布莱恩以前不是也有一匹马吗?
Brian had a horse once, didn’t he? Lovely big teeth it had.
它长着一口可爱的大牙
可现在马和牙都没了
Now, he hasn’t got the horse, or the teeth.
-让我来,布莱恩,你回家吧 -这里很潮湿
[Jan] Let me, Brian. You get off home.It’s damp.
[Brian grunts]
好吧,他是个没用的家伙
Well, a fat lot of use he was.
谁叫他患上关节炎了呢
[Jan’s mom] He can’t help his arthritis.
他本可以在珍妮特17岁那年 让她当上妈妈的
He could have helped getting our Janet in the family way when she was only 17.
30年前的事了,爸爸 还提它干嘛?
[scoffs] It’s been 30 years, Dad. Can you just leave it, now?
[phone vibrates]
喂?
Hello?
我们要参赛了
We’re going to the races.
-什么? -菲利普·霍布斯刚给我们发了邮件
What? Philip Hobbs just e-mailed us.
他要让“追梦”参加一场新马平地赛
But he’s gonna put Dream in a bumper race for beginners.
哦,天啊,它要比赛了
Oh, my God, he’s gonna race?
我们的马要比赛了!
[shouts] Our horse is gonna race!
Whoo! [laughs]
对,我今天休假!
[horn honks]
达维娜准你的假吗?
[Howard] Right, I’m off!
Was Davina okay with you taking the day off?
是啊,别担心,亲爱的 一切都搞定了
Oh, yeah. Not to worry, love. All taken care of.
你怎么这么早就走?
How come you’re leaving so early, anyway?
切普斯托没那么远
Chepstow’s not that far.
凯和我只想好好享受一天
Well, Kev and I just wanted to make a real day of it.
感受一下气氛
You know, savor the atmosphere.
喝点小酒,吃点小吃
Have a couple of bevvies and a bar snack.
回见,亲爱的
Ta, love.
-你还没告诉安琪拉? -我以后会告诉她的
You still haven’t told Angela about all this?
You know, I’ll let her know in time.
她肯定不会介意的
She’ll be absolutely fine with it.
[engine starts]
[snoring]
(饲主与训练员)
(三月 “追梦联盟”的第一场比赛!)
黛西全心投入!
? Daisy’s got his teeth in Daisy’s got his teeth in?
黛西全心投入!
-祝你好运,简! -谢谢,亲爱的!
Good luck, Jan!Thanks, lovely!
约翰!
John!
我们要去看赛马了
? We’re off To see our horse race?
? We’re off to see Our horse race?
[alarm beeping]
-他来了! -英俊健壮的男人
-[Goose] Here he comes! -[Nerys] Fine figure of a man.
[all] Ooh…
我在这儿
[all cheer]
睡过头了对吧,克尔比?
[Goose] Slept in, did we, Kerby?
你不能坐在这儿
No, no. You’re not sitting here.
你的裤子拉链没拉上
Your flies are undone.
笼子虽然是开着的 但里面的野兽还没苏醒
The cage may be open, but the beast is asleep.
-还有两个人的位置吗? -嘿!
-Room for two more? -[all cheer]
好了!好!
[chattering]
你们俩过来
真是两个活宝
[Gerwyn] Oh, the dynamic duo.We are off to the races!
我们要出发去比赛了!
[cheering]
-加油… -哟喂…
[man] Oggy, oggy, oggy![all] Oi, oi, oi!
自从那天威尔士在温布利 打败英格兰之后
Oh, I haven’t been so excited
我就没这么兴奋过
since Wales beat England that day at Wembley!
我们的确让他们输得很惨
Shat on them, we did![all laugh]
“阿克卢纳”、“皮带与背带” 还有“一便士”紧随其后
[indistinct announcer over PA]
还有一圈 就能完成这三英里长的障碍赛
Whoo!
总算到了
[Goose] Here we go, here we go!
多么壮观的场面
[Maureen] What a sight. The jockeys are so small.
赛马师都很瘦小啊
大家过来吧 饲主与训练员的酒吧,我们来了
[Howard] Come on, everyone. Owners’ and trainers’ bar, here we come.
[crowd cheering]
[announcer on PA continues]
-我想我们应该打个赌 -一赔十,赌克尔比会喝醉
[Gordon] I suppose we should put a bet on.
[Gerwyn] Yeah, 10-to-1 Kerby gets drunk. [laughs]
你知道怎么靠马赚点小钱吗?
[man] Do you know how to make a small fortune out of horses?
-从赚一大笔财富开始 -对不起,先生,仅限饲主入内
Start with a large fortune.
Sorry, sir. Owners only.
我就是个饲主
[chuckles] I am a bloody owner.
-我可以看看你的包吗? -你没检查他们的包啊
May I look in your bag?You haven’t asked to look in their bags.
-你不能把酒带进赛场 -谁说我带酒了?
You can’t bring alcohol onto the course.
-奶酪三明治,仅此而已 -他会把我们都赶出去的
Who says I’ve got alcohol? Cheese sandwiches, that’s all.
[Brian] He’s gonna get us all chucked out.
那好吧
All right, then.
-我就知道 -拜托,伙计
-Bloody knew it. -[man] Come on, mate.
看看,威尔士香槟
[Gordon] Look out. Welsh champagne.
-慢点喝,克尔比 -我们会在这里待上一整天,兄弟
Be here all day.
-喝太多会像赛马一样撒尿的 -拜托
[Gerwyn] You’ll be pissing like a racehorse.
别管他们了,来吧
[man 3] Come on.
Never mind him. Come on.[all cheer]
这里挺高档的,对吧?灯光很柔和
[Goose] Classy in here, ain’t it? Nice soft lighting.
所有的大人物都在这里
[Brian] All the big knobs are in here.
我的好像找不到了
I seem to have misplaced mine.
没有通行证 不能进入饲主区,先生
Strictly no admission into the owners’ enclosure without a pass.
开胃菜,对吧?
[Maureen] Ooh, finger food, is it?
-留几个待会吃? -布莱恩
Some for later?Brian.
这些是免费的,亲爱的
They’re free, love.[Kerby chuckles]
他来啦
[Brian] Oh, here he is.
竟然还得让菲利普·霍布斯为我担♥保♥ 真是的
Had to get Philip Hobbs to vouch for me, didn’t I?
可不是吗?
How about this, eh?
你觉得电视上的 克莱尔·鲍尔丁会来吗?
Do you think that Clare Balding off the telly will be here?
竟然要38英镑,无♥耻♥的家伙们!
[Gerwyn] 38 quid, the cheeky buggers!
这钱够让所有人在 我的俱乐部里喝一杯了
Ooh.[Gerwyn] That’d buy a drink
for the whole bloody room in my club.
看,是艾弗里勋爵
Look, look, look. It’s Lord Avery.
他拥有“白骑士”和“征服英雄” 以及牛津郡的大部分
He owns White Knight and Conquering Hero. And most of Oxfordshire.
大家都是朋友,对吧?
Pals, are we?
我们今天和傲慢勋爵平起平坐了
We’re Lord Snooty’s bloody equal today.
当心,他又来了
[Goose] Oh, look out. He’s off again.[men laughing] Ooh…
不好意思,我们见过吗?
I’m sorry. Have we met?
现在见过了,兄弟 你想喝罐啤酒吗?
We have now, butt. Tempt you to a can?
很高兴能和同为饲主的人一起喝
It’s nice to share a drink with a fellow owner, isn’t it?
你是个饲主
Ah, you’re an owner.
有多少?
How many?
我们这里大概有20人
Well, there’s about 20 of us.
你好
[all] All right!
[chuckling]
我的意思是,你有多少匹马?
I mean, how many horses do you own?
-只有一匹 -不错
[chuckles] Just the one.Excellent. Enjoy it.
-请自便 -比赛前给你个小建议
A little tip before the race.
请说
Ah, go on.
如果你要去洗手间 先别用第一个隔间
If you’re using the gents,
参加障碍赛的马正在往围场走去
give the first cubicle a few minutes.
[announcer over speaker] And the horses for the bumper race
are making their way to the paddock.
-我们是下一个 -下注了吗?
Here we go.[Nerys] We’re up next.
-下了! -等一下!我们得先敬酒
Everyone got your bets on?[all] Yeah.
没错
Wait. We must have a toast.
That’s right.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
[all] To us.
-来吧 -敬“追梦联盟”
To Dream.
敬“追梦联盟”
To Dream.
来吧
Come on.
在切普斯托的比赛继续
[announcer on PA] We’re moving on here at Chepstow.
赛场条件很好 所以,对于新手来说
The conditions are good, so we should have
我们会有一场相当激烈的比赛
quite a tussle in this race for beginners.
骑师们正在上马
Jockeys are mounting and they’re making their way down to the start.
选手们正在往起点走去
它在那里,在大屏幕上,它在那儿
So, he’s there. He’s up on the big screen. There he is.
他们都在赛马场上 应该可以开始了
[Jan] Oh, look, there he is.
They’re all on the racecourse and should be good to go.
来吧,追梦小子
所有马都围在起跑线上了
Horses are circling at the starting line.
六号♥,“伊纳科” 骑手穿着紫色和橙色的彩衣
Number six, Inarco, in the purple and orange.
“追梦联盟”,三号♥ 骑手穿着红白彩衣
Dream Alliance, number three, in the red and white.
“原谅我玛丽”是在凯尔索的赢家 非常厉害
And Forgive Me Mary, an impressive winner at Kelso.
“追梦联盟” 看起来有点不愿意和其他赛马一起走
A bit reluctant to join the others at this stage is Dream Alliance.
它在起点表现得有点顽皮
He’s become a bit playful down at the start.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
起跑线已经挂好,起跑发令员已经就位
Tapes are across. Starter’s getting up there.
也许他们还得再绕一圈 再走进去
Perhaps they’ll have to go around again and walk in.
希望“追梦联盟”也能跟上队伍
Hopefully with Dream Alliance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!