我们再给你弄一只鸽子吧 或者两只也行
First woman to win the Welsh Open back in the day.
Then let’s get you another pigeon. Or two even.
我要培育一匹赛马,我做过调查了
I’m breeding a racehorse. I’ve done my research.
我相信还有很多东西要了解 但俱乐部里来了一个人…
A lot more to learn, I’m sure.
-什么人? -霍华德
But there’s this fella that comes in the club.
What fella?Howard. Bit arrogant.
虽有些傲慢,但他是专家 我希望他能帮忙
But he’s an expert, and I’m hoping he’ll help.
这想法太疯狂了
[laughing] It’s absolute madness.
光是想想就知道,要培育一匹赛马
I mean, to even think of breeding a racehorse,
就得买♥♥一匹纯种马 而你要去哪里买♥♥?
you’re gonna need to buy a thoroughbred mare.
Where you gonna get one of those?
“作为种母马用的退休纯种赛马”
“Retired pedigree racehorse for brood mare.”
大概三百英镑?
£300?
哦,简,天啊
Oh, Jan, man.
三百英镑
[Brian] £300.
这钱都可以去一趟贝尼多姆了
Could have gone to Benidorm for that.
-它曾经是顶级赛马,来吧,姑娘 -不,它不是,我查过
[man] Top racehorse, she was.[Jan] No, she wasn’t. I checked.
但它的血统很好
But she got good ancestry, though.
它的曾祖可是一匹良种公马
And her father’s father’s father, what a stallion.
它的后代已经遍布世界各地
His semen has gone all over the world.
哦,你真可爱,真的
You’re lovely. Yes, you are.
我们要把它养在哪里?
Where the bloody hell are we gonna keep her?
[horse whinnies]
什么?
[gears grinding]
(奥尔塞斯)
那是什么东西?
[woman] What the hell is that?

[man] Oi.[groans]
希望你拿到了规划许可,黛西
I hope you got planning permission for that, Daisy.
滚开,马尔德温
Sod off, Maldwyn.
根据理事会的规定
According to council regulations,
木质外屋的屋檐高度 不应超过2.5米
a wooden outbuilding should not exceed
a maximum eaves height of 2.5 meters.
[truck horn honking]
哦,那是什么声音?
Oh, what’s that racket?
我希望它有排放证书
I hope it’s got its emissions certificate.
[gears grinding]
没必要把这么大的车开过来
No business bringing a vehicle that size down here.
[engine off]
谢谢你的帮助,古斯
[Jan sighs]
箱子还在,你很幸运,简
Thanks for the help, Goose.
You’re lucky the box was available, Jan.
整个冬天一直在用它存放吸尘器 非常好用
Been using it all winter to store Hoovers. All totally legit, mind.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
好了
All right.
来吧,鲁贝尔,来吧
Come on, Rewbell. Come on.
来吧,鲁贝尔
[Rewbell blustering]Come on, Rewbell.
来吧,鲁贝尔,来吧
Come on, Rewbell.
Come on.
-来吧,小可爱 -来,让我来
Come on, lovely.Here, let me.
他们到底要养多少动物?
[woman] How many animals do they think they need?
希望他们能把粪便清理干净
[woman 2] Hope they’re gonna clean up after it.
别担心这该死的马戏团
[Brian] Don’t worry about this bloody circus.
他们都没法把那该死的东西弄出来
[woman] They can’t get the bloody thing out.
这个怎么样?
What about one of these?
你喜欢那个?
You like that?
想下来吗?我们下去吧
Wanna come down, yeah? Down we go.

Yeah.
转身
All right.
好孩子
Good girl. Come on. Come on.
来吧,到了
There you are.
地方不大,但这是你的家了
Not much, but it’s home.
[chuckles]
[door opens, shuts]
好,来两品脱
All right, two pints, please.
我开了个好头,不是吗?
So… made a start, haven’t I?
抱歉?
Sorry?
它叫鲁贝尔
Rewbell, she’s called.
当时在巴里岛发现它和其他驴子 一起在海滩上干活
Found it working on the beach
with the other donkeys down Barry Island.
我听说就把它养在农地里
Keeping it on the bloody allotment, I heard.
你真去买♥♥了一匹母马?
You mean, you’ve actually gone and bought a mare?
现在得找到合适的种马
Gotta find the right stallion now.
有几匹看起来不错
Seen a couple I like the look of.
这儿
Yeah?
你有一万元的种马费,对吧?
You got the ten grand for the stud fees, have you?
兽医费?
Vet’s charges, stabling, insurance?
马厩设备、保险费? 这是比赛开始前所需要的
-如果有比赛的话 -但我查过相关资料
And that’s all before it starts racing. If it ever does.
有办法解决这些问题,不是吗?
But I read up about it.
我们成立一个联合组织,假设
There’s ways of doing these things, isn’t there?
村里有20个人连续两年 每周投入10英镑的话…
We set up a syndicate.
‘Cause if, say, 20 people in the village
put in a tenner a week for two years.
-我知道这很复杂,但是… -是很复杂
I mean, I know it’s complicated, but–
村子里大多数人的生活都很拮据
Yeah, it is. But most people in the village
haven’t got two beans to rub together.
只有富有的专业人士才会做这种事
It’s normally wealthy, professional men who go in for this kind of thing.
把酒端过来,好吗?
Bring them over, would you?
反正我本来也没打算找你帮忙
I wasn’t asking for your help, anyway.
Holding A Dream” by Gene Latter playing]
(共赴新道路!)
? Sounds good?
(赛马组织传♥单♥)
(工人社交俱乐部的会议室)
(培育马匹,共赴新道路!)
? I saw the smile On your face?
? And the look in your eye?

? When you pass by to me?
? What you don’t realize?
? That I’m hurt deep inside?
我说过如果我再看到她和你 在一起,我就把你赶出去
说话算话,我要把你赶出去!
Right. And that’s what I’m doing.
I’m going to kick you out.
(牛奶巧克力茶点)
? You said that I don’t need you?
? I want you More than need you?
别对我有看法,简,它们是我唯一的慰藉
Don’t judge me, Jan. They’re my only solace.
看看这个
Have a look at that.
? When I dream, it’s of you?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
抱歉,简,近来没人对这种事情感兴趣
Sorry, Jan, no call for it these days.
自从千层面的丑闻之后就没有了
Not since that scandal with the lasagna.
记住,我很乐意接手这些鹅,死活都要
Happily take those geese off your hands, mind.
Dead or alive.
? I’m holding on to a dream?
? Yes, I am holding a dream?
? I’m holding on to a dream Yes, I am?
辛克莱·比蒂的税务合规框架
[woman] The tax compliance framework for Sinclair Beatty.
需要在3点前完成
Need that done by 3:00.
午饭前把这个做好
And I need this one done by lunchtime.
[goat bleats, geese honking]
[chickens cluck]
[yelps][honking]
是俱乐部的那个家伙
It’s that fella from the club.
好吧
All right.
我…
I, uh– I thought maybe I was a bit hasty in the club.
我想在俱乐部的时候 我的态度可能有点不好
幸好我脸皮厚
Lucky I’ve got thick skin, then.
这是布莱恩
This is Brian.
但你可以叫我黛西
But you can call me Daisy.
Oh.
[horse blusters]
(赛马♥会♥议!今晚8点开始)
[sighs]
[Brian sighs]
[footsteps approach]
正如我所料
Just as I thought. Having to beat them back at the door, are you?
这里会挤满了人,是吗?
很好笑,格温
[Brian] Very funny, Gerwyn.
简,你已经尽力了,亲爱的
Well, Jan, no one can say you didn’t try, love.
再等一分钟,布莱恩
One more minute, Brian.
你老婆知道你这么做吗,霍华德?
[Gerwyn] Your missus know you’re doing this, Howard?
这事成不了 你不会有失去房♥子的危险
No danger of losing your house with this non-starter.
[footsteps approach]
Oh.
晚上好,各位,格温
Evening, all. Gerwyn.
我做了充分准备 来评估这次冒险行动的可行性
I’m fully briefed and ready to assess the viability of this venture.
莫林!
Maureen! Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
电视上什么节目都没有
Nothing on the telly.
我得说,我对赛马非常了解
I just gotta say,
I know absolutely sod all about racehorses.
没关系,我替大家做了调查
That’s all right, Maureen. I’ve done the research for all of us.
-好吧… -你好,古斯
[door opens]
[Brian] Well, well.[Jan] Hi, Goose.
-你好吗? -请坐
All right.Have a seat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!