你短短一天交易掉
In the span of one day, you have managed to burn through
未来三年的第一及第二指名权
three years’ worth of number one and number two picks, is that correct?

Yeah.
-我不干了 -别走
-I quit, Sonny. -Don’t quit.
我不能带一只没有未来的球队
I can’t coach a team that doesn’t have a future, Sonny.
真的没办法
That’s the way it works.
汤姆·麦克 在线上
I got Tom Michaels on the line!
我们要交易掉第六顺位
Sonny, are we trading six?
所有人可以闭嘴吗
Will everyone please just shut up?
拜托
People, please,
可以让我安安静静做好我该做的事吗
can I have a moment of goddamn silence while I do my job here, okay?
留下来 好吗
Look. Don’t quit, all right?
先让我处理好 然后留下来
Just let me do my job here. Just let me do this. Don’t quit now.
等到今晚结束 你还想辞职再辞
If, by the end of the night, you still wanna quit, then quit.
先让我安排一下
Just see what I do from here.
去吧
Your show, Sonny.
汤姆·麦克 还在线上
Tom Michaels is holding.
你这王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
安东尼 给我一点时间 好吗
Anthony, I need five minutes, all right?
五分钟就好 然后你就可以开除我
Five minutes, and then you can fire me.
你死定了
Sonny, you are a dead man.
摩里纳 先生 看着我
Mr. Molina. Mr. Molina. Look at me. Look at me.
先给他一点时间 他知道他在做什么
Just give him a minute. He knows what he’s doing.
我是桑尼
Tom, it’s Sonny.
我是不是要跟你说声谢谢呢
Jesus, Mary and Whatnot. Do I owe you a thank you, Weaver?
杰克逊威尔美洲虎 正在倒数
Jacksonville’s on the clock
我只要坐在这边看好戏
and I’m one more crazy shit-show from insanity.
然后享受连续三年的第一轮跟 波·卡拉汉
Can you imagine, scoring three first-round picks and Bo Callahan?
拜托老天尽管让 强 考森 去搞砸他
Lord God, let that infant John Carson screw this up.
是 杰夫·考森 才对 而且现在也不是他选
It’s Jeff Carson, Tom, and he doesn’t have the pick.
是我
I do.
什么
What?
我刚刚他们交易了 现在是我的倒数
I just made a trade with Jacksonville. I’m on the clock. It’s me.
狗屁
Bullshit!
杰克逊威尔美洲虎
The Jacksonville Jaguars
刚刚完成一个交易
have made a trade.
克里夫兰布朗队 现在是第六顺位 已经开始倒数了
The Cleveland Browns now have the sixth pick and are on the clock.
你用什么跟他们换
Sonny, what’d you give ’em?
我没时间多聊了
No time for that. I’m on the clock.
我要选 波 除非你比我更想要他
I’m gonna pick Bo, Tom. Unless you want him more.
如果是这样 那就来交易吧
And if so, let’s make a deal.
我们还选得到 波·卡拉汉
We still have Bo Callahan?
你在搞什么
What the hell’s goin’ on, Sonny?
所有人都想问那孩子 是不是有问题
Everyone thinks there’s something wrong
但你知道他很好 对吧
with the kid, but you don’t, all right?
你们调查得非常仔细
You’ve done your due diligence.
你准备达成历史性的一刻
You’re about to pull off the move of the century.
但是我在你的前面 所以给我交换条件吧
But you need my pick to do it. So make me an offer.
你已经疯了是吗
You’ve gone rogue. You’ve gone renegade.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, that’s right. That’s exactly right.
我原本就可以在第七位选 范铁
I could have gotten Vontae at seven,
但我却跟你交易
but instead I trade up with you
所以我只好选他状元
just so I could get him at one.
你说得对
Jesus Christ. You were right about me, Tom.
我已经疯了 快来占我的便宜
I am a crazy man. So, come on, take advantage of it.
还在等什么
What are you waitin’ for?
快点 这样你就能在第六位选到你的梦幻男孩
Make me a deal, Tom, at six, and you get your boy wonder.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要我原本所有的第一指名权
I want my number ones back. All of ’em.
疯了 我♥干♥吗还给你
That’s crazy. Why would I give them back?
因为这样的话
Because, at the end of the day, no one’s the wiser, Tom.
不但你没有任何损失
You haven’t lost anything
能选到你的梦幻四分卫
and you get the quarterback messiah
加上省了七百万薪资预算
you’ve always wanted for $7 million less.
不 不 我不能这样做
Nah. No, I can’t do it.
这样看起来我像是发慌的白♥痴♥
I’d look like an idiot, like I panicked.
你要选就选 你应该也不想要他
You take him. You obviously don’t want to.
我要选原本计划的人
I’ll stick with my draft picks.
但是你更想要他对吧
Yeah, but you want him, Tom, don’t you?
海鹰队球迷 想要一位英雄 你却拒于门外
Seahawks fans want a hero and you denied ’em.
-没这么夸张 -别骗我
-Not that bad. -Don’t lie to me.
我看过所有海鹰队球迷的部落格跟留言板
I checked all the Seahawk fan blogs and chat rooms.
他们全都要你下台
They’re all calling for your head.
从早上你交易掉 卡拉汉
Ever since you traded away Callahan,
那群人就已经聚集在你们门口了
the barbarians are at the gate.
我才不管他们
I don’t care about that.
你别自欺欺人了
Yeah, you do. You and I both know it.
现在黄金王牌在我手上
I have the golden ticket now, Tom,
如果我给了你 至少你还能在西雅图打橄榄球
and if I give it to you, you get to save Seahawk football in Seattle.
嗯…
Um…
第二指名权 可以吗
How ’bout I give you number two picks?
不 不
No. Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
我只想要我的指名权 全部
No, I want my picks back. All of them.
这三年是球队的未来
I want all three years of this team’s future back.
这不公平
That’s not fair!
不然你想怎样
Well, you wanna cry about it, Tom,
时间都快浪费完了
or you wanna make a little magic
你还想指望有什么奇蹟吗
before the clock runs out on both of us?
便宜七百万可以解决我们薪资上限问题
$7 million cheaper solves our salary cap problem.
还可以给球迷想要的
We’re still gonna give the fans what they want.
不要拉倒
Okay. Screw it!
结束 交易取消
No more offer. It’s off the table, Tom.
-我要选 卡拉汉 -不 不
-I’m takin’ Callahan. -Whoa, whoa. No, no.
等等
Wait, wait!
好 成交
All right. You have a deal.
我把指名权都还给你
I’ll give you your picks! We have a deal!
我们还需要什么
What else do we need?
进攻组
Offense?
特勤组 普特尼
Special teams. Putney! Get Putney!
没错 大卫·普特尼 普特尼
Yes! David Putney! Putney!
好 普特尼
Yeah. Putney.
哈罗 桑尼
Hello? Sonny?
不好意思 交易已经取消了
I’m sorry, that deal’s now off the table.
什么
What?
环境难免变来变去 30秒也能改变很多
We live in a different world than we did just 30 seconds ago.
拜托
Come on.
怎样
What?
你想要什么
What do you want now?
我要我所有的指名权回来
I want my picks back
还有 大卫·普特尼
and I want David Putney.
我需要一个弃踢回跑员
I need a punt returner.
你打哪来的念头
Where the hell did that come from?
这不重要 我要我所有的指名权
It doesn’t matter. I want all my picks back.
还有该死的 大卫·普特尼 因为我爽
And I want David goddamn Putney just because I feel like it.
-你疯了 -没错
-You’re outta your mind. -Yeah, I am.
我不是早就疯了吗
Haven’t I proved that already?
你现在答应 我就给你 波·卡拉汉
You make this deal right now, Tom, and you get Bo Callahan.
跟我一起念
Say it with me.
波·卡拉汉
“You get Bo.”
快点 跟我一起念 你这他妈的王八跑跑松饼人
Come on, Tom, say it with me, you pancake-eating motherfucker.
雪特 成交
All right. Shit. Deal.
谢谢你的配合
Great! You’re welcome.
去确认交易
Confirm the trade.
我真的爱死这份工作
God damn it, I love this job!
等等 看起来克里夫兰刚刚又做了
Hold on. Looks like Cleveland’s making another trade.
另一项交易
We got a trade.
这代表我们是下一个对吧
Okay, this means we’re picking next, all right?
回到我们当初的第七顺位
Back at seven, where we started.
汤姆 要选 波 那我们要选谁
Tom’s gonna take Bo. So who do we got?
雷·詹尼士
Ray Jennings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!