它看起来不太高兴
He doesn’t look happy.
它第一次比赛,肯定有点紧张
His first race. Bound to be a bit edgy.
是紧张吗?方向都搞错了
Edgy? He’s facing the wrong way.
我们看看它是否能冷静下来
[Dream whinnies] Let’s see if he settles down.
如果它继续往那个方向走 它最后会回到村子里
If he keeps going in that direction, he’ll end up back in the village.
选手们已经准备听令
– They are under orders. -Turn around, boy.
转过来,宝贝
“追梦联盟”还是没准备好
Dream Alliance still having a bit of bother.
-他会直接开始比赛吗? -让它转过来
Will he let them go?[Gerwyn] Turn him around!
让它转过来!
Turn him around!
快转过来
-它还在后面! -不能就这么开始,对吧?
[Maldwyn] He’s at the back! Look!
[Nerys] He can’t let them go, can he?
-转过来,快呀! -转过来,兄弟
[crowd cheering]
Turn around. Come on.
等下一场比赛开始 它会在最前面!
Turn around, man! They’ve all gone!
[Maldwyn] He’ll be in front
快呀!
if he waits for the next race to start.
“追梦联盟”开局不利
Come on!
It’s a disastrous start for Dream Alliance.
它大约落后十个身长
He’s about ten lengths behind the pack.
我希望你能给我们退款,简
[Maldwyn] I hope you’re gonna give us a refund, Jan.
[crowd chattering]
快呀,追梦男孩!
[Kerby] Come on, Dream, boy.
最后三名是“尼克表哥”
Come on.[Gerwyn] He’s miles behind the others.
然后在里面的赛道,是“原谅我玛丽”
Then on the inside, Forgive Me Mary.
仍然落后六个 或者可能八个身位的是“追梦联盟”
And still trailing by six, possibly eight lengths,
它看起来状态仍然不佳
is Dream Alliance looking very green at the back of the pack.
-黛西都能比它跑得快 -乐趣到此为止了
[Gerwyn] Even Daisy could run faster.
哦,真是浪费钱!
[man] It was fun while it lasted.
[Goose] Come on, Dreamy boy, you can do it.
和“佩内洛普星”不分上下
[Peter] Mate, what a waste of money!
“伊纳科”和“原谅我玛丽”在赛场的正中♥央♥
Inarco and Forgive Me Mary in the middle of the field.
瞧瞧它,它奋起直追
Look at him now. He’s found the accelerator.
“追梦联盟”正在缩小差距
Clawing back some ground is Dream Alliance.
-开始投入比赛 -这才是我们的好孩子!
He’s our boy!
加油啊,小伙子
Come on, lad. Come on, my boy.
加油啊,孩子
它来了!它来了!
He’s coming! He’s coming!
“追梦联盟”在向前推进
Dream Alliance pushes forward. And he’s on Inarco’s heels now.
它紧跟在“伊纳科”的后面
“康奈尔”直冲终点 “佩内洛普星”位居第二
And as Cornell goes for broke, Penelope Star in second.
“伊纳科”暂时落后
Inarco slips back.
快呀!
Go on, Dream.
加油,追梦
“追梦联盟”一路跑到了第四名
Dream Alliance battles his way into fourth.
加油,追梦!
Go on, Dream!
加油,追梦!
Come on, Dream!
[crowd cheering]
“追梦联盟”,对前三名的选手 发起了真正的挑战
Dream Alliance making a real challenge
加油!
to get amongst the top three.
“康奈尔”一马当先 “佩内洛普星”位列第二
Come on!
Cornell takes it,
second Penelope Star. [cheering]
High And Clear in third.
“追梦联盟”稳居第四
And Dream Alliance coming in a strong fourth place.
第四!
[shouts]
“追梦联盟”后来居上
Fourth! Fourth! Fourth!
如果开局顺利一些 它本可以进入前三名
I had him down for fourth!
-太好了! -我赢了20英镑
Yes! I won 20 quid!
不要喂薯条!
No bloody chips!
干得好,小伙子 你妈妈一定会为你骄傲的
Well done, my boy.
Your mam would have been so proud of you.
A Design For Life” by Manic Street Preachers playing]
? We don’t talk about love?
我们只想喝醉!
? We only want to get drunk?
我们被禁止花钱
? And we are not allowed To spend?
我们被告知这就是结束
? As we are told That this is the end?
设计好的人生
? A design for life?
设计好的人生
? A design for life?
设计好的人生
? A design for life?
设计好的人生
? A design for life?
我们需要更大的巴士!
[Gerwyn] We’re gonna need a bigger bus!
[chattering]
加油,追梦!
[song ends]
[door shuts]
你好,亲爱的,一切都还好吗?
Hi, love. How’s things?
安琪拉?
Angela?
你向我保证过你再也不会想做那种事
You promised me you’d never, ever even think of doing it again.
你不会忘了上次的事吧?
You can’t possibly have forgotten what it was like last time.
就差一点就失去房♥子了
Coming this close to losing the house.
不得不动用孩子们的大学基金 来偿还抵押贷款
Having to raid the kids’ uni fund to pay off the mortgage arrears.
就是为了这些该死的马
All for some bloody horse.
最糟糕的是,你骗了我,霍华德
And worst of all, you’ve lied to me, Howard.
我知道,我不应该说谎的
I know. I shouldn’t have lied.
我发过誓,如果你再进其他共同组织 我就离开你
I swore I’d leave you if you ever got into another syndicate.
我已经吸取了教训 这次不会失控的,我保证
And I’ve learnt my lesson, and this won’t get out of hand, I promise.
我要把这些话写在你的墓碑上
I’m gonna have those words written on your bloody gravestone.
这次真的不一样了
It’s completely different this time.
我们几个人只是每周出十块钱 来找点乐子
There’s a few of us just chipping in a tenner a week
就只是这样
to have a bit of fun. That’s all it is.
对我来说,没有什么比你,比这个家
Nothing is more important to me than you.
更重要的了
This family.
行,你得自己做决定
Well, you have to make your own choices.
我不想跟这事扯上任何关系
But I don’t want anything to do with it.
如果你胆敢再破坏我们拥有的一切…
And if you dare jeopardize what we’ve got again…
(英国浸信会教堂)
[choir singing]
(当地马匹在巴斯排名第三)
(巴斯 饲主与训练员)
(农地马在福斯拉斯排名第三)
(福斯拉斯,饲主与训练员)
(“追梦联盟”在勒德洛排名第二!)
(勒德洛,饲主与训练员)
我就是那时候拿到了戴胖子的得奖公鸡!
[chattering][Goose laughing]
And that was when I pinched Dai Fats’ prized cock!
-看看这个! -我们上了《阿格斯》的头版!
-[laughing] -[Kerby] Have a look at this!
[Howard] We made the front page of the Argus!
现在银行账户里肯定开始有一些钱了
[Maldwyn] Must be building a tidy balance in the bank now.
有那么多奖金 却不知道什么时候能拿到
Aye, all that prize money, but no mention of when we’ll see any of it.
你一定是个女巫,简·沃克斯
You must be a witch, Jan Vokes. Gotta be some reason you got so lucky.
否则你不可能这么幸运
我们总有一天会赢得切尔滕纳姆金杯的 我发誓,我们会的
We’ll win the Cheltenham Gold Cup, one day. I swear we will.
-来吧 -我们来玩多米诺骨牌吧
[all cheer]
(当地英雄! “追梦联盟”在珀斯赢得第二)
[Maldwyn] Come on. Let’s go play some dominos.
[Goose] No, let’s have a game of darts.
[chattering]
你好啊,小可爱,你好吗?
Hello, gorgeous. How are you doing?
你看起来真漂亮
Oh.
You’re looking lovely.
前几天上班时 我花了两个小时整理甜玉米罐头
The other day at work I spent two hours stacking tinned sweet corn.
我满脑子想的都是…
And all I could think about was…
嗯…
[blusters]
Well…
我这一生…
All my life…
从来没有做过自己
I’ve never been me.
我是埃尔西的女儿
I’ve been Elsie’s daughter,
丹尼斯和萨莎的妈妈
Dennis and Sasha’s mother…
或者黛西的妻子
or Daisy’s wife.
但看你比赛时…
But watching you race…
我是简
I’m Jan.
沃克斯女士
[Philip] Mrs. Vokes.
希望没有打扰你
Don’t wanna disturb you.
-我很抱歉 -为什么抱歉?
I’m sorry.Sorry for what? He’s your horse.
它是你的马
不管怎样,很高兴你能来 我有消息要告诉你
Anyway, glad you dropped by. Got some news for you.
真的吗?纽伯里吗?
Really? Newbury?
-饲主酒吧在哪里? -在这儿,孩子
[Gerwyn] Where’s the owners’ bar, then?[Brian] There, boy.
我的天啊,霍华德,你没有搞错 这里的确非同凡响
My God, Howard.
You weren’t wrong. This really is something else.
你们有人看到克莱尔·鲍尔丁吗? 她一定就在附近
Have any of you spotted Clare Balding? She must be around somewhere.
有传闻说米克·贾格尔来了 顺便一提,我没意见
There’s a rumor Mick Jagger’s here.[Maureen] Ooh.
我想你已经习惯了 和那些大人物混在一起
Not that I’m bothered, mind.
I suppose you’re used to this,
-什么意思? -这不是你每天做的事吗?
hanging out with the big knobs.
How do you mean?That’s what you do all day, isn’t it?
告诉那些有钱人如何逃税
Telling them rich buggers how they can avoid paying tax.
比这更复杂
Bit more complicated than that, Kerby.
我把这叫做合法抢劫
I call it legalized robbery, myself.
我刚才在 安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯先生旁边小便

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!