我相信他很快就会打来
Well, I’m sure he’s gonna call soon.
这几位是我们球队代表 这是 温德姆 及 菲尔
These are our team reps. This is Wyndham. This is Phil.
-安东尼先生 -你们好吗
-Mr. Anthony Molina. -How do you do?
-您好 -您好
-Sir. -How do you do?
就在这
Right up here.
我才不要坐在这边
I’m not sitting here.
噢 当然不是
Oh, no, of course you’re not.
你跟委员们会坐在上面包厢
You’re with the Commissioner, up in his lounge.
我带你去过去
Here, let me show you the way. Let’s go around here.
他还不错
He’s even better.
委员吗
Mr. Commissioner?
嘿 安东尼 你好
Hey, Anthony. How are you doing?
你们在我的包厢干吗
What are you doing in my lounge?
你们球队着实让今天选秀更加刺♥激♥了
You guys sure made tonight a lot more exciting.
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for inviting me in.
好好享受吧 祝你好运
Enjoy it. Good luck.
-当然 -OK
-Will do. -Okay.
可以跟你聊一下足球吗
Can we talk football?
就谈足球 30秒就好
Just football, for 30 seconds?
我们永远可以聊足球
We can always talk football.
水牛城比尔 提出一个建议
There’s a deal on the table from Buffalo.
我听说了
I heard.
战略室的人觉得怎样
What’s the war room think?
一半一半
Split.
潘 要我跟他们交易
Penn wants me to do it.
你不想吗
But you don’t?
不想
I don’t.
为什么
Why?
因为我内心深处知道
Because I know, in my heart and my gut,
如果我跟他们交易了
that if I make this trade with Buffalo,
虽然可以要回未来的指名权
then I don’t get to make a pick this year.
但是我今年没得选了
All I get back are future draft picks
而且我肯定会被 摩里纳 开除
for the guy that Molina brings in to replace me.
我已经来这里两年了
I’ve been here two years, Ali.
两年
Two years.
我还没有真正的机会
I’ve never gotten a chance to
看看我的亲手组的球队能怎样发挥
see what a team I put together can do out there.
第一年 这还是我爸的球队
First year, it’s my dad’s team.
去年因为 祖鲁 受伤 看不到球队真正的实力
Last year, Drew goes down before I can see what we had.
后来 潘 加入了球队
Then I get stuck with Penn,
我还是不知道要怎么跟他合作
who I’m still trying to figure out how to work with.
好不容易今年可以组成我想要的球队
This is finally supposed to be my season.
哪怕只有这么今年 一次就好
I just want the team that I want. One time.
既然你知道该怎么做 干吗还找我讨论
So why are you bugging me if you already know?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我这盘棋下错了
I’m makin’ mistakes.
还记得1989年超级杯吗
Remember the ’89 Super Bowl?
旧金山49人 对上 辛辛那提孟加拉虎
49ers-Bengals.
倒数三分二十秒 49人队的第三档进攻
Niners down by three, 3:20 left in the game.
93码带球进攻 最后10码 泰勒 硬闯达阵
93-yard winning drive, Taylor beats the weak safety for a 10-yard TD.
在进攻之前
Yeah, but before the drive.
乔·蒙塔纳 在布阵时
Joe Montana’s in the huddle. Right?
不知道怎样在观众席里面
And unbelievably, somehow spots
发现喜剧演员约翰·坎迪
the actor John Candy in the stands.
他指向观众席问大家
He points at him and asks the guys in the huddle,
“嘿 那是约翰·坎迪吗
“Hey, isn’t that John Candy?”
不敢相信比赛胜负要交给他
They couldn’t believe the balls on him.
在那紧张万分的情况下还能这么冷静
To be that calm, in that game, at that moment.
顿时 全队气氛轻松了不少 整整跑了
His guys instantly relax, they march…
93码
93 yards.
蒙塔纳 顺利传给给 泰勒
Montana throws a little slant to Taylor.
49人队拿下超级杯冠军
49ers win the Super Bowl.
精彩的比赛
Great game.
非常精彩
It was a great game.
没人可以停止时间倒数
No one can stop a ticking clock.
但是一个好的球员
But the great ones,
总能找到方法 让时间变慢
the great ones always find a way to slow it down.
那你就把他变慢 桑尼
So slow it down, Sonny.
我决定了
Okay. I made a decision.
还是回到 卡拉汉 告诉水牛城的人说交易取消
It’s still Callahan. Let’s inform Buffalo that it’s a no.
漂亮
That is beautiful.
桑尼 我们站在同一线上
Okay, Sonny. We’re with you.
最好是
Like hell we are.
我讲难听点 这真的是很愚蠢
All due respect, Sonny, that is a bonehead move.
也许是 我们来看看 卡拉汉
Maybe so, but we’re back on Callahan.
帮我放他以前比赛影片
Do me a favor. Let’s put up the Wisconsin-Ohio State footage.
是的
Yeah, sure thing, Sonny.
那个影片我们看了几百次了
We’ve seen that footage, like, two million times.
你希望找到什么我们没发现的
What are you hopin’ to find in it that we haven’t seen already?
只是再确认一下而已
I’m just double-checking something.
好了 开始
All right. Here we go.
快转到 范铁 第一次擒杀 波 的片段
All right, roll it down to the first time Vontae sacks Bo.
好了
All right. Here we go.
该死 范铁闪过两个挡锋 根本不把他们放在眼里
Damn. He shook off two blockers like they were rag dolls.
然后 波 就掉球了
And then Bo walks into a bear hug.
范铁 守他守得很好
Vontae wrapped him up pretty good.
波 已经算很好了
Yeah, Bo’s hard to sack.
他去年是最少被擒杀纪录的四分卫
He was one of the least-sacked QBs in Division I last year.
快转下一次
Go to the next play.
下一次擒杀
The next sack?
不是 下一次进攻
No. The next play after this one.
他在干吗
What’s he doing?
他紧张了 还等不及队友就定位
He got flustered. Didn’t wait for the play to develop.
难免会发生
Not Bo’s finest moment.
除了这一次
No. Whatever, it’s one play.
转到 范铁 下一次擒杀
Take us down to Vontae’s next sack.

Ooh!
噢 太惨了
Oh, man, that is sick!
他动作超快 一下就逮到他 波 根本传不了球
He absolutely bull-rushed that right tackle. Bo didn’t even have a chance.
我也这么觉得 他的动作超快
Yeah, I gotta give it to the kid. He’s got a wicked first step.
-看看他下一次进攻怎样 -好
-See what he does on the next play. -All right.
波 动作慢了
Speed kills. Look at that.
你们看 他不知道在怕什么
Yeah, look at that. He gets frantic.
这就是我喜欢菜鸟四分卫的原因
My favorite thing about rookie QBs.
他们怕 不知道什么时候要被撂倒
They get frantic when they think they’re gonna get hit.
但我还是要赞赏他
Although I gotta give him credit.
他两次传球给 巴诺 传得非常漂亮
Barrin’ those two plays, he was brilliant.
他传出四次达阵 包含最后赢得比赛的那球
He threw four TDs, including the last one to win it.
我们来看一下
Take us down to that.

Yeah.
观察场上 保持冷静
Looking downfield, staying calm.
这家伙根本是本教科书
Sonny, this guy’s textbook.
这家伙很有力 传得很好
Man, this kid is strong. That’s impressive.
他就像罗特利斯伯格一样 他已经准备好了
That’s pure Roethlisberger. He’s pro-ready. End of story.
两届超级杯冠军四分卫
倒转一下
Take it back.
回到进攻之前
Rewind that back to the start of the play.
暂停
Just stop right here.
什么问题
What’s missing?
全卫都撤了
Fullback.
但威斯康辛大学常常下这种战术
But Wisconsin runs most of their
从后面往前调
passing plays out of an empty backfield.
不是 我说的不是这个
No, not what I’m lookin’ at. Try again.
范铁 在哪
Where’s Vontae?
我觉得他好像被驱逐出场
You know what, Sonny? I think he got ejected.
-他被驱逐出场 -是
-He got ejected from the game? -Yeah.
他干吗
For what?
第三节的时候
Yeah, in the third quarter, after he stripped
他从 波 那边抢下球后达阵
the ball from Callahan and scored that TD.
他把球送给观众
He gave the ball to a fan.
他被裁判警告 然后太激动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!