Well, that’s because you heard it from me.
上季是6胜10败
We were 6-and-10 last season.
但 祖鲁 还没受伤前 打出5胜1败
We were 5-and-1 until Drew went down.
然后他就受伤了 因为膝盖的老♥毛♥病
And he went down because he’s weak in the knees.
选秀不是选了一个四分卫
There’s not a quarterback in this draft after Callahan
就可以改变整队的状况
that can make a difference to our team, all right?
我们根本没有本钱去选他
And we’re way too far down to get him.
好吧 好吧 还有呢
Okay, okay. What else?
我们的新教练
Our shiny new head coach
想要一个新跑锋
wants a shiny new running back.
雷·詹尼士 他很想加入克里夫兰
Ray Jennings. He’s Cleveland royalty.
我知道 潘 想选谁
I know what Penn wants.
拜托 安东尼 你说你不会插手选秀的
Come on, Anthony, you said you would stay out of this.
潘教练有一枚超级杯戒指
Coach Penn has a Super Bowl ring.
他之前在 达拉斯牛仔 你知道吗
He used to coach the Cowboys, you know?
他接手那队之后赢了超级杯
He took over for a team that won the Super Bowl
之后战绩一蹶不振
and then proceeded to run it into the ground.
就被开除了 我们还算好运
Got himself fired. Lucky for us.
牛仔队的头盔比较好看
The Cowboys really have great helmets.
安东尼 你是老板 你随时可以换掉头盔
Well, Anthony, you’re the owner. You can change the helmets if you want.
听着 你必须放手让我做好我自己的工作
Look, you just gotta let me do my job. I mean…
我喜欢 范铁·梅克 他很特别
I like Vontae Mack. He’s special. He’s different.
他虽然只是菜鸟 但可以改变我们的防守
He could transform our defense. Even as a rookie.
防守不能制♥造♥水花
Defense doesn’t make a splash.
桑尼
Sonny.
球迷只想花钱看水花
People pay to get wet.
丢脸
Shameful.
你们应该开心 老威佛教练
You’re almost glad Coach Weaver isn’t around
不用看到他的球队被搞到一蹶不振
to watch his son run this team into the ground.
我指的是 汤姆 听着
I mean, Tone, listen,
这家伙从两年前 旧金山49人 过来之后
this guy comes two years after supposedly saving San Francisco
把球队越搞越烂
and general manages us right to a losing season.
甚至之后开除了他自己的老爸
Then you follow that up the next season by firing his own father.
希望 老威佛教练在天之灵得以安息
Coach Weaver, rest his soul. Tone, he was football in…
-每队都问过了吗 -该问的都问了
-Have we tried everyone? -Everyone worth asking.
西雅图海鹰大楼
没有人愿意跟我们交易
So far, no one’s willin’ to overpay.
雪特
Shit.
我原本真的以为 桑尼·威佛 会上钩
I really thought I could get Sonny Weaver to bite.
毕竟他老爸刚过世…
I mean, he just lost his old man…
削爆他
Fleece him.
桑尼 我能为你做什么呢
Sonny! How can I help you?
我准备好了 汤姆
Okay. I’m ready to do this, Tom.
我们未来两年的第一指名权 及今天的第三轮指名权
Our next two number one picks and a third-rounder for your pick today.
更正 你们未来三年的第一指名权
Correction. Your next three first-round picks.

What?
就是这样
You heard me.
你要给我你
You want me to give you
克里夫兰布朗 未来三年的第一指名权
the Cleveland Browns’ first-round picks for the next three years?
没错
That’s right.
你疯了 汤姆
Well, that’s insane, Tom. That…
这跟当初说的不一样
That wasn’t your offer.
我改变提议了
Well, I changed my offer.
环境难免变来变去
Hell, we live in a different world
几个小时之前
than we did a couple of hours ago.
我的提议很公平 你却叫我去吃松饼
I made you a fair offer and you told me to enjoy my pancakes.
你真得以为我会给你未来三年的第一指名权
You think I’m gonna give you my next three number one picks?
你听起惊慌失措 桑尼 我不会便宜你的
You’re panickin’, Sonny, and I intend to take advantage of that.
我没有惊慌呀
I’m not panicking.
未来三年的第一指名权 要还是不要
Your next three first-round picks. Yes or no?
你还在吗 桑尼
You still there, Sonny?
这是第四节了
It’s fourth and forever.
我说的是决定胜负的最后一节
I’m talking fourth and, like, miles.
第四档 还有26码
Fourth down and 26 yards to go, okay?
每个人都守得很深
Everybody’s dropped back deep.
他们的安全后卫守得超远
Their safeties are halfway to Abilene,
想说这样可以安全控场
thinkin’ they got this thing iced.
所有的人 不管妈妈还是阿妈
Everybody and their mother, hell, their grandmothers,
都以为会长传
think it’s gonna be the deep ball, the Long Bomb, the Hail Mary.
结果球传给 雷·詹尼士
Instead, it’s a toss out to my man Ray Jennings.
结果 蹦
And then, boom!
一个超大只的擒抱过来
He gets swallowed up by this huge, ugly nose tackle.
那个超大只的萨摩亚小子
One of those huge Samoan kids, right?
站起来后往下看 结果
And when he looks down, guess what he sees?
他什么都没压到
Nothin’. ‘Cause Ray ain’t there.
你们知道 雷 跑去哪了吗
You know where Ray is?
他向左顺移六尺之后卖♥♥力地跑
He teleported six feet to the left and he’s off to the races.
所有人追了上去
Every poor Sooner bastard on the field
想要把他拉下来
is soilin’ his Pampers tryin’ to get to him.
结果 雷 一个急停 转身
What does Ray do? He brings it back! He cuts!
左移右动 跳过了 凯尔·丹福斯
Shimmy, shake-n-bake, and hurdles over Kyle Danforth.
明星球员 凯尔·丹福斯 咻 跟鬼一样快
All-American Kyle Danforth and he’s ghost.
他真的很厉害
He’s a good player.
67码 达阵 比赛结束
67 yards. Touchdown. Ballgame.
我告诉你们
I’m telling you guys,
雷 他老爸已经是布朗队的优秀球员
Ray’s dad was a special player for the Browns,
但他儿子更优秀
but this kid might be even better.
早安 桑尼
‘Morning, Sonny.
大家早
Good morning, guys.
我正在跟他们讨论甜甜圈
Was just tellin’ Jelly Doughnut and the guys
跟 雷·詹尼士 的故事
my favorite Ray Jennings story
因为听说我们还没决定要选谁
’cause they’re tellin’ me we have not yet decided.
说真的 我们不会考虑选其他人对吧
I mean, we’re not seriously considering anybody else, right?
你在干吗 桑尼
What are you doing, Sonny?
我刚刚跟海鹰队交易了
I just made a trade with the Seahawks.
换了
For?
状元签
The number one pick.
可以选 波·卡拉汉 了
You got us Bo Callahan?
看起来似乎是这样
Certainly appears that way.
艾莉 你在吗
Ali, you here?

Yes.
这样会超过我们的薪资上限吗
Is this gonna screw us up with the salary cap?
从第七位到第一位吗
Moving from seven to one?
差不多差了一百五十万
It’s about another $1.5 million
我们没预想过这种情形
we weren’t anticipating for this year.
也许还要额外多出五百五十万签约金
Maybe an extra $5.5 million in signing bonus.
我们够吗
We have that?
尽量罗
We can make it work.
我来想办法
Let me get into it.
-好消息吗 -耶
-Pretty good news, huh? -Yeah!
状元
Number one pick?
我以为我们有四分卫了
I thought we had a QB.
告诉我 我们用什么换
Tell me, what did we give up?
今年的第一指名权
A number one pick this year?
还有
And?
明年的第一指名权
First-round pick next year.
代价不小 不过我们还是有机会
Okay, well, that’s a lot, but when you get a chance at
选到跟 卡拉汉 一样好的选手
a player like Callahan…
还有后年的第一指名权
And the year after that.
三年的第一指名权
Three number ones?
换了我们未来连续三年的第一指名权
You gave up three consecutive first-rounders?
桑尼 那是我们的未来呀
Sonny, that’s our future.

No.
波·卡拉汉 才是未来
Bo Callahan’s our future.
三千万 桑尼
$30 million, Sonny.
什么
Excuse me?
三千万
$30 million.
那是未来六年我当教练
That’s what you’re paying me to coach this team
的薪水
for the next six years.
你有没有想过 这有一点点重要
Did it cross your mind, did you think it might be maybe important
要跟我讨论一下先
to discuss this decision with me first?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!