I shall have to invent a new classification of lunatic for you.
蜘蛛你吃吗 蜘蛛吃苍蝇
What about spiders? Spiders eat the flies.
是的 蜘蛛吃苍蝇
Yes, spiders eat them.
麻雀你吃吗
What about sparrows?

Oh, yes.
你刚说麻雀吗
Did you say sparrows?
-体型大点的 -对
-Something larger, perhaps? -Oh, yes.
小猫
A kitten.
求求你
I beg you.
一只…受教爱玩
A little, sleek… a playful kitten.
可喂食的小猫 小猫而已嘛
Something I can teach. Something I can feed.
成猫好吗
No one would refuse me a kitten. Wouldn’t you prefer a cat?

Oh, yes.
一只大猫
A big cat.
-我的救赎全靠它了 -你的救赎
-My salvation depends upon it! -Your salvation?
没错 我需要生物
Yes. I need lives.
-我需要生物 好献给主人 -什么主人
-I need lives for the master. -What master?
主人即将抵达
The master will come…
-他答应要让我不朽 -用什么方法
-and he has promised to make me immortal. -How?
让他了
Get him off!
血便是生命
The blood is the life!
血便是生命
The blood is the life!
5月30日 德古拉城♥堡♥
30th May, Castle Dracula.
我发现怪异难言的事
I think strange things which I dare not confess to my own soul.
伯爵…
The count…
看米娜照片的神情 让我害怕
the way he looked at Mina’s picture fills me with dread…
我仿佛置身在谜团中
as if I have a part to play in a story that is not known to me.
我没听到你进来
I didn’t hear you come in.
小心割到
Take care how you cut yourself.
刀子比你想像的危险
It is more dangerous than you think.
人类虚荣造出的…邪恶东西
A foul bauble of man’s vanity.
也许你可以…
Perhaps you should…
蓄须
grow a beard.
我要你写的信
The letters I requested.
写了吗
Have you written them?
很好
Good.
你若离开这几间房♥间
Should you leave these rooms…
劝你切勿…
you will not, by any chance…
到堡内其他区域过夜
go to sleep in any other part of the castle.
古堡内…
It is old…
有许多可怕的回忆
and has many bad memories.
-我警告过你了 -我充份了解
-Be warned. -I’m sure I understand.
不要相信这种…小玩意
Do not put your faith in such trinkets of deceit.
我们在…川索凡尼亚
We are in Transylvania.
而川索凡尼亚不同于英国
Transylvania is not England.
我们的风俗习惯与你们不同
Our ways are not your ways.
你一定会…
And to you…
觉得很怪异
there shall be many strange things.
我已经看到许多怪事
I’ve seen many strange things already.
狼群追逐我穿过蓝色炼狱
Bloody wolves chasing me through some blue inferno!
你听听
Listen to them.
夜童的哭号♥
The children of the night.
多美妙的音乐
What sweet music they make.
音乐 那群野兽
Music? Those animals?
我照德古拉的意思写了三封信
I did as Dracula instructed. I wrote three letters.
给公♥司♥ 家人及心爱的米娜
To the firm, to my family and to my beloved Mina.
我没提及我的恐惧
I said nothing of my fears as he will read them, no doubt.
因为我知道我成了囚犯
I know now that I am a prisoner.
强纳生
Jonathan.
强纳生 到我身边
Jonathan, come to me.

Come.
躺下
Lay down.
躺在我怀里
Lay back into my arms.
躺下
Lay back, Jonathan.
你们干嘛
冒牌货
不准碰他
他是我的
你从没恋爱过
有 我能恋爱
而且我将再次恋爱
那我们今晚没血喝了吗
葳荷米娜墨瑞 希灵汉庄园
吾爱米娜 一切均安
“Dearest Mina, all is well here.
伯爵要我住一个月 教他英国礼俗
The count has insisted I remain for a month…to tutor him in English custom.
别他无语 只有我爱你
I can say no more, except I love you.
忠实至终的强纳生上
Ever faithful, Jonathan. ”
这些信让我陷入绝境
The letters I have written have undoubtedly sealed my doom.
伯爵的吉普赛人…
The count’s gypsies…
是英勇战士们
fearless warriors who are loyal to the death to
效忠这位贵族 死而无惧
whatever nobleman they serve…
他们日夜工作
day and night they toil, filling boxes with decrepit earth…
将城♥堡♥的土装箱
from the bowels of the castle.
运到刚购入的伦敦卡费教堂
They are to be delivered to his newly acquired Carfax Abbey in London.
为什么要装土呢
Why do they fill these boxes with earth?
我爱他 我爱他
I love him! I love him!
米娜
mina
妙不可言 我决定了
It’s so wonderful. I’ve decided.
我爱他 我要嫁他
I love him and I’ve said yes.
总算 你先别说
Finally. Don’t tell me.
-带大刀的德州人 -不
-The Texan with the big knife? -No!
我要嫁第三号♥
Oh, no. To my dear number three.
亚瑟荷伍爵爷 荷伍勋爵夫妇
Lord Arthur Holmwood. Lord and Lady Holmwood.
你做伴娘 答应吧
You are to be my maid of honor. Oh, say yes.
怎么回事 今天是我大喜
Mina, what is it? It’s the most exciting day of my life.
你好像漠不关心
You don’t seem to care.
我只是很耽心强纳生
It’s just that I’m so terribly worried aboutJonathan.
来信语气冷漠
This letter I received is so…
很不寻常 根本不像他
It’s so cold. It’s so unnatural. It’s not like him at all.
别耽心
Mina, don’t worry.
丰饶女神号♥ 船长日志
Captain’s log: The Demeter.
1♥8♥9♥7年6月27日
27thJune, 1♥8♥9♥7.
我们载了50箱实验用土
We picked up 50 boxes of experimental earth…
前往英国伦敦
bound for London, England.
一场莫名风暴来袭
Set sail at noon into a storm…that seemed to come out of nowhere…
将我们推向汪♥洋♥
carrying us out to sea.
伦敦动物园
7月3日 第二名船员失踪
Third ofJuly. Second mate has gone missing.
接近直布罗陀海峡 风暴持续肆虐
Nearing Gibraltar. Storm continues.
船员非常不安
Crew uneasy.
他们相信船上有鬼魅
Believe someone or something…is aboard the ship with us.
伦敦
卡费斯区精神病院
万物之主即将来到
The master of all life is at hand!
来了 我听候差遣 主人
Gather round! I am here to do your bidding, master!
我已遥遥尊奉你许久
I have worshipped you long and far off!
如今你来了 主人
And now you are near, master!
我是你的奴隶
I am your slave!
我等候你的命令
I await your command!
伦费这病人愈来愈有趣
The case of Renfield grows more interesting.
他自有一套想法 他吃苍蝇 蜘蛛
Yet, there is method in his madness with his flies and spiders.
我若能解开疯人心智之谜
Had I the secret of even one such brilliant mind…
那该有多好
the key to the fancy of one lunatic…
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
不 不要看我
No. Do not see me.
露西 露西
Lucy! Lucy!
我控制不了自己
Oh! I couldn’t control myself.
你在作梦 又梦游了
Hush, Lucy. You’re dreaming. You’re walking in your sleep again.
我的灵魂…出窍了
My soul, it seemed to leave my body.
我从没有如此痛苦的感觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!