选 雷·詹尼士
We take Ray Jennings.
没错 死忠的克里夫兰人
That’s right. Cleveland royalty.
我不是早就说过
Haven’t I been telling everybody that
我们还需要一个跑锋
that’s what we need, a running back?
还想辞职吗 教练
Still wanna quit, Coach?
什么
What?
现在这个球队是你想带的了吗
Does this sound like a team that you wanna coach?
因为布朗队现在已经万事俱备
Because the Browns are ready to roll.
只欠东风
We just need the right man at the wheel.
我可以继续带他们
I can coach this team.
我知道
I know you can.
你要不要亲自打给 雷·詹尼士
Why don’t you give Ray Jennings a call?
问他想不想成为布朗人
Ask him if he wants to be a Brown.
叫他赶快打包行李 过来参加派对
Then tell him to pack his bags so he can join us at our party.
我的荣幸 老大
My pleasure, boss.
你胆子有够大的 恭喜
You got some set of balls, Sonny. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为 克里夫兰布朗 刚刚交易了
After a trade with the Cleveland Browns,
今年选秀会的第六顺位指名权
with the sixth pick of the 2014 NFL Draft,
西雅图海鹰 选的是 波·卡拉汉
the Seattle Seahawks select Bo Callahan.
四分卫 来自威斯康辛州立大学
Quarterback, University of Wisconsin.
哈罗
Hello?
等等
Hold on.
哈罗
Hello?
雷 我是克里夫兰的 潘教练
Ray? Coach Penn of the Cleveland Browns.
嗨 教练
Hi, Coach.
你想要进你老爸以前的球队吗
How would you like to play for your Pop’s old team?
我要加入布朗队了
I’m gonna be a Brown.
你真的加入布朗队了
You’re gonna be a Brown!
布朗队总经理 小桑尼·威佛
General Manager Sonny Weaver Jr.
把他原本在第一轮
Took one pick in the first round,
第七顺位的指名权
the number seven pick.
洒上了神仙金粉 挥一挥
He sprinkled it with fairy dust, wished upon a star,
把原本只有一位
and somehow, he turned it into not one, not two,
变成三位潜力新秀
but three potentially impactful players
一支签改变了全队的命运
for his team next year. One pick!
他凭着过人胆识 抓住机会
He took a chance and went with his gut and took his guys.
没有丁点失误
Make no mistake about it.
现在的 克里夫兰布朗 的的确确是他想要的球队了
The Cleveland Browns are his team now for sure.
这是所有布朗队球迷所期待的选秀结果
This is the Draft Day Browns fans were waiting for.
小桑尼·威佛 办到了
Sonny Weaver Jr. pulled it off.
你那时候说 “我要我所有的指名权”
When you were like, “I want all my picks back,
“还有该死的 大卫·普特尼 因为我爽”
“and I want David goddamn Putney because I feel like it!”
你是怎么想出来的台词
Like, how did you come up with that?
都快闪尿了
I was pissed.
看看谁来了
Here, look at who we have right now.
镜头拉近点
Let me break it down.
范铁·梅克 一位用热诚在打球的球员
Vontae Mack, the guy who plays with more passion and inspiration
没有人比得上他 现在加入了布朗队
than anyone in college football, he’s a Brown.
雷·詹尼士 布朗队长年渴望的一位优秀跑锋
Ray Jennings, the running back the Browns have needed for years.
还有特勤组的回跑员
A return man to help out on special teams,
不只这样
and, Rich, just like we wanted,
布莱恩·祖鲁 康复后回到四分卫的位置
Brian Drew, back at quarterback, where he belongs.
别再跟我提到 波·卡拉汉
I don’t even wanna hear about Bo Callahan.
如果桑尼认为 波·卡拉汉 是个假货 那又怎样
If he thinks Callahan’s a bust, who am I to argue with that?
他已经把没有 变成所有
He turned nothin’ into a big-time somethin’.
对镜头笑一下
Smile for the cameras, Coach.
今天值得为克里夫兰庆祝
This is a day for Cleveland to celebrate.
这是胜利的一天
We had a great day!
超级杯 超级杯 超级杯 超级杯
Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl!
原本以为完蛋了…
That was gonna go down a different way.
老妈
Mom?
你来了
There you are.
你还好吗
You okay?
只是楼下太热闹了
Yeah. It was just so noisy downstairs,
所以跑上来安静一下
I had to get a few minutes of quiet.
我们等等要走了
We’re taking off.
你自己一个人OK吗
You sure you’re gonna be okay?
我想你爹在天之灵
I think your dad would have been
也会很想要带这样的球队
very happy to coach a team like this.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要走了
Look, we gotta go.
嗯 今天大家都累了
Of course. It was a long day.
再见 艾莉
Bye, Ali.
晚安 芭芭拉
Good night, Barb.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
我们要有小孩子
We’re gonna have a baby.
你要当奶奶了
You’re gonna be a grandma.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哇
Wow!
压力好大
That was big.
我拿个东西
I’ll get my stuff.
球季开赛
乔
Joe.
嘿 安东尼 你们选秀选得真好
Hey, Anthony, you did a hell of a job with the Draft.
-恭喜 -谢谢 吉姆
-Congratulations. -Thanks, Jim.
非常亮眼 安东尼
Very impressive, Anthony.
谢谢 巴尼
Thanks, Bernie.
不敢说都是我的功劳
I can’t take all the credit.
但要这么说也没关系
But I will.