I had to fight my way in.
嗨 不好意思打扰了 我可以晚点再来
Hi. I’m sorry to interrupt. I can come back.
我晚点再来
I’m gonna come back.
你要什么 瑞克
What do you need, Rick?
布莱恩·祖鲁 刚刚砸了你的办公室
Brian Drew just trashed your office.
什么
What?
我跟他说你在忙
I told him you were busy
然后他叫我 去X我娘
and he told me to have intercourse with my mother.
不过我娘已经过世 我没解释这么多
Which… You know, she passed away, so… I didn’t tell him that.
不管怎样 他超生气 然后到处砸烂东西
Anyway, he got really mad and started throwing stuff around,
然后他说他等等会回去休息室
and then he said he was gonna go down to the locker room.
经过这么多努力 你要放弃 你要这样一走了之
After all that rehab, you’re just gonna quit? You’re just gonna walk away?
别管教练怎么说 别走
C’mon, Brian. Don’t listen to Coach. Don’t leave.
我知道是怎样
I know what’s goin’ on here.
那你就公平竞争 打败他
Then just compete with him! Beat him out!
你刚刚砸了我的办公室
Did you trash my office?
把我交易出去
Trade me.
你刚刚砸了我的办公室
Did you just trash my office?
是的 我很不爽
Yeah. I’m upset.
我不管你爽不爽
Well, I don’t care if you’re upset.
如果你不开心 打电♥话♥给你经纪人
If you’re upset, call your agent, all right?
叫他来谈 这是他的工作
Let him have this conversation. That’s what he’s there for.
不 桑尼 你自己跟我谈
No, Sonny. You’re gonna talk to me.
男人之间的对话 你欠我的
Man-to-man. You owe me that.
我欠你
I owe you?
我选了你
I drafted you.
是你♥爸♥选了我
Your dad drafted me.
不 是我选了你
No, Drew, I drafted you.
我那时候虽然在旧金山
I may have been in San Francisco,
但是我跟我爸提到你 才选你的
but my dad wasn’t even looking at you until I told him to.
还有你的膝盖受伤 没人想要签你
Yeah, and when your knee crapped out and no one wanted you,
我还跟你续约
I still extended your contract,
我甚至给你加薪
and I think I even gave you a raise,
因为我相信你
because I believed in you.
那样干吗选 卡拉汉
Then why pick Callahan?
你知道的
You know why.
那就把我交易出去
Then trade me.
我只做为球队好的事
I’m gonna do what’s best for the team.
我已经打了八个球季 我也打过季后赛
I’ve been in this league for eight seasons. I’ve been to the playoffs.
我知道 潘教练需要什么 我也办得到
I know the system that Penn wants to run and I know I can make it work.
我季外还是努力个半死 把目标设得超高
I’ve busted my ass this off-season. I set the bar high.
我现在状况很好 像年轻了10岁
I’m in great shape. I feel 10 years younger.
我告诉你 我跟你发誓
I’m tellin’ you, man, I swear to you,
这季球队不能没有我
the best thing for this team, this season, is me.
结束了没
Are you finished?

No.
那就赶快
Well, get finished.
然后回去训练
And then get back to work.
如果我要交易就交易 不会就不会
If I trade you, I trade you. And if I don’t, I don’t.
你只要担心你自己 不用担心 波
Do yourself a favor. Worry about Brian. Don’t worry about Bo.
而且最重要 绝对重要的是
And definitely, most absolutely goddamn importantly,
不要拿你自己的事来烦我
do not bother me with your shit right now, Brian.
我还事要做
I’m workin’ here!
艾莉
Ali!
艾莉
Ali!
你有听到我吗
Did you hear me, Rick?
我有
I heard you. Yeah.
你觉得她有听到吗
Do you think Ali heard me?
我觉得没有
No, I don’t think so. No.
很好
Good answer.
女人很狡猾 而且还比我们聪明
Women are tricky. Problem is, they’re smarter than us.
没错 女人都很…
Yeah. Women, they’re like…
堪萨斯市 堪萨斯城酋长 主场
我是桑尼
This is Sonny.
嘿 桑尼 我是酋长队的 彼特
Hey, Sonny. It’s Pete Begler with the Chiefs.
嘿 彼特 怎么了
Hey, Pete. What’s up?
我们正在找四分卫
Well, we’re in the market for a QB,
既然你可以选状元
and now that you have number one,
我在想 布莱恩·祖鲁 是否有要释出
I was wondering if Brian Drew’s available.
我不知道 我还没有决定
I don’t know. Haven’t made up my mind yet.
他健康吗
Is he healthy?
如果你是要问他的膝盖 我只能说比以前更强壮
Well, if you’re askin’ about his knee, it’s stronger than ever.
而且他可以比以前多丢15码的球
He’s throwin’ the ball a good 15 yards farther down the field.
只是确认一下
Okay. Just confirming.
他的经纪人寄给我们一段他健身的影片
His agent sent over a tape of Drew working out during the off-season.
我们很有兴趣
We like what we see.
是吗 那很好
He did? That’s great.
你听起来很惊讶
You seem surprised.
怎么会呢
Why would I be surprised?
桑尼 你不用跟我玩把戏
Okay, Sonny. You don’t have to play games with me.
你想要用什么换 我洗耳恭听
What do you want for him? I’m all ears. Let’s talk.
彼特 我们还在处理一些事情
Pete, we’re still working out some stuff over here.
可以晚点回你吗
Can I get back to you?
OK
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿 艾莉 你好吗
Hey, Ali. How’re you doin’?
你都比别人早来餐厅
Are you as jacked as everyone else
先选些好料的吗
around here about gettin’ the first pick?
我没这么闲 我还是很多工作要做
I don’t really get jacked, I just manage the cap.

Uh-huh.
怎样的女孩才会 像你一样踏进这个圈子
How does a girl like you get in this game anyway?
法学院
Law school.
律师
Lawyer.
所以你对大多事都冷静
So you don’t get excited about anything.
如果我们球队的
If I do my job
薪资预算在球季开打前
and we haven’t spent more than $125 million
低于一亿两千五百万
on players by the time the season starts,
我就会超”热情”
I get excited.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit down?
-我有点忙 -一下子而已
-I’m busy. -Won’t take long.
我需要你一点帮忙
I could use your help.

Mmm?
布朗队找我来的原因
The Browns brought me to Cleveland
无非是要让每个人得到这个
so that everybody could get one of these.
为什么这么男性化的运动比赛
How is it that the ultimate prize
的最后超级杯大奖
in the most macho sport ever invented
却是个珠宝
is a piece of jewelry?
嗯 就是这样 我需要换些指名权回来
Yeah. Well, be that as it may, I need some draft picks back, okay?
因为有些人干了蠢事
‘Cause there’s been some pretty foolish moves
就像你的男朋友
made by your boyfriend.
-我的男朋友 -拜托
-My boyfriend? -Please.
你说的他会听 我说的不会
You have his ear. I don’t.
跟他谈谈 不是为了我
Talk to him. It’s not about me.
是为了克里夫兰所有人
It’s about the people of Cleveland.
你不相信 卡拉汉 是真材实料
You don’t think Callahan’s legit?
我觉得 卡拉汉 是这届选秀的最佳选手
I think Callahan might be the best prospect in the Draft.
但是我讨厌菜鸟四分卫
But I hate rookie quarterbacks.
他们很笨 很容易惊慌
They’re stupid and they’re scared.
-好的球员不会 -我们已经有好的了
-Not the good ones. -We already got a good one.
他的名字是 布莱恩·祖鲁 他把我进攻组带得很好
His name is Brian Drew. He can run my offense like a pro.
所以我不能理解
So I’m tryin’ to figure out why I gotta
为什么要放弃我们球队的未来
give away the future of the franchise
换来坐在这边教菜鸟打球
and then sit around trying to teach some rookie,
我不懂 你懂吗
I don’t know, everything, you know?
我说的像是移位 交锋 掩护
I’m talking shifts, plays, protections,
其他美式足球术语及战术
snap counts, alerts, check-with-me’s,
Double X, jet, ice cream, 36,
counter naked waggle at 16-9 Tennessee Free.
你懂我说的吗
Know what I’m sayin’?
别把我当三岁小孩
Don’t patronize me. You know I know what you’re saying.
我跟你一样 为了足球付出一切
I dedicated my life to this sport, just like you.
不 我不会替你跟桑尼讲
And, no, I will not speak to Sonny for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!