There was this agonizing feeling,
好像魂魄唤不回
and I couldn’t get back to it.
你在发抖
I’m absolutely shaking.
不要紧 作梦罢了
It’s all right. You were dreaming.
狼人诱惑我
I had to. It sort of pulled me and lured me.
-我禁不住 -没事的
-I had no control. -It’s all right.
-它双眼血红 -嘘了
-It had red eyes. -Hush now.
我还尝过它的血
I still have the taste of his blood in my mouth.
伦敦
山姆毕林父子地♥产♥公♥司♥
箱子搬过来
Here we go. Swing it round here.
主人
Master.
我听候吩咐
I am here to do your bidding.
主人 我在这
Master! I am here!
我膜拜你
I have worshipped you.
与传说相反 吸血鬼 如同夜行动物
Contrary to some beliefs, the vampire…
白天亦可行动
like any other night creature, can move about by day…
但因与其作息时间不同 法力也会因而衰退
though it is not his natural time, and his powers are weak.
动物园的狼只逃出
史上最怪异的风暴
帆船船员神秘失踪
好棒的戏院
See the amazing cinematograph!
现代文明的奇能
A wonder of modern civilization!
最新奇观
The latest sensation!
最伟大的壮举
The greatest attraction of the century!
全球新奇观
The new wonder of the world!
快来戏院哦
看我
See me.
看着我
See me now.
最强烈的突起暴风袭击英国
动物园逃出之狼仍未捕获
Escaped wolf from zoo still at large!
买♥♥报纸吧 先生
Buy a paper, sir?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
买♥♥报纸哦 买♥♥报纸
Get your Gazette! Penny a paper!
我最深的歉意
My humblest apologies.
恕我…无知
Forgive my ignorance.
我刚上岸 对贵地一无所知
I am recently arrived from abroad…and I do not know your city.
美女是否可…
Is a beautiful lady…
地图一份六便士 日安
A street atlas is sixpence. Good day.
我冒犯你了
I have offended you.
我想看电影
I am only looking for the cinematograph.
听说是文明奇观
I understand it is a wonder of the civilized world.
要寻找文化就去博物馆
If you seek culture, then visit a museum.
伦敦有好几个 失陪
London is filled with them. Excuse me.
利辛戏院-哈姆雷特
如此美丽聪慧的女子
A woman so lovely and intelligent…
怎能在伦敦街头踽踽独行
should not be walking the streets of London without her gentleman.
我认识你吗
Do I know you, sir?
你认识我丈夫吗
Are you acquainted with my husband?
我叫警♥察♥了
Shall I call the police?
丈夫
Husband?
不打扰了
I shall bother you no more.
先生
Sir.
我失礼了
It is I who have been rude.
-若你找…-求你了
-If you’re looking… -Please.
请容我自我介绍
Permit me to introduce myself.
我是罗马尼亚的…弗拉王子
I am Prince Vlad of Sagite.
-王子 真的 -我听凭差遣
-A prince, no less? -I am… your servant.
我叫葳荷米娜墨瑞
Wilhelmina Murray.
我的…荣幸
I am… honored…
米娜小姐
Madam Mina.
这边
This way.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
晚安 荷伍先生要我来看露西
Mr. Holmwood asked me to stop by to see Miss Lucy.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
-西渥先生到 露西小姐 -谢谢
-Dr. Seward, Miss Lucy. -Thank you.
杰克
Oh, Jack!
聪明的杰克 喜欢吗
BrilliantJack. Do you like it?
亚瑟叫你来的吗
Did Arthur put you up to this…
还是你想在我婚前与我独处
or did you want me alone just once before I’m married?
露西 你让我难为情
Lucy, you’re embarrassing me.
我以医生身份来此
I’m here as your doctor.
你的未婚夫耽心你
Your fiance is very worried about you…
医师的职责是神圣的
and I assure you, a doctor’s confidence is sacred.
我要你完全信任我
I must have your complete trust.
救我 杰克
Help me, Jack.
我不知怎么回事
I don’t know what’s happening to me.
我变了
I’m changing.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我听觉灵敏
I can hear everything.
听得到仆人在房♥屋另一端私语
I hear the servants at the other end of the house, whispering.
阁楼的老鼠声大如象
I hear mice in the attic, stomping like elephants.
我一直做恶梦
But I’m having horrible nightmares, Jack.
那些眼睛
The eyes.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
有我在 露西 谁也伤不了你
I’m here, Lucy. Nothing will harm you.
药很有效
Let it work.
-谢谢 -露西
-Thank you. -Lucy.
杰克 吻我
Oh, Jack, kiss me.
露西小姐真骚
And may I say, Miss Lucy is hotter than a June bride…
她能裸体骑无鞍马
ridin’ bareback buck naked in the Sahara.
说话当心点
I would watch my colonial tongue if I were you.
你好 杰克 病人怎样了
Hello, Jack. And how’s our lovely patient today?
老实说我很惶惑
Well, frankly, Arthur, I’m confounded.
你还在替露西小姐耽心
Jack, are you still broodin’ over Miss Lucy?
我看她是心智错乱
I can only conclude it must be something mental.
胡说 你听到没
How very droll. Did you hear that, Quince?
上周他要娶她 现在却要让她进疯人院
Last week he wanted to marry her, and now he wants to have her committed.
我们去瞧瞧她
Let’s have a look at her.
我也不明白
I’m at a loss, I admit.
我已拍电报给亚伯汉·梵海辛
I’ve taken the liberty of cabling Abraham Van Helsing…
精神哲学家
the metaphysician/philosopher.
我看他是个巫医
Sounds like a goddamn witch doctor to me, Jack.
他是疑难杂症权威
Van Helsing knows more about obscure diseases than any man in the world.
也是我的良师
He’s my teacher and mentor.
请他来 带他来此
Do it, man. Bring him here.
不论花多少钱
Spare no expense.
了不起
Astounding.
科学是无止尽的
There are no limits to science.
这哪叫科学
How can you call this science?
居礼夫人会同意这看法吗
Do you think Madam Curie would invite such comparisons? Really.
我不该来的
I shouldn’t have come here.
我得走了
I must go.
不要怕我
Do not fear me.
住手
Stop this.
住手
Stop this.
天啊 你是谁
My God. Who are you?
我认识你
I know you.
我跨越…
I have crossed oceans of time…
时间的翰海来寻你
to find you.
各位来宾不要惊慌
There is no need to panic.
捕兽师自会处理
The animal handlers have everything under complete control.
过来 米娜
Come here, Mina.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
野兽能教导我们许多事
There is much to be learned from beasts.
好友濒死 不明原因之血疾
我急需协助 杰克·西渥
热带吸血蝙蝠一天
The tropical pampas vampire bat must…
要吸体重十倍的鲜血
consume ten times its own weight in fresh blood each day…
否则它自己会死
or its own blood cells will die.
小混球
Cute little vermin, ja?
我们研究血液及血液疾病
Blood and the diseases of the blood…
如梅毒
such as syphilis, they concern us here.
性病”爱神之疾”
The very name “venereal diseases”…
非常传神
the diseases of Venus, imputes to them divine origin.
牵涉到基♥督♥文明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!