波·雷德利·卡拉汉
Bo Ridley Callahan.
他只是个孩子
He’s an only child.
母亲家庭主妇 父亲是医疗官司的律师
His mom’s a homemaker, his father’s a medical malpractice lawyer.
赚了不少钱
He’s made some money.
帮他缴税 帮他付贷款
Pays his taxes. He’s got three years left on his mortgage.
他很普通 参加一些学校社团
The kid’s pretty vanilla. Belonged to a few clubs in high school.
他名列国中校园荣誉榜
He was on the honor roll from junior high through college.
行为端正 也有在健身
Kept his nose clean, he worked out and…
你也知道他丢的球
Well, you know, he threw a football
比其他人都还要好 不管在华盛顿州或在威斯康辛
better than anybody in the great states of Washington or Wisconsin.
但是
But?
你怎么知道有但是
How do you know there’s a “but”?
因为你跟别人一样混♥蛋♥
Because you’re an unoriginal bastard, Ralph.
继续…但是
So, go on. But…
但是他在威斯康辛大学的最后一年
But during his final year at Wisconsin,
在餐厅办了他21岁的晚餐派对
he had a big dinner for his 21 st birthday at some restaurant.
当地群众知道后纷纷涌入餐厅
Locals find out who the dinner’s for, and they start filin’ in.
一发不可收拾
Things get outta control.
店长后来报♥警♥
Manager called the cops when somebody
因为有人闯进办公室偷钱
broke in his office and stole some money.
当然这不是 波 的错
Of course, none of this is Bo’s fault.
当然
‘Course.
但是…
But…
但是警方还是把每个人名单列表造册
But the cops came and they took everybody’s name regardless.
有好几百人 这是标准作业程序
It was a few hundred people. Standard operating procedure.
但是…
But…
问我谁不在场
Ask me who wasn’t there.
谁不在场
Who wasn’t there, Ralph?
所有队友
Any of his teammates.
没有任何一个队友参加他的生日派对
None of his teammates came to the poor guy’s birthday party, Sonny.
威斯康辛州立大学 波·卡拉汉 母校
我是迪克 摩尔
Dick Moore.
嘿 教练 我是桑尼·威佛
Hey, Coach. Sonny Weaver.
你一定很开心对吧
You’re about to be a very happy man.
波·卡拉汉 是我最好的杰作
Bo Callahan’s some of my finest work.
你觉得他人怎样
What can you tell me about him?
我刚刚已经告诉过你 他是完美杰作
I can tell you what I just told you, he’s some of my finest work.
其他事呢
Anything else?
你看过影片
You have the tapes.
他是真材实料
He’s the real deal, Sonny.
别考虑了 令尊也是会选他的
Don’t overthink this like your dad would have.
没有冒犯
No offense.
我喜欢 波
Look. I love Bo.
我的教练也喜欢他
My coaches love him.
啦啦队喜欢他 球迷也喜欢他
The cheerleaders love him. The fans love him.
大家都喜欢他
Everyone loves him.
那怎么没有队友去参加他的生日派对
Then how come none of his teammates went to his birthday party?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kiddin’ me with this?
多少有关系
Seems relevant.
你未免也问得太多
You want to tear this kid down, or what?
我只想听听你的意见
No, I’d just like your take on it.
我觉得没有队友去参加生日派对
I find it odd that nobody on the team
实在非常的奇怪
was at their teammate’s 21 st birthday party.
我不知道耶 你觉得什么原因最有可能呢
I don’t know, Sonny. What do you think’s more plausible?
一个有85人的球队
That nobody on an 85-person squad
没有一人去参加队长办的生日派对
attended a party thrown by the captain?
或者是警方到了现场
Or could it be that when the cops got to the place
发现球员们没有犯罪
and realized that my boys had done nothin’ wrong,
就让他们离开 没有列到名单内
decided not to take down any of the players’ names
不想对一群清白的好孩子们
because they didn’t wanna jam up
没事找事做
a bunch of good kids for doin’ nothin’?
噢 等等
Oh, wait. Wait a minute.
你的理论似乎也对
Your theory seems right.
波·卡拉汉
Bo Callahan.
波·卡拉汉 没有任何朋友
Bo Callahan hasn’t got any friends.
祝你选秀日好运
Good luck with the Draft today.
你们这群可悲的家伙
C’mon, you guys. You’re lookin’ pathetic.
水牛城 水牛城比尔 主场
嘿 麦斯
Hey, Max.
嘿 桑尼 准备好了吗
Hey, Sonny. Hope you’re holdin’ up.
关于状元签 我有个提议
I got an offer for number one.
是吗 我正在听 你说吧
Yeah? Well, I’m all ears. What do you have in mind?
是这样的
Okay, here’s what we got.
莫里斯·卡斯蒂略 安东尼奥·泰勒
Maurice Castillo, Antonio Taylor,
明年的第一指名权 以及后年
our first-rounder next year and the year after that.
连两年的第一指名权 还有两位潜力股跑锋
That’s two number ones, a blue-chip running back…
我知道他们是谁
I know who they are, Max.
那你就知道这个交易很公平
Then you know it’s a fair offer.
我很有兴趣
I’m intrigued.
很好 那就这么说定了
Good. Let’s make a deal.
-你得给我点时间 -时间
-Well, you gotta give me some time. -Time?
我们最没有的就是时间
Sonny, time’s one thing neither one of us have.
决定吧
Make the deal.
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
给你半个小时
We’ll give you half that.
怎样
What’s up?
我刚跟麦斯 史东通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Max Stone.
水牛城那边怎样
Yeah? How are things in Buffalo?
我猜你没有在我的背后
Well, I guess you didn’t ask him then,
要他们打给我
when you called him behind my back.
麦斯是我的老朋友了
Max is an old friend of mine.
他打来恭喜我们的状元签
He calls me up to congratulate us on the Callahan thing
我顺便跟他说了我的想法罢了
and I express my opinions on the matter.
谁先打给谁的
He call you, or you call him?
今天这么忙 谁记得
It’s such a crazy day. Who remembers?
最好记得
Yeah, well, how ’bout try and remember this,
顺便记得我可以开除你
I can and I will fire your ass.
那就开除呀
Then do it, Sonny.
你真的认为我会为了两个跑锋
You actually think I’m gonna give up
放弃 波·卡拉汉
Bo Callahan for Taylor and Castillo?
嗯 莫里斯·卡斯蒂略
Hmm? Maurice Castillo?
还有指名权 OK
And draft picks, okay?
别忘了指名权
Don’t forget the draft picks, Sonny.
你还记得那是什么吧
You do remember what those are, right?
是这样的
All right. Look. It’s…
表面上这交易看起来还可以 但是
On the surface, it’s not a terrible trade, but
你何以认为我们现在需要他们
why do you think we need to do this now?
因为你今天早上花掉所有的预算
Because you burned up any currency this team had this morning.
现在你有机会弥补
Now you have the opportunity to build it back up.
我不知道你对 摩里斯 有什么意见
And I don’t know what your problem is with Maurice.
他像个野兽
He’s a beast.
泰山的老婆
身材像泰山 打球像 珍
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
那是你的看法 我用得上他
Your opinion. He plays in my system.
他不会阻挡
He doesn’t block!
我不要他阻挡 我只要他会跑就好
I don’t need him to block. I need him to run.
他确实也很厉害
Which he does, like a bat outta hell.
可以降低我们进攻组的压力
Which takes the pressure off my offense, okay?
我有52个泰山 有一个 珍 也无妨
I got 52 Tarzans in that locker room. I could use a Jane.
请你多少考虑一下我说的
You should at least seriously consider what I’m saying.
好吧 把他们电♥话♥留下来
All right. Get me the numbers on all their guys.
我们还有25分钟看看情况怎样
We got about 25 minutes to see what’s what.
很好
Great.
选秀会现场
摩里纳 先生 您好
Mr. Molina. How are you?
很好
Very good.
太好了 很高兴见到你
Excellent. That’s good. Good to see you.
我带你进去
I’ll take you inside.
在这
Right up here.
桑尼打给你了吗
Sonny call you yet?
还没
Oh, not yet.
他在干吗
What’s he doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!