管骨
Cannon bone.
我很抱歉. 本. 我们要把她取消. 她没事吧?
– Look llm sorry Ben We gotta put her down – She all right?
哇!嘿, 放松, 姑娘, 放松
– Whoa! – Hey, easy, girl. Easy.
别急 没事的
Come on, it’s OK.
不是这里 不是这里 把她带到她的马厩里去 不要放在这里
Not here. Not here. Take her back to her stall, but not here.
– Come on – Attagirl
(Sonya whinnies)
走吧 姑娘
(Heavy rain)
本, 我不能把她取消除非你签了这个. 我想要做一些X射线检查
– Ben, I can ‘t put her down until you sign this. – I want some X-rays taken.
凯丽 过来. 来 被挡在路上
Cale, come here. Come on. Stay out of the way.
这有什么要紧?她完蛋了
What’s the point? She’s finished.
他简直不敢相信
B N do not be e ve th s
我告诉她了
I told him.
什么?你怎么对我交代? 警告过你她状态不好
– What? What’d you tell me? – I warned you she wasn ‘t right.
你还把马鞍放在她身上. 什么?等等!
– You put the saddle on her. – What? Wait a minute!
我明白. 这些事情发生的时候很悲惨
Lunderstand, it’s sad when these things happen.
悲惨?是的 悲惨的是运动员
– Sad? – Yes, sad. This is an athlete.
喔 那么你只知道杀死了一个 75万美元的运动员
Well, then, you just knowingly killed a $ Tr50,000 athlete.
我们需要开始一个行动. 告诉我
– We need to make a move here. – Tell me
这是她的管骨
It’s her cannon bone
你毁了她. 她本来可以赢得 布里德杯. 她是特别的
You pushed her. She’d have run in the Breeders’ Cup. She was special.
现在她只有一条断腿. 她完蛋了
Now s h o: S got a p roko h og a h d t: S ovo r
你什么都不在乎不是吗?马或者人
You don ‘t care about anybody, do you? Horses or people.
事实上 是这样 本, 这就是为什么 我要给你一个机会找新工作
Well, in fact, I do, Ben. That’s why I’m giving you the opportunity to find a new job.
你要解雇我?你可以把你的 墨西哥人带走
– You firing me? – And take your Mexicans with you.
They’re men, Palmer. They got names.
他们是男人, 帕尔默. 他们有名字
(Sonya whinnies)
你欠我钱. 我会给你支票 这个月初
– You owe me money. – You’ll get your cheque, first of the month.
你现在就付我最后三个月的9千美元
You pay me now 9000 for the last three months
这里有六千
Here’s six.
六千 要不要随你
Six. Take it or leave it.
我不要 我们说好了是九千的 你不讲信用
I’ll leave it. We agreed on nine. You’re three short.
那就等支票吧 我不要等!
– Wait for a cheque. – I’m not waiting!
行行好 拜托把马放下来!
For God’s sake, please put that horse down!
丹 丹 丹, 等等
Dan, Dan, Dan, wait.
我要了这六千和这匹马
I’ll take the 6,000 and the horse.
六千美元和一匹死马 我就可以再也不用听到你消息了?
$6,000 and a dead horse and I never have to hear from you again?
– That’s right. – Take the money
对. 把钱拿去
(Sonya whinnies)
给她服点镇静剂, 丹. 今晚让她好好躺一躺
Sedate her, Dan. Put her down heavy for the night.
处理她的尸体只要花你4钱美元
It’ll cost you 400 just to dispose of her body.
拜伦, 弄辆拖车来
Balon hook up a trailer
你思想太顽固了 就像你的老男人. 凯丽, 到卡车里去
– You got a hard head, like your old man. – Cale, go to the truck.
和那皮马一起住在没有马的农场里
Living in that horse farm with no horses.
拜伦只是… 曼尼, 把她带到卡车上去
Balon, just… Manny, take her out to the truck.
没办法的. 这就像和你的克雷斯一样的麻烦. 在她踢死你之前出去吧
Delusional. It’s a disease with you Cranes. Get out before it rubs off on you.
曼尼?我在
BEN: Manny? – Yeah?
去找这个老男人 告诉她这是紧急事件
Go get the old man. Tell him it’s an emergency.
嗨 拜伦, 我需要这个重绞盘 麻绳和轻吊索来把她弄到马厩里来
Hi, Balon. I need the heavy winch, the tow and easy sling to get her in this stall.
在哪里?就在后面的马厩里
– OK where’s that? – It ‘s in the back stall there
哦 好的 我明白了 你们一直在哪?
– Oh OK I got it LIL: Where have you been?
天哪 我一直那么担心 亲爱的
God, I’ve been so worried. Honey.
怎么回事?我有匹马出事了
– What’s going on? – I had a horse go down.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
还有别的事吗 老板? 帮帮拜伦好吗?
– Anything else, boss? – Give Balon a hand, will you?
玛丽?你好
– Manny? – Hello.
在这样下雨的夜晚会召集 你们这些天才做什么呢?
MAN: What can you geniuses be calling an emergency at night in the rain?
是关于一匹马吗?
This about a horse?
晚安
Good night.
我从来没问过你什么事情
Inever ask you for anything.
对 几个月来我从没听过你的消息
That’s right. I haven ‘t heard from you in months.
这就是为什么你的生意如此成功
That’s why your business is so great.
我要处理一匹小雌马的 断了的管骨, 帕普
I got a filly in there with a broken cannon bone, Pop.
纯种的吗?
Thoroughbred?
赛手?
Raco r?
不要她了
Put her down.
你曾经有匹粉碎性管骨的马
You had a horse with a shattered cannon bone once.
你在某些方面做了弥补 腿治愈了 马好了
You harnessed it up somehow, the leg healed and that horse was fine.
这是很久以前的事了 你那是还是个小孩子, 本杰明
That was a long time ago. You were just a little boy, Benjamin.
但是我记得这有用
But I remember it. It worked.
他是匹老的领头马
He was an old lead pony.
治愈了只是刚好可以在 我放弃他之前多走几年
Healed just enough to walk around for a few more years before I finally put him down.
若你懂了的话你也会这样做的
Which is what you’d do if you had any sense at all.
我们去马厩里找她
Let’s get her in the stall.
凯丽, 我要去帮助他们 妈妈
LIL: Cale. – I’m going to need to help them, Mom.
凯丽, 我今天要陪着她 你和妈妈呆在屋里
Cale, I’m gonna spend the night with her. You go on inside with Mom.
好吧 就在那边吗?
BEN: All right. BALON: Right up there?
是的 好, 曼尼?
– Yeah. – Right, Manny?
你可以抬起这个大绞盘吗, 曼尼?
BEN: Can you get up to the big winch Manny?
Let’s hook it up. Come on.
我们钩起来. 来
(Exhales)
一个困难的秋天不是吗? 够难的了
– Was it a hard fall? – Hard enough.
她不会再跳跃了 她… 她只是躺着
She didn ‘t get bumped or anything. She… she just went down.
这就是离开跑道的后果. 我的X射线说明了这点
That’s the one from the track And my X -rays confirm it
这是一种管骨的螺旋状断裂
It’s a spiral fracture of the cannon bone.
但是不可取代的. 她再也不能比赛了吗?
BEN: But it is nondisplaced – She’ll never race again?
不是 亲爱的
No, honey.
但是她可以再走起来的. 还有机会. 这取决于她
– But she might walk again – There’s a chance. It’s up to her.
尽量让她保持安静
Try and keep her calm.
稳定的休息
Stable rest.
我应该坚持对她的筹码
That cast I put on her should hold.
我门真的看好她 医生
We’ll go really easy on her, Doc.
我们密切观察她吧 你说得对
– Let’s stay close on this – You got it
好了 我们来解决所有这些难题
All right, let’s pull all the harness stuff.
去工具室拿些带子和滑车
Put the straps and the pulley in the tack room.
本, 当帕尔默先生解雇你的时候, 我们昨天…
Ben, when Mr Palmer fired you, us yesterday, well…
我们都没有工作了
We all don ‘t have no jobs.
抱歉 伙计们 我忘了 给
I’m sorry, guys. I forgot. Here.
每个人一千
There’s a thousand each.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我们训练赛马, 不是吗?
Well, we train racehorses, right?
而她再也不会比赛了
And… she’s not going to race no more, so…
因此为什么不呆在这里帮你 训练一匹赛马走路呢?
So why hang around to help you get a broken racehorse to walk?
(Manny and Balon whisper)
知道这匹马的祖先是谁吗?
You know who this horse was sired by?
捉梦人
Dreamcatcher.
知道是什么人吗?
You know who that was?
爸爸, 捉梦人是谁?
Pop, w h o was Droa m catc h o r?
赢得1996年迪拜世钅帛赛的人
Won the Dubai World Cup in ’96.
赢得了11级奖金中的7级, 超过300万美元
Won seven of 11 graded stakes and over $3,000,000.
我们把她治好了, 好好喂养她
We get her healed enough to breed her to a decent stud,
把这匹一岁的马卖♥♥了
sell that yearling for… I don ‘t know, maybe…
如果是确认是好的小马, 或许30万
If it’s a colt with good confirmation, maybe 300.
30万美元
B N $300,000
你们俩对30万美元感兴趣?
You two be interested in a piece of $300,000?
是的
(Bot h c h u ck o) M A N N Y Yeah
怎么样, 爸爸?
How about it, Pop?
我看很好
BALON: OK. Looks good to me.
我们都做完了
We’re all done.
把它吊起来
BEN: Take it up.
好了吗?
Got it?
(Whinnies)
乖姑娘
Good girl.
乖索娅
Good Sonya
听话, 听话, 姑娘 听话, 姑娘
Easy. Easy, girl. Easy, girl.
(Sonya whinnies)
一, 二, 三
One, two, three…
再见, 凯丽 再见
CHILD: Bye, Cale. – Bye.
一, 二, 三
One, two, three.
好的, 很好 很好
OK, that’s good. That’s good.
她做得很好
She’s doing great
她没事吧? 她没事
– She OK? – She’s OK
(Whinnies)
哇, 哇, 你没事吧? 没事
– Whoa, whoa. You all right? – Fine.
你没事吧?她踢你? 慢点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!