Poor old girl.
But look at him. He’s a real fighter.
看看
[man] Will you look at that.
叫“小马风驰”怎么样?
[man 2] What about Foal Throttle?
-“屠夫之子” -“黛西链”
Butcher’s Boy.[Brian] Daisy Chain.
-“逝去的青春” -“柯尔特领袖”
Lost Youth.[man 3] Colt Leader.
-“别告诉情妇” -“威尔士的风”!
Don’t Tell The Missus.[Goose] Welsh Wind!
克尔比对威尔士的“风”最有研究了
Kerby’s the expert on Welsh wind.
“科林”如何?
[all laugh]
What about Colin?
以科林·杰克逊命名
After Colin Jackson.
我以前很喜欢看他飞越那些障碍
I used to love seeing him fly over those hurdles.
“追梦联盟”怎么样?
What about Dream Alliance?
这是我们的梦想,我们凝聚在一起
It’s our dream and we’re all in it together,
就像一个联盟一样 所以取名“追梦联盟”
like an alliance, so Dream Alliance.
很好
Very good.I like that, Jan. That’s good.
-我喜欢,很好 -不
我们来投票表决
Nah.
“塞分火箭”,三票
Let’s have a vote.
“Cefn Rocket,” three votes.
“克尔比”,一票
-“Kerby,” one vote. -Worth a shot.
值得一试嘛
“追梦联盟”,十二票
[laughing]”Dream Alliance,” 12 votes.
嘿!
[all] Hey!
所以我十分高兴地宣布
So, I am completely chuffed to the bollocks
“追梦联盟”胜出
to announce the winner is Dream Alliance!
“追梦联盟”!
[all cheer]
“追梦联盟”
Dream Alliance!
-“追梦联盟” -“追梦联盟”
Dream Alliance!Dream Alliance!
“追梦联盟”
继续追梦吧
[man 4] Go on, Dream.[man 5] Go on, Dreamy boy.
继续吧,追梦小子
你有名字了
So, you got a name.
“追梦联盟”,你觉得怎么样?
Dream Alliance. What do you think?
[Dream nickers]
有一次,我还是个小女孩的时候
One time when I was a girl,
爸爸和我带着萨米和墨菲
Dad and me took Sammy and Murphy, our whippets, to a dog show in Pontypridd.
我们的惠比特犬 去参加庞特普里德的狗展
我以为我们根本没有希望 毕竟是来自穷乡僻壤的无名小卒
Didn’t think we had a hope in hell, us nobodies from the back of beyond.
但是我们获得了一等奖和二等奖
But we got first and second prize.
爸爸特别为我骄傲
Dad was so proud of me.
之后还带我去甘巴里尼咖啡馆 喝奶昔庆祝
Took me for a milk shake at Gambarini’s café after to celebrate.
似乎一切皆有可能
Mmm. Seemed like anything was possible.
[Dream nickers]
Fire in My Heart” by Super Furry Animals playing]
(梦)
? I’ve got a fire in my heart For you?
[nickers]
? I’ve got a fire in my heart For you?
(不要给马喂薯条)
? I’ve got a fire In my heart?
? Though I’m falling apart?
? Still I’ve got a fire In my heart for you?
(梦)
饿了吧,孩子?
[song continues playing]
Hungry are you, boy?
? I’ve a butterfly stomach For you?
(啤酒)
? And as the cars fly by?
(马)
? I just break down and cry?
? Still I’ve got a fire In my heart for you?
真是个好孩子
There you go, boy.
(我们的梦)
? Well, The monkey puzzle tree?
? Has some questions?
? For the watchdogs Of the profane?
? And I ask is it sad?
? That I’m Driving myself mad?
? As this fire in my heart Turns blue?
(霍华德·戴维斯)
(嗨,简,目标达到了 我想我们准备好了,霍华德)
? I’ve got a fire In my heart?
? For you?
? I’ve got a fire in my heart For you?
? I’ve got a fire in my heart For you?
[song fades]
这条车道比我们的主街还长
[Brian] This driveway’s longer than our high street.
你确定吗,亲爱的?
Are you sure about this, love?
菲利普·霍布斯是全国最好的驯马师
[Jan] Philip Hobbs is the best trainer in the country.
追梦就该由他训练
This is where Dream should be.
你好?
[exhales]
你错过转弯了 再往前走一英里就到了
[man] Hello?
Well, you’ve missed the turning. It’s a mile back down the road.
不,伙计,不 我是来应聘见习骑师的
No, mate, no. I’ve come about the position of trainee jockey.
您说什么?
Pardon?We’ve made an appointment with Mr. Hobbs.
我们已经和霍布斯先生约好了
恐怕主管现在有客人
Uh… I’m afraid the guv’nor’s with an owner.
-带它出来,布莱恩 -好嘞
Let’s get him out, Brian.Aye.
-主管? -失陪一下
-[man] Guv’nor? -[Philip] Excuse me.
他们有预约
[man] They say they’ve got an appointment?
恐怕我对此一无所知
I’m afraid I know nothing about this.
霍华德和你的办公室约好了见面
Howard arranged an appointment with your office.
霍华德是谁?
Who’s Howard?Howard Davies. Helps me run our syndicate.
霍华德·戴维斯 帮我经营我们联合组织的人
来吧,孩子,来吧,让他们看看
Come on, then, boy. Come on, let’s show them.
这就是我们的马,“追梦联盟”
This is our boy. Dream Alliance.
你真把马带来了?
You’ve actually brought the horse with you?
对不起,我现在正在忙
I’m sorry. I’m busy right now. If an appointment was made,
如果有预约的话 也就是初步聊一聊
it would have only been for a preliminary chat
这样你们就可以参观设施 讨论我们的收费问题了
so you could view the facilities and discuss our charges.
我知道你们的费用 很抱歉我们没坐直升机来
I know about your charges and I’m sorry we didn’t come in a helicopter.
我们去别处就是了
We’ll take our custom elsewhere.
布莱恩
Brian.
来吧,孩子
[Brian] Come on, boy. Back to the valleys for us.
我们还是回山谷去吧
听着,显然你们大老远赶来
Look, you’ve obviously come a long way.
约翰逊,给这匹马套上马鞍 让它上竞技场
Johnson, get the horse saddled up and put him in the arena.
我会给你一个诚实的意见
I’ll give you an honest opinion.
布莱恩!
Brian.
-什么? -带它出来
What?Get him out.
[clicking tongue]
来吧
Come on, boy. Come on. [clicks tongue]
走吧,来吧
[whinnies][rider] Whoa.
Whoa.
嘿…
-[whinnies] -Eh, eh.
冷静,来吧,孩子,来吧
Calm. Come on, boy. Come on. Come on.
来吧
来吧…
Come on. Come on.
稍加努力
With a bit of work…
可以让它在你们当地的赛马♥会♥一试 祝好运
be worth giving him a crack at your local gymkhana. Good luck.
来吧,继续走
[whinnies]
Come on. Walk on.
它不想跑,简
He’s not having it, Jan.
来吧,孩子,继续走,来吧
Come on, boy. Walk on. Come on.
来吧,小伙子
Come on, lad.
来吧
[rider] Come on. Ooh! Whoa.
来吧…孩子,继续走
Come on. Come on, boy. Walk on.
来吧,对!来吧
Come on. That’s it. Come on.
来吧,好孩子
Come on. Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
主管?
Guv’nor?
怎么样?
Well?
它桀骜不驯…
[Philip] He’s pretty rough around the edges…
但它身上有一种特别的东西
but he’s definitely got something about him.
那就是…一种冲劲
It’s…
品质,就像它的主人
spirit.
Character.
Like his owners.
我们会照顾它几个月 看看能否调♥教♥
We’ll take him for a couple of months, see what we can do.
-没法给你承诺 -谢谢,这就是我想要的
-No promises. -Thank you. That’s all I wanted.
约翰逊会给你找个马厩 我们再做计划
Johnson will sort you out with a stable and we’ll go from there.
我会想你的,追梦
I’ll miss you, Dream.
我会每天都想着你
I’ll be thinking of you every day.
这就是你生来要做的事
This is what you were born to do.
要勇敢而辉煌
Be brave and brilliant.
好了
Okay. [clicking tongue]
继续走
Walk on. [clicks tongue]
[Dream blusters]
喂?
[Jan] Hello?[door shuts]
你的小马有消息了吗,亲爱的?
[Jan’s mom] Any news about your pony, love?
是赛马,妈妈,没消息,什么都没有
Racehorse, Mam.
谢谢
No, nothing.Oh, thank you.
霍华德偶尔会打电♥话♥ 他们只说还在对它进行评估
Howard calls occasionally and all they say is they’re still assessing him.
在农地里长大的马 根本没有机会参加比赛
[Jan’s dad] A horse raised on an allotment
has got a cat in hell’s chance of ever racing.
霍华德说 只要它还在他们那里就有希望
Howard says while they’ve still got him, there’s hope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!