What?
第二 第三名都没有选 波·卡拉汉
Picks number two and three are not Bo Callahan.
没人要选他
Nobody’s pickin’ him.
就像去年
Just last year.
格诺史密斯 掉出第一轮
Geno Smith drops out of the first round,
现在谣言四起
and there are all kinds of rumors goin’ on right now,
为什么大家都不选他
“Why is this kid dropping and…”
大家都手足无措了
Everybody’s freaking out, Sonny.
圣路易公羊选 安德森 迈阿密海豚选 帕尔默
St. Louis went with Anderson. Miami took Palmer.
谁第四个选
Who’s picking fourth?
亚利桑那红雀
Arizona.
他们要选 卡拉汉 吗
Are they gonna take Callahan?
应该选 但是现在大家计划生变
They should, but everybody’s off their game.
圣路易公羊跟迈阿密海豚 都有选到原本要的球员
Rams and the Dolphins, both went with their expected picks,
他们连考虑都不考虑 波·卡拉汉
even though Bo was still available.
其他都乱了手脚 因为 波·卡拉汉 还在
Everybody’s panickin’ ’cause Callahan’s still there.
天呀 如果掉到第七位怎么办 海鹰队是第七顺位
Jesus, what if he drops to seventh? Seahawks have seventh.
如果他们真的选到他
What if they ended up with Callahan?
海鹰队的 汤姆·麦克 肯定是年度最佳经理
Well, then Tom Michaels is the GM of the decade.
我先去厕所吐一下
I’m goin’ to the can, to throw up.
丹佛野马 第五 杰克逊威尔美洲虎 第六
Okay. Denver has five. Jacksonville has six.
但 丹佛野马 不会选 卡拉汉
Yeah, but Denver’s not gonna take Callahan.
他们有明星球员 赫罗德 了
They got Herrod, he’s an All-Pro.
如果亚利桑那红雀不选他 杰克逊威尔美洲虎就有机会
So if Arizona balks, then Jacksonville’s all over him.
就怕他们也不选
Unless they balk, too.
那样 汤姆·麦克 就能在第七顺便捡到宝
And our friend Tom Michaels grabs him at seven. Shit!
杰克逊威尔美洲虎 那位菜鸟经理 叫什么名字去了
They have that kid GM down in Jacksonville. What is his name?
杰夫·考森
Jeff Carson.
新手
Rookie.
没错 杰夫·考森
Right, Jeff Carson.
杰克逊威尔 杰克逊威尔美洲虎 主场
嘿
Hey, buddy.
天杀的 你知道什么 你有什么内♥幕♥
Holy shit, man. What do you know? What do you know?
关于什么
About what?
这只 这只 卡拉汉 有什么毛病
About this! About this thing! What’s wrong with Callahan?
没毛病 我们只是更喜欢 范铁 而已
Nothing. We like Vontae better.
公羊队选走我的人 现在乱成一盘
The Rams took my pick. Everything’s out of whack.
你还有点时间
Well, you still have time.
亚利桑那红雀 正在选
Arizona is picking right now.
真的 看一下
You’re right. Hold on.
2014年 NFL 选秀会第四顺位
With the fourth pick of the 2014 NFL Draft,
亚利桑那红雀 选的是
the Arizona Cardinals select
罗伯特·斯塔克斯 角卫 来自乔治亚科技大学
Robert Starks, cornerback, Georgia Tech.
哇 亚利桑那红雀 选了 角卫
Wow. Arizona went corner.
雪特 他原本是我候补名单
Shit. Starks was my backup.
那可不妙 至少 波·卡拉汉 还没被选走
That’s a tough break, but, hey, Callahan’s still in play.
谁是第五顺位
Who’s pickin’ fifth?
丹佛野马 但他们不会选 波·卡拉汉
The Broncos, and they’re not taking Callahan.
他们有马特 赫罗德了
They got Matt Herrod.
他们不需要 卡拉汉
They don’t need Callahan.
你说得对
Yeah, I think you’re right.
我猜他们会选那个奥勒冈的大家伙
I think they’re gonna go with that big kid outta Oregon.
迪尔伯恩 左截锋
Dearborne. Left tackle.
恭喜了 杰夫
Well, congratulations, Jeff.
你可以选到 波·卡拉汉
Looks like you got yourself Bo Callahan
杰克逊威尔美洲虎 的新四分卫
to quarterback the Jacksonville Jaguars.
你老实说
You gotta be straight with me.
说什么
About what?
卡拉汉 有什么问题 为什么大家都不选他
What’s wrong with Callahan? Why is everyone passin’ on him?
你为什么不选他
Why did you pass on him?
我说过了 我们比较喜欢 范铁
I told you. We like Vontae better.
该死 快轮到我们倒数了
Damn it, Sonny, I’m about to be on the clock here. Please.
卡拉汉 有什么问题
What’s wrong with Callahan?
老实说
Can I be frank with you?
对
Yes.
我觉得他是个假货
I think he’s a bust.
什么
What?
怎么会
How? Why?
我不知道 就是这样觉得
I don’t know. Gut feeling.
我觉得是他的个性有问题
To be honest, Jeff, it’s a character thing for me.
但是 我还要其他人
But, look, I have other needs.
所以 如果你想要交易掉第六顺位
So, if you wanna make a trade for six,
我可以帮你
I can make that happen right now.
你要第六位 你想要谁
You want six? Who are you takin’?
我不能讲
I can’t tell you that, Jeff.
重点是 你要不要换
The question is, do you want to make a trade?
如果不选 卡拉汉
Because if you’re not sold on Callahan,
你未来还可以多出一堆选秀权
you can still come out of here with a handful of draft picks,
你看起来会像是专业的经理人
you look like a seasoned pro,
大家都会期待你明年的动作
and everybody wonders what you’re up to next year.
我不知道…
I don’t know. I don’t know, Sonny.
听着 每年选秀会结束都会产生几位蠢蛋经理
Look, Jeff, every year someone comes out of this looking like a donkey.
-有在听吗 -有
-Can you hear me? -Yeah.
因为我觉得你不跟我交易
Good. Because tomorrow I got a feeling
明天的蠢蛋很可能会是你
it could be you if you don’t make this deal.
所有队伍都有理由
Look, everyone else has a reason
不选 波·卡拉汉 但是你没有
to pass on Bo Callahan. You don’t.
给我第六顺位
Give me six.
给我第六顺位 我就给你今年的第二轮
Give me six and I’ll give you our second-round pick this year
还有明年的第二轮
and our second-rounder next year.
什么
Do what?
好极了 你是把我当笨蛋吗
Oh! That sounds awesome, Sonny. What am I, a jerk?
我只是觉得这样很公平
I’m just spit-balling here, Jeff.
连两年第二轮换第六位 我不是白♥痴♥
Two number twos for the sixth overall? I’m not an idiot.
我原本想给你第一轮 但是我换掉了
I’d give you ones, but I already dealt ’em.
你要再给我更多筹码
Well, you’re gonna have to do better than that.
天呀 时间还在倒数
Jesus, the clock.
我知道 丹佛野马 现在还没
I know. Denver hasn’t picked yet,
但很快就会决定了
but they will any second, all right?
雪特 你要给我更多一点
Shit, Sonny, I need more. Tell me.
你最多可以给我什么
What is the very best that you can do?
最后一次
Final offer.
今年第二轮
Take our number two pick this year,
明年 还有后年
next year, and the next year after that.
就是连续三年的第二轮
That’s three years of number two picks.
四年 我要连续四年
Four. I want your next four number twos.
不可能
Nah, Jeff, I’m not gonna do that.
实际一点好吗
Stay with me on planet Earth here, all right?
你很清楚这样很公平
You know what I just offered you is fair.
所以 总共是连续三年的第二轮
So, three years of second-rounders?
没错 换你现在的顺位
That’s right. For your pick right now.
你跟你的同事可以放轻松
And you and your guys can regroup,
好好思考其他人选
figure yourselves out and relax.
很公平
This is a good deal, Jeff.
对我们双方都好
This is a good deal for both of us.
成交
Deal.
做得好
Good, Jeff. You did good.
打电♥话♥进去
Call it in. Call it in.
有新消息进来
We got something, Ken.
-是 克里夫兰布朗 -还有 杰克逊威尔美洲虎
-Cleveland’s in this. -And Jacksonville.
给我
Okay, give it to me.
有人可以帮我打给 汤姆·麦克 吗
Okay, somebody get me Tom Michaels on the phone.
告诉我你没这样做
Tell me you didn’t just do that, Sonny.
汤姆·麦克
Michaels. Tom Michaels.
变成我们倒数吗
Are we on the clock?
告诉我 你刚刚没这样做
Tell me you didn’t just do that.
我们现在是第六顺位
We just got the number six pick.
不是我们的倒数 是 丹佛野马 的
And, no, we are not on the clock. Denver’s on the clock.
那我们第六顺位要选谁
Okay, so we got six! Who are we picking at six?
瑞克 可以帮我打给 马文 吗
Rick, can you get Marvin on the phone now?
让我厘清一下
Let me get this straight.