Let the exorcism begin.
你背叛了我
You have betrayed me.
没有
no.
主人 我没有
No, master.
我没有
no.
我侍奉你
I serve you.
我只侍奉你
I serve only you.
吾爱
Oh, yes, my love.
你找到我了
You’ve found me.
我最珍贵的生命
My most precious life.
我要这事发生
I have wanted this to happen.
我都知道了
I know that now.
我要永远和你在一起
I want to be with you always.
你不明白自己在说什么
You cannot know what you are saying.
我知道
Yes…I do know.
我怕再也感受不到你的触摸
I feared I would never feel your touch again.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
这躯壳里…没有生命
There is no life in this body.
但你活着
But you live.
你是活的
You live.
你到底是什么
What are you?
我要知道 你一定得告诉我
I must know. You must tell me.
我…
I am…
什么都不是
nothing.
没有生命
Lifeless.
-没有灵魂 -什么意思
-Soulless. -What do you mean?
人皆恨我怕我
Hated and feared.
我在世上已死
I am dead to all the world.
听好
Hear me.
我是…
I am the monster…
众人皆欲杀之的怪物
that breathing men would kill.
我就是德古拉
I am Dracula.
你杀死露西
You murdered Lucy!
天啊
My god.
我爱你
I love you.
上帝原谅我 我爱你
Oh, God, forgive me, I do.
我要变得和你一样
I want to be what you are…
见你所见 爱你所爱
see what you see…love what you love.
米娜
Mina.
想和我一样
To walk with me…
你必须死亡
you must die to your breathing life…
在我的世界重生
and be reborn to mine.
你永远是我的爱…
You are my love…
与生命
and my life always.
那么…
Then…
我将让你永生
I give you life eternal…
给你长久不息的爱
everlasting love…
教你…呼风唤雨…
the power of the storm…
降兽驯禽
and the beasts of the earth.
跟我走
Walk with me…
永远…为我爱妻
to be my loving wife forever.
我愿意
I will. Yes. Yes.
喝下去 同我迈入…
Drink and join me…
永生
in eternal life.
不 我不能害你
I cannot let this be.
我不在乎 占有我吧
Please, I don’t care. Make me yours.
米娜 你将让我永世…
You will be cursed as I am to walk in the shadow of death…
被诅咒
for all eternity.
我太爱你…
I love you too much…
而不能害你
to condemn you.
带我远离死亡…阴影
Then take me away from all this death.
米娜
Mina.
你以为十字架…
You think you can destroy me…
可以杀死我
with your idols?
拿圣水
Sacred blood of Christ!
我服侍十字架
I, who served the cross.
在数百年前
I, who commanded nations…
我曾领导万军
hundreds of years before you were born.
你的军队溃败
Your armies were defeated.
你折磨…刑求千万人
You tortured and impaled thousands of people.
我被…背弃
I was betrayed.
看…你的上帝…
Look what your God…
如何对待我
has done to me.
你与上帝的战争已结束 伏法吧
No, your war with God is over. You must pay for your crimes.
基♥督♥制伏你
Christ compels you!
现在…
She is now…
她是我的新娘了
my bride!
灯火
More light!
灯火 不够
Light! More light!
好脏哦
Unclean.
-捉住那些老鼠 -这边
-Get them! -This way!
-得烧掉 -他们一定会被发现的
-Get them! -They must be found.
不洁净
Unclean.
我们学到很多
We have learned something much.
德古拉怕我们 他怕时间
Dracula fears us. He fears time.
否则何必匆匆逃走
For, if not, why does he hurry so?
他走了
He is gone.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他告诉我的
He speaks to me.
他和你心灵相通
He has a strong mind connection to you.
他的心脏强壮 熬的住死亡
His heart was strong enough to survive the grave.
你赞赏他
-You admire him. -Ja.
他生前是个伟人
He was, in life, a most remarkable man…
思虑恢宏
and his mind was great and powerful…
但更重要的是
but greater is the necessity to stamp him out…
让他永不超生
and destroy him utterly.
我知道我愈来愈像他
I know that I am becoming like him.
你的救赎是他的毁灭
Your salvation is his destruction.
所以我要催眠你
That is why I want to hypnotize you.
我要你及时…
I want you to help me find him before it is too late.
助我找到他 请帮我找到他
Please, help me find him. Please.
看这烛光
Look into this light…
光明中的光明
the light of all light, into this flame.
你双眼沉重
Your eyes are heavy.
你想睡觉 睡吧
You want to sleep. Sleep now.
-睡吧 -我要去找他
-Sleep. -I must go to him.
他在叫我
He calls.
你听到什么
What do you hear?
听到什么
What do you hear, child?
听到什么
What do you hear?
我的王子在呼唤我
Oh, my prince is calling me.
他飘洋过海
He is traveling across icy seas to his beloved home.
回家滋长力量
There he will grow strong again.
我要去找他分享他的力量
I am coming to him to partake of his strength.
我们当晚在波涛中 航过英吉利海峡
We left London by train and crossed the English Channel in stormy seas…
风浪无疑是伯爵的杰作
no doubt from the passage of the count’s ship.
他呼风唤雨 但我们仍占上风
He commands the winds, but we still have the advantage.
搭火车三天内可抵达瓦纳
By train, we can reach the Romanian port at Varna in three days.
搭船至少要一周
By ship, it will take him at least a week.
从巴黎经阿尔卑斯至布达佩斯
From Paris, we traveled through the Alps to Budapest.
伯爵一定得经直布罗陀
The count must sail around the Rock of Gibraltar…
我们已派人看守
where we have posted a lookout…
至黑海瓦纳港
and then on to the Black Sea port in Varna…
我们在瓦纳与他碰头 将船烧毁
where we will meet his ship and burn it into the sea.
回家
Home. Home.
吸血鬼以血为她受洗
The vampire’s baptized her with his own blood…
她已成吸血鬼
and her blood is dying, my friend.
没办法了
It is no use.
我不让你只身入险地
I will not let you go into the unknown alone.
可怜的强纳生
Oh, my poor, dearJonathan.
我对不起你