那晚发生了很多不好的事
I’m really very proud of, sir, but…
但是我没有什么印象了
I don’t really remember a single thing from that night, sir.
你知道吗
You know what?
我自己的也没印象
I don’t remember mine either.
谢啦 晚点聊
Thanks, Bo. Talk to you later.
他说什么
What’d he say?
没事
Nothin’.

Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
我要选 卡拉汉 吗
Do I take Callahan?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
他很厉害
He’s a winner.
的确是
He is.
他不管到哪都可以赢球
He is. I mean, that’s the word, right? He’s won everywhere he’s been.
我知道
I get that.
他们也说瑞安叶很厉害
But they said the same thing about Ryan Leaf
之后表现不好 登上选秀假货第一名
他还是1998年的榜眼
when he was the number two pick in ’98.
2000年选秀第199顺位 三届超级杯冠军 两届MVP及2005年度最佳球员
没人说过汤姆 布雷迪很厉害
No one said that about Tom Brady when he went 199th.
世上没有绝对的事
There’s no such thing as a sure thing.
到头来 只有自己想法才是重点
At the end of the day, all that matters is what you think.
范铁 范铁
Vontae! Vontae!
噢 你不是已经吃五片了
Oh, dude, that’s, like, your fifth piece of pizza.
我紧张就会想吃 给我点空间
I eat when I’m nervous. Don’t make me feel bad about it.
我懂
Yeah, I get like that, too.
嘿 大家 快开始了
Hey, guys. It’s gettin’ late.
NFL的历史正在转变
History in the making here today at the NFL Draft.
经过一连串 转折 变化
Already fascinating twists and turns
西雅图海鹰 跟 克里夫兰布朗
as the Seattle Seahawks and the Cleveland Browns
不久前才做出历史性的交易
have engaged in a historic trade just hours before this moment.
选秀委员进场
Here’s the Commissioner.
欢迎收看2014年 NFL 选秀会
Welcome to primetime and the 2014 NFL Draft.
今晚的意义非常重大 不管是选手们
This is an exciting night for our players,
球队们
our teams,
还有球迷们都是
and for you, the fans.
球季从今晚展开 让我们开球吧
The season begins tonight, so let’s kick it off.
2014年 NFL 选秀会正式开始
The 2014 NFL Draft is officially open.
因为稍早与 西雅图海鹰 的交易
After an earlier trade with the Seattle Seahawks today,
克里夫兰布朗 现在开始选秀计时
the Cleveland Browns are now on the clock.
桑尼死哪去了 已经开始倒数了
Where the hell is Sonny, guys? We’re on the clock here.
-我不知道 -他应该要在这里
-I don’t know. -Yeah. Should be here.
现在 布朗队
Okay. So the Browns now have 10 minutes
有10分钟可以做出决定
on the clock to make a choice.
如果超过时间
And if they don’t do that in that time,
后面的球队可以抢先他们指名
the team picking behind them can then jump up
就有可能选走布朗队原本想要的球员
and potentially steal away the player the Browns wanted.
2003年的 明尼苏达维京人 发生过一次
It’s a situation we saw play out in 2003 with the Minnesota Vikings
还有2011年的 巴尔的摩乌鸦 也是这样
and it happened again in 2011 with the Baltimore Ravens.
桑尼
Sonny!
感谢老天 你终于打来了
Yeah, thank God! Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing.
要做决定了 老大
Yeah. It’s go time, boss.
没错 你要提交哪个名字
Yeah, yeah. What name do you want the Commissioner to say?
好的
All right.
大家 他回来了
Hey, guys, he’s here.
桑尼 你去哪了 已经开始倒数了
Sonny, thank God. Where you been? We’re on the clock!
桑尼 我们什么时候要交名单
Sonny, when are we sendin’ in the ticket?
是呀
Yeah.
我已经交了
I already sent the ticket.
你已经干吗
You did what?
已经交了
You sent the ticket?
以前都是我们一起交名单的
It’s tradition! We all send it!
现在不一样了 好吗
New tradition, guys, all right?
等球队开始赢球 我们再回去以前那样
When this team starts winning, we’ll go back to that.
名单出来了
And the pick is finally in.
现在正在挥舞着
It’s currently being brandished
一个拿着对讲机的家伙
by some walkie-talkied individual
把名单送到选秀委员面前
taking it up to the Commissioner’s podium.
这是 克里夫兰布朗 的重大的抉择
A big, humongous pick for the Cleveland Browns.
让我们看看名单上是谁
Now, to find out whose name is on that card,
委员准备上台开启历史的新页
here’s the Commissioner ready to make history in Cleveland.
2014 NFL 选秀会 状元
With the first pick of the 2014 NFL Draft,
克里夫兰布朗 选的是
the Cleveland Browns select
范铁·梅克 线卫 来自俄亥俄州立大学
Vontae Mack, linebacker, Ohio State.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
难免会这样
These things happen.
这就是你的决定
That’s what you decided to do?
选秀会现场一片哗然
An absolute stunner here at Radio City Music Hall.
克里夫兰布朗 的状元
The Cleveland Browns, with the number one overall pick,
选了 范铁·梅克
take Vontae Mack!
真不敢相信 小桑尼·威佛
Unbelievable to me that Sonny Weaver Jr.
付出这么多代价
Would make a deal of this magnitude
却换来这种结果
and come away with this.
先不要谈 范铁·梅克
Forget about Vontae Mack for a second.
他们原本可以选 波·卡拉汉
They could have had Bo Callahan.
他原本是大家一致认为的状元
He’s the surefire slam-dunk number one pick.
我们都知道会怎样
We all knew it comin’ in here.
如果我是现任布朗队的四分卫 布莱恩·祖鲁
If I’m Brian Drew, current quarterback of the Cleveland Browns,
我最好努力一点
I better play good.
“无论如何都要选 范铁·梅克”
我知道
Yeah. No, no. I realize that.
但是现在想跟他谈一下
He wants to talk to him right now.
一定要回电
Then call me back.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, sir…
进去车子
Just get in the damn car.
我是 安东尼
This is Anthony.
告诉 桑尼 我正往机场路上
Tell Sonny I’m on my way to Teterboro
一个小时内就会亲自到他面前 叫他亲口跟我解释
and I will literally be in his face in an hour and he will talk to me then.
是的
I will, sir.
-一路顺风 -谢谢你 马文
-Safe trip, sir. -Thank you, Marvin.
我是 桑尼
It’s Sonny.
小桑尼·威佛先生
Sonny Weaver Jr.
恭喜你 你现在正式加入布朗队了
Congratulations, Vontae. You’re a Cleveland Brown.
我是 布朗人 了
I’m a Cleveland Brown!
车子会在10分钟内去接你
Car’s gonna be picking you up in 10 minutes,
然后飞到克里夫兰来
and we’re flying you to Cleveland.
你办得到吗
You think you can manage that?
你赶快给我回去
You need to get back inside.
刚刚怎么了
What just happened?
这是NFL选秀会
This is the NFL Draft.
什么事都有可能发生
These things happen all the time.
相信我
Now trust me.
其他球队不会想要一个紧张兮兮的四分卫
These teams, they don’t want a quarterback that panics.
所以我需要你回去坐好
I need you to come inside, now.
来吧
Come on.
你选了 范铁
You picked Vontae. Wow.
用连续三年的第一指名权去换 原本就选得到的人
Three first-round picks to get the guy I could have gotten all along.
我原本以为我自己很厉害
Jesus, I used to think I was good at this.
一切都还没结束
Well, that remains to be seen.
有时候正确之路 会走得很艰辛
Sometimes, the correct path is the tortured one.
这是你的天赋
It’s a gift, Sonny.
你可以发现别人看不到的优点
You see things other people don’t see. It’s one of the things…
这也是我喜欢你的原因之一
It’s one of the things I love about you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不会相信发生了什么
You’re not gonna believe what’s happening.
你知道吗
You know, I think back, Deion,
回想起1983年的 丹·马里诺
and I go back to 1983 and I start thinkin’ about Dan Marino.
他是第六位才被选上的四分卫
He was the sixth quarterback taken…
天呀
Holy shit!
怎么了
What’s goin’ on?
他往后掉
He’s dropping.
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!