猜看看他蹲举了多重
Guess how much he squatted?
他不应该练蹲举
He’s not supposed to be squattin’.
Four hundred!
400磅
Four bills! I know!
而且他的手臂更强壮了
And what’s even more impressive is his arm.
你的外接员安德烈 贝洛说
Your star wide receiver Andre Bello’s
他自己有在偷偷健身
been tellin’ me about those secret workouts
持续了整个冬天
they’ve been doin’ together all winter.
你都知道吗
You know about those?

Yeah.
安德烈觉得现在 布莱恩 可以多丢15码
Yeah, well, Andre thinks Brian can throw a good 15 yards deeper now.
我原本不相信 直到看到他挺举
I didn’t believe it until I saw what he benched.
他干吗练挺举
What did he bench?
他举了250磅 25下
He benched 250, 25 times.
简单来说 布莱恩 现在是他人生的巅峰状态
Translation, Brian Drew’s in the best shape of his life.
-做得好 -耶
-Good work. -Yeah!
开始啦
Let’s go for it, boy. C’mon!

Pop it!
举起来 耶 很好
Snap it up! Yeah! Nice!
-看这个…-耶 有够正
-This one… -Yeah… Oh my God, she’s hot.
我喜欢红头发的
I like the one in the red.
他超正
She’s a babe!
卡拉汉 调查得如何了
How we doin’ on Callahan?
你是指他的弱点吗
You mean in the weakness department?
正妹就是他的弱点
Yeah, well, he has a weakness for banging hot chicks, Sonny.
你看 他有一个网站
I mean, look, he has a whole website
上面有所有跟他过夜的正妹名单
dedicated to all the chicks he’s smashed.
好了
All right, c’mon.
总有人发现什么吧
Somebody’s gotta have something.
-他法文不好 -只拿了C-
He doesn’t speak French real good. He got a C-minus.
他会咬手指甲
And he used to bite his fingernails,
但现在好像不会了
but then wait for it, now he doesn’t anymore.
说真的 桑尼 你觉得
But, Sonny, really, how many chicks do you think
像他这样的人 每个礼拜要睡多少女生 平均数字
a guy like that sleeps with, per week, on average?
我们觉得最少 最少有20个
We were thinkin’ 20. Minimum. Minimum.
我觉得10个
I say 10.
那就是平均每天1.5个 很合理
That’s 1.5 per day, which makes sense.
-2.5个听起来太夸张了 -听我说
-2.5 sounds exorbitant. -Listen, man.
我以一个前大学球队四分卫的身份
Speaking as a former college quarterback myself…
二军
Division II.
我觉得他平均一天有3个
…I say he averages, like, three per day.
就是早上1个…
Right? That’s one in the mornin’…
我已经很努力
I’m trying very hard to not completely
不要对你们三个发脾气了
lose my shit on all three of you right now,
但你们一直挑战我
but you’re not makin’ it easy.
到目前为止 我们都没找到他任何一个缺点
Sonny, so far, he’s still the best prospect we’ve ever seen.
真的
Easily, Sonny.
我们查了很多资料 我发誓
We’ve been looking, Sonny. I swear.
我们以前找不到 现在也还是找不到
We couldn’t find anything before and we can’t now.
就算别队也是一样
No other team could either.
如果说 卡拉汉 不会打球 没人会了
If Callahan can’t play football, nobody can.
我知道 我知道 但没有人生而完美
I get it. I get it. But look, nobody’s perfect.
所有人都有弱点 最强的人也是会有
Everybody has something. Even the great ones. Right?
他们说 摩塔纳 身材太小
They said that Montana was too small,
会很容易受伤
that he’d get hurt, he’d get banged up,
但是看起来也没太大影响
but that didn’t seem to matter, did it?
很多人说 埃尔维 太强壮
A lot of people said that Elway was too strong,
臂力很好 但丢不准
that he threw too hard, didn’t have touch,
结果看起来也没差太多
but that didn’t seem to matter either, did it?
更多人认为
And pretty much everyone agreed
佩顿的臂力不够
that Peyton didn’t have the arm strength,
丢得不远
that he couldn’t throw deep.
结果 看起来也还可以
But somehow, none of it seemed to matter.
你们知道我想要讲什么吗
You get where I’m going here, guys?
我们要查出 卡拉汉 的弱点
We need to find out what Bo Callahan’s “something” is.
看看他的弱点到底有没有影响
Then figure out if it matters or not.
然后看看我们是不是能接受
All right? Figure out if it’s somethin’ we can live with.
-好的 -马上
-We’re on it, Sonny. -All right, Sonny.
我已经加到我的最爱了
Yo, I bookmarked that page.
我真的蛮喜欢这个奥克拉荷马的四分卫
I really like this quarter outta Oklahoma.
他的成绩高到破表了
His Combine scores were off the charts.
嘿 桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
怎样
What’s up?
有个问题 老实回答我
Got a question for you, Tom. Straight up.

Sure.
你为什么要跟我交易
Why’d you make the deal?
什么
What?
今天早上 卡拉汉 为什么要交易掉状元签
This morning, for Callahan. Why did you make that deal?
理由跟你一样
The same reason you did.
都是为了球队着想
It’s the best thing for my franchise.
你发现 卡拉汉 什么吗
What knock did you find on Callahan?
波 我们要 波
WOBo! We want Bo!
他妈的…
Son of a bitch.
你还好吗 你好像分心了
You all right, Tom? You seem distracted.
我们什么都没发现
We didn’t find anything on him.
我相信你那边也是
I’m sure you guys haven’t either.
我已经交易了 坦白告诉我没关系
Come on, I already made the trade. I’m living with that, Tom.
我不会跟你隐瞒什么
I’m not gonna hold it against you.
汤姆下台
Tom must go!
-汤姆下台 -如果你能跟我讲…
-Tom must go! -I’d just appreciate it if you could…
我要先忙了
Sonny, I gotta go.

Hey.
我帮你拿了 波·卡拉汉 的球探报告
I got you Bo Callahan’s scouting reports.
大卫 过来一下
Dave, come here.
那看起来像我吗
Does that look like me?
-你在干吗 -只是…
-What are you doing? -Just…
我需要在办公室之外的地方跟你独处一下
I need two seconds with you in a place that isn’t out there.
OK
Okay.
我不喜欢我们之间的关系
I don’t like what’s happening between us.
整天看到你走在办公室
Seeing you all day, walk the other way,
看着你早上开车离开
watching you drive away this morning,
我受不了
it’s killing me.
我知道我让失望
Look, I know I’ve disappointed you.
或许是我没找到适合的字
And maybe that’s not even a strong enough word.
或许是我用错了字
If I didn’t handle, if I didn’t have the right words
所以你没有听到你想听的
that you needed to hear, then I’m…
桑尼 你不需要这样
Look, Sonny, you don’t need to do this.
让我讲完
Let me finish.
男人本来就应该挺身而出
Men are supposed to step up.
不管什么事都一样
And in the middle of everything that’s going on,
我做得不对
I didn’t get it right, all right?
我做得不好看
I didn’t get all gooey.
我不能决定
I didn’t jump up and want to know
我房♥间要什么颜色
what color to paint the bedroom,
蓝色或是粉红色
you know, blue or pink.
我希望我是那种
And I wish I was one of those kind of guys
那种能把壁纸贴齐的人
that know how to make the wallpaper line up.
像是”特力屋最佳员工”
The Home Depot Dads-of-the-Year types
害我们看起来像是DIY的白♥痴♥
that make the rest of us look like assholes.
这不是让你看起来像是白♥痴♥的原因
Those guys are not the reason you look like an asshole.
我知道我早上处理得不好
So I didn’t react the perfect way this morning.
但我已经尽力了
I shouldn’t be penalized for that.
我知道
I know that, Sonny.
我也不是”年度最佳母亲”那型的人
I’m not the Mom-of-the-Year type either.
我不会包中餐 我从没换过尿布
I don’t know how to pack a lunch. I’ve never changed a diaper.
我唯一擅长的事 就是足球
And God help me, the one thing I do understand, Sonny, is football.
那就是我
That’s me.
我是个行动派 充满热情
I’m action-oriented. I’m passionate.
我是克里夫兰的女孩 也是足球人
I’m a Cleveland girl, and I am football.
我不像你们容易
Maybe more than you. I wasn’t born into this game.
我得更卖♥♥力才能进到这个圈子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!