When he got flagged for it, he went nuts,
撞了裁判一下 所以被驱逐出场
touched the refs. So they threw him out.
白♥痴♥
Bonehead move.
我们来看看
Let’s see that.
这是大学杯 他在想什么
This is college. What’s he thinkin’, you know?
你看
See? That’s it.
就是这个
There you go.
他在炫耀 大学比赛不能这样
He was showing off. You can’t do that in college.
不能随便送球给女性观众
You can’t hand the ball to some girl.
她不是一般观众
That’s not some girl.
那是他亲姊姊
That’s not some girl, guys. That’s his sister.
她半年后过世了
She died about six months later.
好 感 动
Boo-friggin’-hoo.
我们不是在带小朋友
We ain’t runnin’ an after-school special here.
我们是带职业球队
We’re runnin’ a football team,
他去年只排名第28名
whose offense was ranked 28th in the league last year.
但我还是需要一个跑锋
And I still need a runnin’ back.
我能说什么呢 瑞奇
What can I say, Rich?
我喜欢待在这里 感受这里的气氛
I love being here, I love feeling the energy,
我也喜欢状元签
and I love having the number one pick.
我希望你好好享受
I hope that you would love having it,
毕竟你付出这么大的代价做交易
because you sure gave up a ton to get it.
声明一下 不是我决定交易的
For the record, I didn’t do anything.
付出也不是有去无回
And “ton” is a relative word.
很深奥 我喜欢
Playing coy. I like it.
就我跟你之间 不要管摄影机
Come on, just between two guys, forget the cameras,
你第一位要选谁
who’re you gonna take, number one overall?
我觉得这样没有运动家精神 坏了大家惊喜
Well, I think it would be unsportsmanlike, spoil the surprise.
安东尼·摩里纳 什么都不透露
Anthony Molina. Not giving me anything.
干吗
What?
跟我来
Just please come with me.
什么 不 不 不 我不要再进去那里
What? Oh, no, not back in there.
所以呢
So?
所以你想要什么
So, what do you want?
老实说…
Honestly…
我不想要偷偷摸摸
I don’t want to be a secret.
OK
Okay.
那就公开吧
Let’s not be a secret.
借过
Excuse me.
-又是你 瑞克 -对不起 对不起
-Jesus, Rick! -I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他说他有事要找 威佛先生
The head of security said he wanted to talk to Mr. Weaver.
他说是急事
He said it was urgent.
-劳夫 -桑尼
-Ralph. -Sonny.
-艾莉 -劳夫
-Ali. -Ralph.
这里舒服吗
Everybody cozy?
还可以
Good.
如果你不介意 我带你去办公室看个东西
Sonny, if you don’t mind, I’ve got something for you in my office.
又有 卡拉汉 的新故事了
Got a new Callahan story for you.
我不一定想听
Not sure I want to hear it.
谁叫你刚刚一直吊我胃口
You know, you hung me out to dry pretty good with the last one.
我刚刚跟华盛顿红人的 杰克·泰特聊完
Just talked to Jack Tate in Washington.
他说他们在知道自己是第五顺位之后
He said when they found out they had the number five pick,
马上把选秀模拟计划
first thing they did was send a copy of their playbook
寄给每个有兴趣的选手
to all the guys they were interested in.
没错呀 我们也是
Right. We do the same thing.
不只这样 他们动了些手脚
No, no, they put a little special twist on it.
他们把一百元钞票黏在最后面
They tape a $100 bill to the last page.
为什么
Why?
所以当他们在跟选手确认时
So when they’re interviewin’ the guys
问他们有没有全部看完
and they ask ’em if they’d read the whole playbook,
当然大家都说有
of course all of ’em are gonna say yes.
有一半的人提到那一百元 一半没有
‘Bout half of ’em, they mention the money. But the other half don’t.
所以当他们透露那一百元
So, when they tell ’em about the $100 bill,
大家都很不好意思
most of the guys get embarrassed.
他们才坦承
They get flustered. They fess up that
没有看完整本计划
they didn’t read the whole thing.
问我 波·卡拉汉 是哪一种
But ask me what your boy Bo Callahan did.
我真得很讨厌你这样吊胃口
You know, I really hate playing this game with you.
问啦
Ask.
好 请问 波·卡拉汉 是哪一种
All right. What did Bo Callahan do?
都不是
Neither.
他说他有全部看完 但是又没有提到钱
He said that he’d read it, and then he didn’t say anything.
所以呢
So?
他根本不知道那一百元 他说谎
He didn’t know about the $100 bill, Sonny. He lied.
他根本没看完
He never read the whole playbook.
所以呢 不是有一半的人都这样吗
So? A lot of guys don’t.
是没错 但是当球团问他的时候
Yes. But when they confront him about it
告诉他那一百元的存在 他又说了一次谎
and they tell him about the money, he lied again.
他这样说
He said something like,
“噢 对了 我想起来了 真厉害”
“Oh, yeah. Now I remember. Good one. Good one, guys.”
杰克说他是唯一一个
Jack said he is the only guy to tell the lie
说了第一次谎 又再圆谎的人
and then to have the balls to stand and stick up for the lie.
这是杰克他看过第二奇怪的情形
Said it was the second strangest response
他说之前也玩过一百元的游戏
he had seen to the $100 bill thing.
想知道什么是第一奇怪吗
Wanna know what the first was?
该死耶你 快点讲
God damn it, Ralph. Just tell me.
有个人退还他一百元
A kid mailed the $100 bill back to them.
那个人把一百元跟一封信寄回去给他
That kid put it in a card, and he wrote on the card,
里面写着 “等我帮你赢了超级杯 再给我”
“Save this for when I win you the Super Bowl.”
不错
Nice.
你想知道那个人是谁吗
Don’t you wanna know who that kid was?
不想
No!
是 布莱恩·祖鲁
It was Brian Drew.
休士顿 休士顿德州人 主场
嘿 佐帝
Hey, Zotti.
德州人队想要干吗
Texans thinkin’ of makin’ a move?
跟我说说 范铁·梅克
Talk to me about Vontae Mack.
为什么 你想知道什么
Why? What do you wanna know?
你管我
Who cares why?
但是…
But you…
你想在第十五顺位选他
You’re thinkin’ of pickin’ him at 15?
他不是很有潜力吗
He’s got potential, no?
开门见山来聊 有什么我不知道的
Friend-to-friend, what else do I need to know?
他是个好孩子
Well, he’s a great kid.
拜托
Come on!
我只知道这样
That’s what I know!
别玩把戏了
Quit playing games.
你该不会认为他会掉到第二轮吧
You didn’t think he was gonna fall in the second round, did you?
一定会有人选走他 桑尼
Somebody’s gonna pick him, Sonny.
给我一个不选他的原因
Tell me why that shouldn’t be me.
我不会告诉你要怎么做
I’d never tell you how to do your job.
你发现他有问题
You find something with him?
我没这样讲
I didn’t say that.
你也没否认
You didn’t not say that.
祝你好运
Good luck tonight.
别乱跑
Stop runnin’!
有消息吗
Any news?
刚刚 休士顿德州人 有打来 他们是第十五顺位
We just got off the phone with Houston. They’re at 15.
除了克里夫兰 这是你最好的机会
With the Cleveland thing, that might be your best shot.
第十五
Fifteen?
那是现在 之后还不确定
And I’m not 100% sure about that.
这是什么意思
What does that mean, man?
意思是今晚有得等了
It means it could be a long night.
乐观一点 什么事都有可能发生
But stay positive. You never know with these things.
这里是怎样
What’s all this?
你们两个都来
Both of you? Really?
这里是失火还怎样
Did you have a fire? Or…
我今天真的不想跟你聊
I do not need this today. I really don’t.
你看起来好糟
You look terrible.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的
You really do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!