我会处理好
Burt, don’t worry about it. I’ve got it taken care of.
人客付了50大元 是要来看三个女郎
These people are paying 50 bucks. They expect to see three girls.
信我
Trust me.
-君特 一切不太妥当 -已成定局
-Curtis, I just don’t feel right about this. -It’s done.
先换衣服
Wardrobe needs you first.
我们是一家人
We are a family
就如一棵大树盘根
Like a giant tree
枝叶伸展到天空
Branching out toward the sky
我们是一家人
We are a family
-对不起 我迟了 -艾菲
-I’m sorry I’m late. -Effie.
斯斯 对不起 没来排练
C.C., sorry I missed rehearsals.
我去了看医生 现在我好多了
But I went to the doctor, and I am feeling much better now.
听着 今晚你便休息一下
Look, don’t try to make it tonight.
这是什么话 宝贝 今晚是除夕夜
What are you talking about, baby? It’s New Year’s Eve.
君特刚走去打电♥话♥
Yeah. Curtis just stepped out to make a call.
你还是先回房♥ 稍后他来和你谈
Why don’t you go up to your room and later he’ll come up and talk to you?
我说我很好
I said, I’m fine.
失陪 我先去换衣服
Excuse me. I have to get dressed now.
噢 天呀 我很紧张呢
Oh, God, I’m so nervous.
我记熟了舞步 但和声还不很
I got all the steps down, but those harmonies…
斯斯 是什么一回事
C.C., what’s going on?
罗慧 发生了什么
Lorrell, what’s going on?
-艾菲 君特是要 -爱我
-Effie, Curtis was supposed to… -Love me.
君特是要爱我
Curtis was supposed to love me.
你终于来 艾菲 我四处在找你
There you are, Effie. I’ve been looking all over.
我转身走 然后发觉已被人出♥卖♥♥♥
I turn my back and find myself out on the line
你可以先警告我
You could have warned me
但你不会对我如斯宽容
But that would have been too kind
我已警告你多月 请你收敛脾气
I’ve been warning you for months to clean up your act.
你总是迟到 总是尖酸刻薄
You’ve been late, you’ve been mean,
总是满口废话和牢骚
giving all kinds of bullshit flack.
谎话 全是谎话
That’s a lie, that’s a lie
我只是不舒服
It’s just I haven’t been feeling that well
艾菲 请你
Effie, please!
不要再为自己找借口
Stop excusing yourself.
你总是迟到 总是尖酸刻薄
You’ve been late, you’ve been mean,
任由体重上升
and getting fatter all the time.
你说谎 说谎
Now, you’re lyir, lyir
我从未如此清瘦
I’ve never been so thin!
你说谎 说谎
You’re lyir, you’re lyir
全因你搭上了那个贱♥货♥
‘Cause you’re knocking off that piece
那个自认艳绝全场的人
Who thinks she’s better than everybody
她不比任何人好
She ain’t better than anybody!
她不独特 只是平凡
She ain’t nothing but common!
若她是平凡
Now, who you calling common
那你就是自以为是 自恋 毫不专业
You self-indulgent, self-absorbed, non-professional?
你 我在说你
You! I’m calling you
你就是他搭上的贱♥货♥
I’m calling you the common piece he’s knocking off
听好 怨天尤人小姐
Now, you listen to me Miss Blame It On The World
我已忍♥受了很久
See, I’ve put up with you for much too long
忍♥受你的满腹牢骚
I have put up with your bitching
忍♥受你的唠唠叨叨
I’ve put up with your nagging
忍♥受你的吵吵闹闹
And all your screaming, too
停 你们会几时停止争吵
Now, when are you two gonna stop all this fighting?
不关你事 罗慧
Stay out of this, Lorrell.
这只是我和蒂娜之间的事
This is between Deena and me.
是吗 那也是我的事
Yeah? Well, it’s between me, too!
我和你们一样 都属于这个乐团
I’m as much a part of this group as anybody else
我受够了 艾菲
And I’m tired, Effie, I’m tired
受够了你给我们带来的问题
of all the problems you’re making us
我就知道 你们两人连成一线
I always knew you two were together
什么
What?
我早知你们连手对付我
I always knew you two were ganging up on me!
你不要拖她下水
She had nothing to do with this change
都是你 都是你
It was you, it was you
只顾自己
Always thinking of you!
只顾自己
Always thinking of you!
我早知道你是个麻烦
I knew you were trouble from the start
麻烦
Trouble?
从一开始 你就是个大♥麻♥烦
You were real bad trouble from the start
君特 我是你的女友
Curtis, I’m your woman.
是你搞分化
But you’re getting out now
我辛苦建立这乐团 不会让你糟蹋它
I’m not building this group to have you tear it apart
你尽管叫嚷发疯
Go ahead and rant and scream and shout!
但你不用担心 我会给你赔偿
Don’t worry, baby, I’ll buy you out
再多的钱也不能使我离开
There’s no money dirty enough to buy me out.
记清这点 君特
You remember that, Curtis.
放手吧 艾菲
Lay off, Effie
拿钱 然后走吧
Just take the money and run
你和他们是一伙 斯斯
You’re in this with him, C.C.?
冷静 艾菲
Cool it, Effie
你终于知道你闯了大祸
This time you know what you done
他们也收买♥♥了你这黑鬼
So they bought your black ass, too, huh?
听我说 冷静下来 艾菲
I said, cool it, Effie
这一次你太过份了
This time you’ve gone too far
噢 我还可以更过份
Oh, I can go further! I can go further!
我不想再听你们的争吵
I don’t want to stay around this
我是新加入的
I’m just breakir into this business
这都是你们的纷争
This is between all of you
-和我全无关系 -是吗
-This is none of my affair -Yeah?
你当然也有份 小妹妹
Well, it’s between you, too Now, little sister
你也难辞其咎
This snow job is as much your sin
望着我 望着我
Look at me! Look at me!
你耍了什么手段才能加入乐团
How much did you put out to get in?
你小心说话 艾菲·惠特小姐
Now, you watch your mouth Watch your mouth, Miss Effie White
我不会忍♥受 你这些二流歌♥女的疯话
‘Cause I don’t take that talk from no second-rate diva
自身也顾不了
who can’t sustain