我的声音还是会实现
All ’cause you won’t listen

Listen
我驻足歧路
I am alone at a crossroads
在离家的旅途
I’m not at home in my own home
我锲而不舍 诉尽心意
And I’ve tried and tried to say what’s on my mind
你应能知道
You should have known
我一直相信你
Now I’m done believing you
你却从未感我所感
You don’t know what I’m feeling
我比你想的丰富
I’m more than what you made of me
我唱你给我的歌♥
I followed the voice you gave to me
现在我要唱出我自己
But now I’ve got to find my own
茫茫前路
I don’t know where I belong
但我的旅途不会停步
But I’ll be moving on
虽然你
If you don’t
你不愿意听
If you won’t listen
我心底的一阙歌♥
To the song here in my heart
我口里哼的调子
A melody I start
我仍会坚持
But I will complete
我一直相信你
Now I’m done believing you
你却从未感我所感
You don’t know what I’m feeling
我比你想的丰富
I’m more than what you made of me
我唱你给我的歌♥
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
现在我要唱出我自己
But now I’ve got to find my own
我自我
My own
马列 很久不见
Marty. Long time.
对呀 君特 而你仍然是二流的奸险小人
Yeah, Curtis. And you’re still a second-class snake.
你是上等人吧 男士们 放过我吧
First-class to you. Gentlemen, give me a break.
为什么 君特 你有放过艾菲吗
Why, Curtis? Did you give Effie one?
-你这样对她 我可以要你身败名裂 -胡扯
-I could kill you for what you did to her. -You couldn’t kill shit.
除了来羞辱我 你们来这里 是想和我
I assume you guys have a reason for barging in here
讨价还价
other than to insult me.
泰勒先生 我们决定于联邦机构申诉
Mr. Taylor, we’re planning to go to the federal authorities.
向他们举证 证明你贿赂其它人 消灭艾菲的唱片
Yeah, we’ll tell the feds how you killed Effie’s record. Payola, man.
你还记得吧 君特 我以前便目睹一切发生
You remember, Curtis, I witnessed it all.
还记得我们唱〈弃明投暗〉时 你的一切卑鄙手段
The whole dirty operation going back to Steppir to the Bad Side.
做得对 但谁会相信你
That’s right you did, but who’s going to believe you?
你只是一个被解雇 所以到处撒野的人
All you are is a guy that’s pissed off ’cause you got fired.
我们有文件证明 泰勒先生
We have documented evidence, Mr. Taylor.
伪造虚假的销♥售♥报告 以欺骗投资者的利润
Falsified sales records to cheat investors out of their profits,
表面是买♥♥正货 实际上 它是用来掩饰
goods-quality merchandise listed as cutouts to disguise the fraud,
你的黑帮借贷事业
mob-backed loans,
你的行赂网络已经营了11年
and a payola operation stretching back 11 years.
谁人给你这些
Who gave you this?
相信我 我完全不知道君特会这么对你
Believe me, I had no idea what Curtis was trying to do to you.
艾菲 你还好吗
Effie, are you all right?
我现在很快乐 蒂娜 我有一个爱我的孩子
I’m happy now, Deena. I have a child who loves me.
-你有小孩子 -玛吉也不再算是小孩子了
-You have a baby? -Magic’s not exactly a baby anymore.
她差不多九岁了
She’s almost nine now.
我想告诉你 那时 我真的想告诉你
I wanted to tell you. At the time, I really wanted to tell you.
蒂娜 他不知道孩子的事
Deena, he doesn’t know.
艾菲 艾菲 艾菲
Effie, Effie, Effie.
我看你仍是那么惹人烦厌
Well, I see you’re just as much trouble as you ever were.
你好 君特
Hello, Curtis.
你也完全没有改变
You haven’t changed much, either.
事实上 我收回刚才的说话 你看起来太胖了 宝贝
Actually, I take that back. You are looking a little heavy, baby.
体重可以减轻一点喔
You could lose some weight.
待会才跟你算帐
I’ll deal with you later.
泰勒先生同意以所有人最满意的方法来 解决这件事
Mr. Taylor agrees it’s in everyone’s interest to resolve the situation
来换取我们的答应 不把事件带上法庭
without resorting to draconian legal measures.
用简单英语来说吧
Say that in English.
我们可以在全国发行 艾菲的〈只得一夜〉
Nationwide distribution of our version of One Night Only, Effie.
-以我们的品牌名义 -听起来蛮不错
-On our own label. -That sounds good to me.
不要忘记 君特 如果这些协议告吹了
And remember, Curtis, if these negotiations fall apart
你就直路走进监狱
you’re going straight to jail.
对呀 君特
That’s right, Curtis.
你曾经打♥压♥我 但你不会再次成功
You stopped me once, but you’ll never stop me again.
因为这次
‘Cause this time
艾菲韦特将会
Effie White’s gonna
大获全胜
win
蒂娜 给我滚出来
Deena! Get your ass out here!
你好吗 君特
Hello, Curtis.
嘻 妈 你怎么来了 我以为你不喜欢来洛杉矶
Hey, May. What are you doing here? I mean, I thought you said you hate LA.
我是呀 但我的女儿需要我 所以我来这里
Oh, I do. But my daughter said she needed me, so I’m here.
在车上等我 妈妈
Go wait in the car, Mama.
你设计陷害我
That was a dirty trick you pulled on me.
我要做点什么阻止你 君特
I had to do something to stop you, Curtis.
-你怎可以这样对艾菲 -我做我需要做的
-How could you do that to Effie? -I had to do what I had to.
你认为你能去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
出去找新的音乐 宝贝 就像你一般
Out looking for a new sound, baby, just like you.
-你不能走 -为什么 因为你拥有我
-You can’t leave. -Why? Because you own me?
你可以控告我 你可以拿走我的所有
You can sue me. You can take everything I have!
没有关系 因为我能够从头开始
It don’t matter, ’cause I’ll start over.
艾菲做到了 我也可以
Effie did it and so can I.
听好 没有你我不能活 我爱你
Listen, I’m not living without you. I love you.
对不起 君特 我不能继续下去
I’m sorry, Curtis. I can’t do this anymore.
再见
Goodbye.
见到你真好 君特
Good to see you, Curtis.
泰勒先生
Mr. Taylor?
泰勒先生 这将是一个苦乐参半的晚上
Mr. Taylor, this must be a bittersweet night.
对梦幻女郎说再见 到底有什么感受
How does it feel to say goodbye to The Dreams?
我不说再见 只会说你好
I don’t believe in goodbyes, just hellos.
现在就来和泰莉亚·威廉斯小姐说好
And I want you all to say hello to Tania Williams.
各位观众 将于底特律作告别演出的
Ladies and gentlemen, back in Detroit for their farewell performance,
梦幻女郎
the incredible Dreams.
梦幻女郎
The incredible Dreams.
我们没有永远守在一起
We didn’t make forever
我们打算各自闯出新天地
We’ve each got to go our separate way
开始之时 彷徨无助
And now we’re standing here helpless
欲言又无语
Looking for something to say
我们守在一起
We’ve been together a long time
似乎永不分离
We never thought it would end
我们心意相通
We were always so close to each other
友情千载不变
You were always my friend
别离太离启齿
And it’s hard to say goodbye, my love
不忍♥见你流泪
It’s hard to see you cry, my love
犹疑打开大门
Hard to open up that door
因为茫茫前路 不知去向
When you’re not sure what you’re going for
人生就是寻觅
We didn’t want this to happen
自然坦然面对
But we shouldn’t feel sad
往惜共聚快乐时光
We had a good life together
永深留在心里细味
Just remember all the times we had
相信我将永远爱你
You know I’ll always love you
相信我将永远念记
You know I’ll always care
走到天涯海角
And no matter how far I may go
你仍在我身旁
In my heart you’ll always be there
别离太离启齿
And it’s hard to say goodbye, my love
不忍♥见你流泪
It’s hard to see you cry, my love
犹疑打开大门
It’s hard to open up that door
因为茫茫前路 不知去向
When you’re not sure what you’re going for
人生就是寻觅
But we’ve got to grow We’ve got to try
即使太难 太难
Though it’s hard, so hard
我们忍♥泪说再见
We have to say goodbye
我们不守着一辈子
We didn’t make forever
但我将永远的爱你
But I will always love you
我们不守着一辈子
We didn’t make forever
但我将永远的爱你
But I will always love you
太难了
It’s so hard
亲爱的 太难
Baby, it’s so hard
太难了
It’s so hard
亲爱的 太难
Baby, it’s so hard

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!