不
No.
我说了算
It’s my call.
你们想得跟 潘教练一样
As you can infer from Coach Penn’s reaction,
我把所有筹码压在他身上了
I just put all our asses on the line
我们原本都觉得这小子还不错
for a kid I think we all agree is pretty good.
直到10分钟之前
Until about 10 minutes ago,
虽然我们认为都不可能
I don’t think any of us thought this was possible,
但我真的觉得
and I seriously doubt that we have
我们好像没仔细研究过他
looked at him the way we might have.
这是我的错 好吗 我的错
That’s my fault. All right, guys? That’s on me.
现在这样 如果我们真的选他状元
Now that’s changed. So if we go ahead with this,
然后明天发现
if we pick him, and find out tomorrow
他的膝盖有问题 会尿床
that he has got knee problems, he’s got bedwetting problems,
或是强迫症 我们都会被开除
or he’s got goddamn OCD, we’re all gonna be fired.
什么在逼逼叫
What’s beeping?
哈罗
Hello?
有开广播吗
Am I on the big phone?
是的 安东尼 已经开广播了
Yes, Anthony, you’re on the big phone.
大家都听得到我吗
And can everybody hear me?
早安 摩里纳先生
Good morning, Mr. Molina.
我们听得到你
We can hear you.
桑尼 我想先恭喜你
Sonny! I’d like to congratulate you.
你真的制♥造♥了一个大水花
I asked you to make a splash and you did.
大家都还在吗
Is everybody still there?
安东尼 你怎么知道这个消息
Anthony, how do you already know about this?
我该怎么说了 这就是当老板的好处
What can I tell you, my boy? It’s good to be the owner.
我现在正要登机飞去纽约
I’m about to board my plane. I’m headin’ for New York.
你要去选秀会
You’re going to the Draft?
不然我是要去看蜘蛛人3吗
No, I’m gonna see Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark.
我当然要去选秀会 我们可以选 波·卡拉汉 了
Of course I’m going to the Draft! We got Bo Callahan!
是吗
Is that it?
是的
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
安东尼 安东尼
Anthony? Anthony?
桑尼 我的助理刚从装备部那边过来
Sonny, my assistant Heather just arrived from the equipment manager.
我帮这年轻人做了一件球衣
I had a jersey made up for the young man.
到时候我要在选秀会上亲手交给他
I’m gonna hand it to him myself personally when his name is announced.
波·卡拉汉 会像是我儿子一般
Bo Callahan’s gonna be the son I never had.
你已经有儿子了
Anthony, you already have a son.
桑尼 干得好
Sonny, nice work!
看起来都安排好了
Well, I guess that’s settled.
或许吧
Yeah. It may be.
我们还是要深入研究这小子
We’re still gonna have to take another look at this kid
了解他所有大事小事
and everything there is to know about him
不然不要去冒这个险
before I can feel good about what we just risked.
所有人都去调查吗
Meaning all of our jobs?
是的 我知道这很重要
Yes. I do understand how important it is,
但 威佛先生现在不在
but Mr. Weaver is not here right now.
我可以先帮你留言 再请他回电给您吗
So the best I can do is, I can leave him a message and get back to you.
等等 他刚刚走进来了
Oh, you know, he actually just walked in.
请您稍等一下
Can you hold for one moment, please?
-艾莉呢 -我不知道艾莉在哪
-Where’s Ali? -I don’t know where Ali is.
他不在他办公室 艾莉
She’s not in her office. Ali!
我在这
I’m right here.
他在这里干吗
What’s he doing here?
他是 瑞克 新来的实习生
This is Rick. He’s a new intern.
我们曾见过面
Yeah. We’ve met before, actually.
他今天会在这里帮你 因为 罗娜 生病了
He’ll be helping you today because Rhona got mono.
而且我需要凯斯跟杰瑞米 来帮我解决薪资上限问题
I need Keith and Jeremy for salary cap troubleshooting, so…
ESPN的亚当·史福特在线上 他说他听到谣言
Um, I have Adam Schefter from ESPN on the line. He heard a rumor.
很好 叫他把那谣言塞进他的…
Oh, great. Tell Schefter to stick his rumor up his…
桑尼
Sonny…
好 告诉他 我现在不接所有媒体电♥话♥
All right. Then tell him I’m not taking any media calls right now.
是的
Yes, sir.
你要喝哪种汽水
And what kind of soda did you want?
我不要他妈的汽水 瑞奇
I don’t want a goddamn soda, Rich!
别对他大声 谢谢你 瑞克
Don’t yell at him. Thank you, Rick.
我知道你很生气
Listen, I know you’re mad.
我没有生气
I’m not mad.
-今天早上的事不好意思 -我没有生气
-And I’m sorry about the thing this morning. -I’m not mad.
我了解情况
I understand the situation.
你跟我之间
Whatever it is that you and I have,
你很清楚…
you’ve been very clear that it wasn’t…
什么清楚 我对所有事一点都不清楚
What are you talkin’ about, “clear”? I haven’t been clear about anything.
也许就这个问题
Maybe that’s the problem.
你用什么换了状元签
So, what did you have to give up for the number one pick?
未来三年的第一指名权
The first-round pick for the next three years.
-哇 -是呀 哇
-Wow. -Yeah, “wow.”
另一个啦 你傻了喔
The other one, you goat! Get your head outta your ass!
怎么了
What’s going on?
这白♥痴♥是谁
Who the hell is this moron?
他是新来的实习生 瑞克 你要什么
This is our new intern, Rick. What do you want?
我要所有 卡拉汉 的影片
I need every tape of Callahan.
有电♥话♥要找 威佛先生
I have a call for Mr. Weaver.
所有影片突然凭空消失
And suddenly, every tape of everyone is AWOL
然后这位同学
and shit-show Johnny over here
完全不知道影片在哪里
doesn’t have a goddamn clue where they are!
比赛影片都在档案室 冷静点
Game tape is in the archives. Chill out.
冷静 他们把密♥码♥都改了
Chill out? They changed the punch code!
我去帮你拿所有 卡拉汉 的影片
Okay. I will get it, okay? I will get the Callahan tapes.
天呀
For Christ sakes!
你就负责接听电♥话♥跟订午餐
Just deal with the call and handle lunch orders.
不要再这样跟实习生说话
Don’t ever speak to an intern like that again.
你先回去战略室 影片一会就送过去
Go back in the war room. Your tapes will be here shortly.
威佛先生
Uh, Mr. Weaver.
干吗
What?
克里斯 考佛 在线上
Chris Crawford is on line three.
考佛
Crawford!
我最爱的超级经纪人
How’s my favorite super-agent?
我就像活在梦里 桑尼·威佛
I’m livin’ the dream, Sonny Weave.
一个叫做克里夫兰的梦里
Dreamin’ of a magical wonderland called Cleveland
我的金臂四分卫
where my golden-armed quarterback
将会让你的梦想成真
is gonna make all your dreams come true.
是吗 我最爱的选手还好吗
Yeah. How is my favorite Badger?
他很好 也很兴奋
He’s doing great. He’s excited.
你也知道 波很喜欢潘教练
You know, Bo loves Coach Penn.
也超爱你们吉祥物
He loves the Dawg Pound.
我有说过 波 喜欢在冷的地方打球吗
And did I mention that Bo loves playin’ in the cold weather?
因为他超喜欢的
‘Cause Bo loves playin’ in the cold weather.
你也知道克里夫兰超冷
And we both know it’s cold in Cleveland.
我想跟他讲讲话
I’d love to talk with him, Chris.
他在这 稍等
He’s right here. Hold on.
克里夫兰的 桑尼·威佛
Sonny Weaver. Cleveland.
威佛先生 您好吗
How are you, Mr. Weaver?
我很好 你呢 兴奋吗
I’m doin’ fine. How are you, son? Excited?
当然 今天非常兴奋 骗不了人的
Well, of course I am. It’s an excitin’ day. I can’t lie.
很好 试着享受在其中吧
Good, good. Well, try and enjoy this part if you can.
一生只选秀一次
You only get drafted once.
没错 谢谢您
Well, thank you very much, sir. I appreciate that.
有个问题
Got a question for you, Bo.
随时 请问吧
Anything, Mr. Weaver. Fire away.
胜利对于你有多重要
How important is winning to you?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我看过你所有比赛影片
Well, I’ve seen all the tape on you
也跟所有人讨论过
and talked to everyone that matters,
但是我不是很清楚
but that’s the thing I still don’t know.
胜利对于你有多重要
How important is winning to you?
胜利就是一切
Well, winning is everything, sir.
每个人都这样说
Everyone says that, Bo.
我想也是
I suppose they do, sir.