跟他说这次胜利是献给他的
about how this win was for him.
他会很骄傲的
He’d be very proud.
追梦很帅气,对不对?
Dream’s a beauty, isn’t he?
典型的威尔士山谷小子
Proper valleys boy.
Cwm Rhondda” by Band Pres Llareggub playing]
[cheering][music continues playing]
嘿!真是我生命中最美好的一天!
Hey, best day of my life!
[laughs]
多么精彩的一天啊!
Oh, what a day!
Whoo!
你们好
[all singing “Cwm Rhondda” in Welsh]
[song ends]
[cheering]
[no audible dialogue]
(“追梦联盟”于2010年退役)
(被安置于萨默塞特的牧场 在那里它度过了悠闲的时光)
(到其职业生涯结束时 追梦已经赢得了137000英镑的奖金)
(联合组织里的每个成员 各自收到1430英镑)
(简、布莱恩和霍华德 成立了一个新的联合组织)
(他们的雌马海蒂在2019年4月 产下了一匹新的小马驹)
Delilah” playing]
我看到黑夜里的灯光 经过她的窗前
? I saw the light on the night That I passed by her window?
我看到爱情的影子 在她的百叶窗上闪烁
? I saw The flickering shadows Of love on the blind?
她是我的女人
? She was my woman?
她欺骗了我 我看着她,失魂落魄
? As she deceived me?
? I watched And went out of mind?
我的达利亚
? My, my, my Delilah?
(布莱恩、简、安琪拉、霍华德)
? Da, na Na-na, na-na, na-na, na?
这是为什么、为什么,达利亚?
? Why, why, why, Delilah??
我明白那个女孩并不适合我
? Da, na Na-na, na-na, na-na, na?
? I could see?
? That girl Was no good for me?
但我却像个迷失自我的奴隶
? But I was lost like a slave That no man could free?
黎明破晓 开车离去,我在静静等候
? At break of day When that man drove away I was waiting?
我穿过街道来到她门前 她打开了门
? I crossed the street To her house And she opened the door?
站在那里发笑
? She stood there laughing?
[all] Ha, ha, ha, ha!
我握着刀,她停止了笑声
? I felt the knife In my hand?
? And she laughed no more?
我的达利亚
? My, my, my Delilah?
? Da, na Na-na, na-na, na-na, na?
这是为什么、为什么,达利亚?
? Why, why, why?
? Delilah??
在他们到来,破门而入之前
? Da, na Na-na, na-na, na-na, na?
? So before?
? They come to break down The door?
原谅我,达利亚,我再也无法承受
? Forgive me, Delilah, I just Couldn’t take any more?
原谅我,达利亚,我再也无法承受!
? Forgive me, Delilah?
? I just couldn’t Take any more?
(…而且莫林总算见到了 克莱尔·鲍尔丁)
[song ends]
[all cheering, applauding]
-加油… -哟喂…
[man] Oggy, oggy, oggy![all] Oi, oi, oi!
-加油… -哟喂…
Oggy, oggy, oggy!Oi, oi, oi!
-加油! -哟喂!
Oggy!Oi!
-加油! -哟喂!
Oggy!Oi!
-加油… -哟喂…
Oggy, oggy, oggy!Oi, oi, oi!
-Whoo-hoo-hoo! -[cheering, laughing]
Whoo!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!