我不知道别人怎么跟你说
Look, I don’t know what else to tell you.
我认为胜利就是一切
Winning is the only thing that matters to me.
对了 关于您的父亲 请节哀顺变
Oh, and by the way, I’d like to offer my condolences for your father.
谢谢你 波
Thanks, Bo. Thanks for saying that.
帮我帮 克里斯 谢谢
Thank Chris for me.
晚点聊
Talk to you later, pal.
谢谢您
Okay. Thank you, Mr. Weaver.
很期待与您见面
Look forward to meetin’ you, sir.
干得好
Great job.
还可以吧
Was I all right?
-克里夫兰 耶 -克里夫兰
-Cleveland! Yeah. -Cleveland.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾莉
Ali?
嗨 老妈
Hi, Mom.
你把牛卖♥♥掉去换了魔豆
You sold a cow for magic beans.
什么
What?
你可以在第七顺位就选 雷·詹尼士
You could have stole Ray Jennings at seven!
怎么全世界都知道这件事了
How does the entire world already know about this, Mom?
因为 范铁·梅克 刚刚推特了
Because Vontae Mack just tweeted it.
推特
He tweeted it?
这里
Yeah. Here.
“经纪人刚刚说布朗队换了状元签
“Agent just called. Browns trade for number one.
抱歉 克里夫兰 有 波 就没 范铁
“Sorry, Cleve. You get Bo, no Vontae.
愚蠢”
“Dumb move.”
你有玩推特
You’re on Twitter?
你没有吗
You’re not?
不好意思 桑尼 现在不方便吗
I’m sorry, Sonny. Is this a bad time?
我先忙
I gotta go, Mom.
这是选秀分♥析♥报告
This is the Draft Analysis we’ve all been working on
我们忙了两个月
for the last two months.
失火啦 艾莉 失火啦
Fire! Ali! Fire!
-艾莉 失火啦 -你有听到吗
-Ali! Fire! -Did you hear that?
我来了
I’m coming. God!
你们要来点咖啡吗
Can I get you gentlemen some coffee?
可以
Love some.
淡一点 加糖 谢谢
Light and sweet, honey. Thanks.
最好是 你们这两个白♥痴♥想得美
Yeah, I’m not getting you idiots anything.
我喜欢她 薪资上限小姐 很可爱
I like her. Little Miss Salary Cap. She’s a sweetheart.
她最优秀了
Yeah, she’s the best.
我在这里干吗 桑尼
Why am I here, Sonny?
因为 摩里纳 知道你以前是牛仔队教练
Because Molina thinks you coached the Cowboys.
我的确是
I did coach the Cowboys.
我觉得你带得很烂
And I think you were a bad babysitter.
你知道我老婆喜欢住在达拉斯吗
You know, my wife loved livin’ in Dallas, Sonny.
那里的人都非常有钱 又时髦
It’s a rich town full of fancy people
她就是喜欢那种环境
and she likes that kind of thing.
她还是吓到了 因为当我说出
So she wasn’t exactly thrilled when I said,
“嘿 宝贝 打包行李 我们要搬去克里夫兰了”
“Hey, baby, pack your bags. We’re moving to Cleveland.”
这里的环境也很不错
Well, there’s fancy people here, too.

No.
一点都不好 我是能接受
There’s really not. Which is okay by me.
但我还是把她拖来克里夫兰
But I dragged my pretty wife to this town
因为这个城市需要一个冠军
because this city deserves a championship
而我就是把他们变成冠军的人
and I’m the guy that can deliver it.
那我们的目标一样
Well, then we’re on the same page, Vince.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那就把当成自己人
Then keep me in the loop.
没有什么自己人
There is no loop. All right?
我做我的工作 你做你的工作
There’s me doing my job, you doing yours.
你的工作就是负责指导我的球队
Your job is to coach the team I give you.
达拉斯的队伍不一样吗
They do it different in Dallas?
当然一样 但他们很会赢球
Yeah, they do. They win. A lot.
我可以选择任何球队 但我选择待在这里
I had my choice of teams to coach, Sonny, and I chose this team, okay?
我选择当这里的教练
I chose to coach this team.
不能因为你老爸死了
Not the team you’re puttin’ together in your head, on the fly
就可以乱搞这支球队
’cause your old man died last week
或是乱搞你的同事
and you’re tapping one of your execs.
你说什么
What did you just say?
不好意思 这是秘密吗
I’m sorry. Is that supposed to be a secret?
你知道吗 在这里 大家尊称我老爸 “威佛教练”
You know, around here, we called my “old man” Coach Weaver.
没错 我爸上礼拜过世
And yes, my father died last week.
下次你要提到他的话
So the next time you refer to his name,
至少在我面前提到他
next time you say it, at least, in front of me,
请你尊称他教练 因为这是他挣来的
you say it with some goddamn reverence, because he earned it.
可以吗
Fair enough?
脚打直
Keep your legs up now.
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
小桑尼·威佛
Sonny Weaver Jr.
范铁
Vontae.
我对你非常失望
I’m disappointed in you, Mr. Weaver.
让我来告诉你
Let me tell you something, Vontae,
我没有很多时间
and I don’t have a lot of time,
所以你给我听清楚
so I want you to listen to me carefully, okay?
-有在听吗 -有
-Are you listening? -Yeah.
不要乱推特
Don’t Twitter.
看在老天爷面子上 别再推了
For the love of Jesus, just stop.
把你的帐号♥删除 不要上网 别在这样做
Delete your profile. Get off the web. Do not do this to yourself.
不懂你干吗这么在乎我怎么做
I don’t know why you care what I do.
我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want. Right?
当然可以
Of course you can, Vontae,
但是现在所有联盟的经理看到你的推特
but every GM in the league has now read your tweet,
或推文什么东西的…
or whatever they call them,
你的名字已经列入黑名单
and they’ve all made a mental note that Vontae Mack,
不管再怎么厉害 如果喜欢乱讲话
however prodigiously talented, is a guy who likes to talk, all right?
喜欢散播谣言
Who likes to spread rumors,
恨不得告诉全世界所有事
who’s more than willing to announce to the world
想到什么就说的人
any inane thought that passes through his head.
什么自♥由♥表达意见的权利
And be it your God-given right or not,
经理不喜欢来这套
Vontae, GM’s hate that shit, all right?
我们非常讨厌
We hate it.
你下错棋了 威佛先生
You made a mistake, Mr. Weaver.
不 范铁 我只下了一个交易
No, Vontae. I made a deal.
你会是个不错的选手
And you’re gonna be a great player in the NFL
如果你在选秀之前
if you don’t manage to sabotage yourself
还没摧毁自己的名声
between now and the end of this day.
不 不 不 那个你们要选的家伙
Now, now, now, now, that boy you wanna take,
卡拉汉 他就是个错误
that there is a mistake, Callahan.
卡拉汉 是个假货
Callahan’s a poser.
难道你有全世界球探跟教练不知道的内♥幕♥吗
And what do you know that every scout and coach on Earth does not?
我知道他去年被擒杀12次
I know he got sacked 12 times last year.
不 是11次 11次
No. It was 11. It was 11 times.
单场比赛 我抓到他4次
Yeah, well, four of ’em were mine. In one game.
是的 我记得 我看过你的精华选集
Yeah, I remember. I saw your highlight reel.
我也记得他打败过你
I also remember that he beat you.
再看一次
Watch it again.
别看我 看他就好
Don’t watch me. Watch him.
看我那场擒杀他4次的比赛
Watch me sack him four times in one game.
看看之后发生什么事
Then watch what happens after.
发生什么事
Watch what happens after what?
看了就知道
Just watch.
天呀
Jesus Christ.
乔登 过来
Jordan, come here.
做跟你在家做得一样
Do it like you did it at home.
耶 很好 很好
Yeah! Nice, nice, nice!
早安 老板
‘Morning, boss man.
托尼 贝果 我最喜欢的体能教练
Tony Bagel. How’s my favorite strength coach?
嘿 老板 老板
Hey, boss. Boss.
你听说 布莱恩·祖鲁 了吗
Did you hear about Brian Drew?
没有 他怎么了
No, what about him?
他昨天来小做健身
He came in here yesterday, did a little workout.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!