谢谢你
Thank you, too.
我们刚刚读了你父亲遗嘱
We had the reading of your dad’s will.
他希望自己的骨灰洒在球场上
Would you believe, he wants his ashes scattered on his field.
这里的练习球场
The practice field? Here?
威佛球场 就是这里
Weaver Field. Yes.
我希望现在就进行
And I’d like to do it as soon as possible.
你开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
怎么会 处理完我就不再烦你
Why? I’m not gonna bother anyone.
我只是想帮他完成遗愿
I just wanna do it exactly as he asked for it.
他还希望你在一旁念这张
And he wants you to read this while we’re scattering.
这是爱尔兰祈文
It’s a Gaelic blessing.
现在 你想要现在进行
Now? You’re saying you want to do all this now?
我们只要走到50码线上
All we have to do is walk out on the 50-yard line with you…
-然后你念…-我也要去
-You read the… -With me?
这是他的遗愿
It’s what he wanted.
你最好知道他的遗愿是怎样
How the hell would you know what he wanted?
请不要大声囔囔
Please don’t shout.
因为我看过遗嘱 不像你
Because I was at the will reading. Unlike you.
你不是在纽约有个展览之类的
Isn’t there an art exhibition in New York
你不用去吗
that you have to be at or something?
这又不会花你很多时间
This isn’t going to be a long affair.
我们只要走出去 念完祈祷文
We just go out there, read the prayer,
然后洒骨灰 就可以回家了
dump the ashes, and go home.
不要
No!
都还好吗
Is everything okay?
很好
Everything’s fine.
艾莉 这是我前妻 安吉
Ali, this is my ex-wife, Angie.
-哈罗 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
嗨 芭芭拉
Hi, Barb.
你好 艾咪
How you doin’, Amy?
艾莉 你明明知道她的名字
“Ali.” You know it’s Ali.
她就是…
She’s the…
噢 是唷
Oh, her. Oh.
没错 就是我
Yeah. That’s me.
可以帮我们倒些咖啡吗
Get us some coffee, will you, sweetie?
妈 那不是她端咖啡的
Mom, that’s not her job.
-没关系 我来弄 -我要绿茶
-It’s okay. I can get ’em coffee. -I’ll have a green tea.
不要走 留在这里
No, stay. Just, please, stay.
我想要喝咖啡
I’d like to have a coffee, Sonny.
不行 不准喝咖啡
No. No. No coffee, Mom.
你要洒就明天洒
You want to spread these goddamn ashes, you do it tomorrow!
-不 -我认真的
-No. -I’m serious!

No!
你到底要来要完成你♥爸♥的遗愿
Now then, are you going to read this prayer as your father asked you to?
不要
No, I’m not!
不要今天
Not today.

Fine.
我自己来
I will do it myself.
祝你好运
Good luck.
要不要出去走一下
How about some fresh air?
谁想得到这个球场对他意义重大
Whoever thought it meant that much to him?
后来这个球场还改名纪念他
Naming a simple practice field in his honor.
真不知道在想什么
God, he took pride in the weirdest things.
他是你父亲呀 桑尼
He was your father, Sonny.
你为什么这么恨他
What was it? Why did you hate him so much?
我没有恨他
I didn’t hate my father.
大家都不原谅我 只因为我开除自己的老爸
You know what, everyone always gives me grief for firing my father.
是没错 那天我也在场
Well, you did. I was here that day.
其实是我妈
It was my mother.
什么
What?
是我妈的关系
It was my mother.
当然是透过我才能开除他
Look, don’t get me wrong. I’m the one who fired him.
但是是我妈要我这么做的
But it was my mother who asked me to do it.
我爸的医生说
My dad’s doctors told him that the stress
教练的压力太大 他会受不了
of coaching was gonna kill him, so…
当然他不愿意退休
Of course, he refused to retire.
所以我必须做出决定
So, now I have a choice.
要嘛 不是逼他退休陪我妈
The time he has left at home with my mother,
就是隔年比赛
or another year on the sidelines,
看他死在电视前面
where maybe he drops dead on national television.
我该怎么做
So what do you do?
我只好顺从我妈 开除他
I gave it to my mom and I fired him.
你为什么没跟我讲过
How come you never told me that before?
你也知道这故事有很多版本
You know, there’s already so many versions of what happened
我并不是很想谈这件事
that it’s not really somethin’ I love talking about.
你没告诉过他原因
You never told him?
你甘愿让他含恨入土 也不告诉他原因
You let him believe that his only son would just fire him?
我们家就是这样
That’s how we do things in my family.
桑尼
Sonny.
我只想要替我老爸赢一枚冠军戒指
And all I ever wanted to do was just get him a ring.
天呀
Oh, jeez…
这是怎样
What is this?
他们也想缅怀他
They wanna pay their respects.
瑞克 你在干吗
Rick, what are you doing?
有人砸坏了我的笔电
Someone broke my computer.
你知道吗 我毕生的心血都在里面
Can you believe that? I mean, this thing had my entire life on it, and…
真不知道是谁会这么做
I don’t know. Who would do that?
是我
It was me.
我拿去摔墙壁
I threw it against the wall.
我很抱歉
Yeah. I’m sorry.
你为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
我一时失控
Look, I lost my head, okay?
一整天我都快烦死了
I’ve been steppin’ on my dick all day.
我再买♥♥新的给你 更好的笔电
Look, we’ll get you a new one, all right? We’ll get you a better one.
有一堆有的没的功能
One with all the bells and whistles.
你今天已经尽力 已经做得很好了
Look. You’ve been a soldier today, all right? You don’t deserve this.
OK
Okay?
-嗯 -好
-Yeah. -Good.
女士 先生们 欢迎现在踏入红毯
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the red carpet,
来自威斯康辛大学 2014年海兹曼奖得主
from the University of Wisconsin, 2014 Heisman Trophy winner,
四分卫 波·卡拉汉
quarterback Bo Callahan!
来自佛罗里达大学
…from Florida State University,
跑锋 雷·詹尼士
running back Ray Jennings.
你好
How’re you doin’?
你还记得当初自己是第几顺位吗 第一 还 第二
Ray, remind me when they picked you. Was it first? Second?
嗯…
Mmm.
是第26
It still hurts. 26th.
那也还好啦
Well, that’s good, too.
这不是我们的状元郎吗
That’s my number one guy right there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你可以的
You got this.
桑尼
Sonny, my man!
很开心听到你的声音呀
Oh, I am excited to hear your voice.
我还在你什么时候才要打给我
We were wonderin’ when you were gonna call us with that good news.
可以跟 波 聊一下吗
Wanna talk to Bo, Chris.
他在这 等等
Here’s the man you wanna speak to.
是 布朗队
It’s the Browns.
我是 波
This is Bo.
嘿 波 你还好吗
Hey, Bo. How you doin’?
我很好 威佛先生 即将进入NFL 我很兴奋
Well, I’m good, Mr. Weaver. Excited to be a part of the NFL, you know.
很好 兴奋是正常的
Good, that’s great, Bo. Thrilled to hear that.
听着 我要问你一些事情
Listen, I’m gonna ask you something
我希望你百分之百老实告诉我
and I want you to be absolutely honest with me.
你办得到吗
You think you can do that?
当然可以 威佛先生
Yes, sure. Anything, Mr. Weaver.
你的队友有去参加你的生日派对吗
Bo, did your teammates come to your birthday party?
什么
What?
你21岁的生日派对
For your 21 st birthday party,
我问你在威斯康辛的队友 有去参加吗
I’m asking, did your teammates at Wisconsin come to that party or not?
威佛先生
Look, Mr. Weaver, this isn’t somethin’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!