等一下, 等等
Wait a second. Hang on a minute.
你说过她不会被认领的
You said she wouldn’t get claimed.
凯丽, 听我说
Cale, listen to me.
搞什么啊?
What was the tag?
你从中获利多少?
How much did you get for her?
15, 000元
1 5,000.
你把索纳多卖♥♥了?
You just sold Sonador.
真不敢相信
I don’t believe this.
凯丽
Cale…
我本来不想卖♥♥桑娅的
I wasn’t trying to sell Sonya.
今晚有100多匹马可以被认领 你知道有多少匹被认领了吗?
OOut of 1 00 horses that could have been claimed tonight, you Know how many got claimed?
才两匹
Two.
在比赛前, 你知道那匹马♥会♥被认领吗?
Do you understand that you got to claim the horse before the race is even run?
它已经伤了腿, 我以为没有人会对她有想法
I just figured there’s no way anybody’d take a chance on a filly that’d already broken her leg.
我认为有可能
I guess there was some chance.
她已经走了
She’s gone.
她确切是一匹好马, 凯丽
She was a good horse, Cale.
– 我也会想她的 – 别把我当三岁小孩来耍
– I’m going to miss her, too. – Please don’t treat me like a little kid.
你想说的不就是想赚回你的钱吗?
You were just trying to get some of your money back.
我明白, 这是在做生意
I get it. It’s business.
是的, 确实是这样
That’s right, it is.
– 但我真的没打算卖♥♥桑娅 – 你说谎
– But I wasn’t trying to sell Sonya, OOK? – You lied to me.
你说过我可以永远拥有索纳多的 你就是站在那儿说的
You said I’d always have Sonador. You stood there and said it.
你把她牵去比赛, 她就被卖♥♥了
You raced her and she got claimed.
在比赛中, 一切都有可能发生 不可能像你想像的那样
Well, in horse racing, everything doesn’t always end up how you want it to.
她不是拿来卖♥♥的
She wasn’t for sale.
现在世上的每一匹赛马都是 可以卖♥♥的
Every racehorse everywhere in the world, right now, is for sale.
你要明白
Get that.
她不是赛马
She wasn’t just some racehorse.
是属于我们的马
She was our horse.
我跟帕特说了 今晚我去餐馆调班
I told Pat that I was gonna work.the dinner shift tonight.
要记住, 你说过你会在“双亲夜” 去凯丽的学校的
Remember. you said you could go to Cale’s school. for Parents’ Night.
– 我知道, 是在八点钟 – 好的
– Eight o’clock… I got it. – All right.
玩得开心
Have a good time.
我的衬衫湿了, 发出一股法国酒的味道
WOOMAN: “My shirt was wet and it smelled like French toast.
在我颤抖时, 父亲会把我带到消防站
So even though I threw up, I was happy my dad took..me to the firehouse.
结束
The end.”
谢谢你, 理查森小姐
Thank..you, Miss Richardson.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 本. 克雷 – 是的, 老师
– Ben Crane. – Y es, ma’am.
我希望你读一读凯丽的作文 很好, 放在你那里的蓝文件夹里
I’d love you to read Cale’s story. It’s very inventive. It’s right there in the blue folder.
上来读吧
Come on up.
从前, 有一个尊贵的国王
Er, “OOnce upon a time there was a noble king.
住在花木茂盛的漂亮城♥堡♥里
He lived in a beautiful castle overlooking green fields.
一阵邪恶的风暴覆灭了他的城♥堡♥
An evil storm cast darKness over his castle.
在他知晓前 黑暗骑士已经开始蚕食他的王国
And before he Knew it, dark.knights had begun to take away his kingdom one piece at a time.
但我们的国王是一名战士
But our king was a warrior
他知道他可以找到他的魔马
and he Knew that if he could find his magic horse,
他可以带领王国走向强盛
he could restore the kingdom to greatness.
他不像大多数的国王
He was not like most kings.
他沉静 善良
He was quiet and kind.
臣民都敬爱国王,虽然他可能不知道
Everyone loved the king, which he may not have Known.
他不断搜寻,最终从一条湍急的河流中挽救了他的马
He searched and searched and finally rescued his horse from a raging river.
但当他救出马后,他的王国已经沦丧,他决定拱手让人
But by the time he’d freed his horse, his kingdom was gone and he had given up.
但马更了解他的本心
But the horse knew better than he.
马载着他翻山川 越急流
The horse took..him over mountain ranges and across…raging rivers.
在生命垂危之际,马让国王信任他
When it finally looked like they would die, the horse asked him to trust him.
国王不知道马是不是真的在和他说话
The king didn’t Know if the horse had really spoken to him
还是只是因为他已几日寸粮未进
or he just hadn’t had anything to eat in a few days.
(.(Audience chuckkles)
转瞬之间
Not soon after,
国王已深知他们命不久矣
so steep the king was sure it would be their deaths.
但是马成功登顶
But the horse reached the top.
登顶之时,他们发现他的王国光复了
And at the top, they found his kingdom restored.
敬爱他的臣民箪食壶浆迎接他们
All those who loved him greeted the king with pie and coffee.
凯丽 克雷作.
By Cale Crane.”
– 我能拿走吗? – 可以
– Can we keep these? – Yes.
我今天晚上在学校读了你的作文
I read your story tonight in school.
国王的那篇蠢作文吗?
The stupid one about the king?
对 蠢国王那篇
Yeah, the stupid king.
我错了,凯丽
I made mistakes, Cale.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你喜欢蠢国王吗?
So you like the stupid king?
对,我喜欢蠢国王
Yeah, I like the stupid king.
我喜欢蠢国王
I love the stupid king.
他也爱你
He loves you, too.
本, 有人要见你
Ben, there’s some guy here to see you.
凯丽? 嗯?
– Cale. – Mm?
我给帕普找了一头新的山羊, 你去帮他一下好吗?
I got Pop a new goat. Want to pull him out of the trailer?
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
桑娅
Sonya!
桑娅
Sonya!
你回家了
You came home!
很高兴见到你
I’m so glad you’re back.
你把它弄回来得?
How’d you get her back?
嗯, 还有帕普的帮忙?
Well, it wasn’t just me. Pops helped out, too.
我?
I did?
我们好久没有去喝咖啡了
We’re both out of coffee for a while.
好的, 文件在这里
All right. I got all the paperwork..here.
凯丽, 我们将索纳多51%的 份额记在你的名下
Cale, we put 51 % of Sonador in your name.
你有决定权
So from here on out, you make all the decisions.
别担心, 还有其他的39%
Don’t worry, I got you in there at 39%.
拜伦, 你河曼尼分享另外的10%, 好吗
Balon, you and Manny can split the other ten, huh?
你说什么, 本?
What are you saying, Ben?
我说只要她签字, 索纳多新的主人就是凯丽
Well, I’m saying as soon as she signs this paper, the new owner of Sonador is Cale Crane.
欢迎加入我们的行业
Welcome to the race business.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你得为她工作了
You work.for her now.
哦
OOoh.
好的, 老板
OK, boss…
我?
Me?
干吗呢? 去走走
– What’s it gonna be? – Let’s go, senorita.
来吧
Come on.
要不要来点热身? 几个小时?
Want me to warm her up and then push her a little for three furlongs? OOr maybe four?
你想让她今天热身?
You want us to blow her out today, right?
我们开始让她重新找回状态?
And then we can start to build her up. Huh?
是的
Um…yeah.
让她找回状态
Let’s just blow her out.
感谢鲍勃
BEN: Appreciate it. Bob.
如果有什么情况, 就告诉我, 晚安
If anything comes up, let me Know. All right. Good night.
嘿, 你今天迟到了
Hey… You’re up kind of late.
我找到了桑娅的一些记录
I’ve been reading all of Sonya’s records.
她为公♥司♥赢得了200000英镑
She won over ¡ê200,000 in graded company.
我知道
OOh, yeah, I Know.
她是匹非常了不起的马
OQualifies her for a lot of stakes races.
我看了她所有的记录
I was looking through the conditions book..
我想你肯定是有什么计划
Well, I’m sure you’ll figure something out.
我想你帮助我
I want you to help me.
我想你帮我训练她
I want you to help me train her.
我知道了
I see.
你会成为训练师
Well, you’d be getting a trainer.
还要我♥干♥吗呢?
What is it I’d be getting?
10%
1 0%.
20. 15
– 20. – 1 5.
成交. 签字
– Done. – Sign here.
不要太紧
Straight across. Not too tight.
好的
That’s it. There you go.
来吧, 孩子
Come on, girl. Come on.
起来, 我们走
Get up. Let’s go. (.Clickks tongue)
她看起来很棒对吗?
She look… good?
((Hubbub of conversation)