First: Trust no one, whatever his uniform or rank
除非你认识他 第二
unless he is known to you personally. Secondly
任何东西
Anyone or anything
只要在国界二百码范围内 就向它开火
that approaches within 200 yards of the perimeter is to be fired upon.
第三 如果有疑问 先射击然后再问
Third: If in doubt, shoot first and ask questions afterwards.
损失少许总比由于大意
I would sooner accept a few casualties through accident than lose the entire base
而毁掉整个基地好
and its personnel through carelessness.
这些规定的任何改变都必须通过我亲自下达
Any variation on these rules must come from me personally.
伙计们 最后我要说
Now, men, in conclusion I would like to say that
两年来 我一直是你们的指挥官
in the two years that it has been my privilege to be your commanding officer
我一直希望你们是最棒的
I have always expected the best from you and
你们从来也没使我失望
you have never given me anything less than that.
国家在指望我们 我们不能让他们失望
Today the nation is counting on us. We are not going to let them down.
祝大家好运
Good luck to you all.
这是进攻计划 长官
Here’s the attack profile, sir.
进攻计划如下
This is your attack profile.
确保敌人监视不到
“To ensure that the enemy cannot monitor
启动伪声传播系统
voice transmission or plant false transmission
启动CRM1♥1♥4♥传给所有接受者
the C.R.M. 1♥1♥4♥ is to be switched into all receiver circuits.
紧急情况时拨CRM
The emergency base code prefix is to be set on the dials of the C.R.M.
没有加这个码的信♥号♥♥传不进来
This will block any transmission other than those preceded by a code prefix. ”
-等待设置编码 -收到 已准备好设置编码
-Stand by to set code prefix. -Roger. Ready to set code prefix.
设置编码
“Set code prefix.”
-编码设置完毕 -锁上编码
-Code prefix set. -“Lock code prefix.”
-编码上锁完毕 -启动CRM识别系统
-Code prefix locked. -“Switch all receiver circuits to C.R.M. Discriminators.”
所有回路都已合上
Switched to C.R.M. Discriminators.
检查自毁回路
“Check auto destruct circuits.”
自毁回路检查完毕
Auto destruct circuits checked.
主要目标 拉普塔ICBM
“Primary target: The I.C.B.M. Complex at Laputa.
目标参照 YGT360
Target reference: Yankee, golf, tango 3-6-0.
在一万英尺水平上 3千万吨♥等量核弹
Thirty megaton nuclear device fused for air burst at 10,000 feet.
第一弹若是发生故障 用2千万吨♥核等量
Twenty megaton nuclear device will be used if first malfunctions.
要不然进行第二目标
Otherwise, proceed to secondary target
在波士夫东部7英里外的导弹基地 目标参照
Missile complex seven miles east of Borchov.
指标参考 十一月 刺客 X射线108
Target reference: November, bravo, Xray 1-0-8.
在一万二千英尺进行空中电路爆♥炸♥检查
Fused air burst at Check “12,000 feet.”
长官 这很有趣
Excuse me, sir. Something rather interesting has just cropped up.
音乐 民用广播
Listen to that. Music. Civilian broadcasting.
我想这是五角大楼在测试我们的战备情况
I think the Pentagon has given us an exercise to check our readiness.
他们太离谱
I think it’s taking things too far.
20分钟后会进入俄♥国♥的雷达区
Our fellows will be inside Russian radar cover in about 20 minutes.
听 所有的都在播着
Listen. Chock full of stations all churning it out.
-曼德克? -什么事 长官?
-Mandrake? -Yes, sir?
-我记得已下令没收所有的收音机
-I issued instructions for all radios to be impounded.
是我没收时顺便开了
You did, and I was in the process of impounding this when I switched it on.
我们的人20分钟后进入俄♥国♥的雷达区
I thought our fellows hitting Russian radar, dropping all their stuff
会成国际大事吗
I’d better tell you because if they do, it’ll cause a stink.
上尉
Group Captain, the officer exchange program
军官交换计划不容许你对我的命令提出疑问
does not give you any special prerogatives to question my orders.
明白 你应该高兴收到消息
I realize that, sir, but I thought you’d be pleased to hear the news.
面对现实吧
After all, let’s face it.
不到万不得已我们不想发动一场核战 对吗
We don’t want to start a nuclear war unless we have to, do we?
-请坐 将那关了 -是 长官
-Please sit down. And turn that thing off. -Yes, sir.
飞机怎么样了 我们肯定会签发返航的指令
What about the planes? Surely we must issue the recall code immediately.
飞机不会返航
The planes are not going to be recalled.
我的进攻命令仍然有效
My attack orders have been issued, and the orders stand.
如果你不能理解我说的
If you’ll excuse me for saying so,
我感觉你这看法有点奇怪
that would be to my way of thinking rather an odd way of looking at it
如果俄♥国♥人正在进攻
If a Russian attack was in progress
我们就不会听见民用广播
we would certainly not be hearing civilian broadcasting.
-你肯定吗 -我肯定
-Are you certain? -I’m absolutely positive.
-如是真的又怎样 -我不明白 长官 因为
-What if it is true? -I’m afraid I’m still not with you, sir, because I mean
如果俄♥国♥人没有进攻而你下令进行R计划
if a Russian attack was not in progress then your use of Plan R…
给整个支队
In fact, your orders to the entire Wing
长官 我应该说什么地方出了可怕的错误
I would say, sir, that there was something dreadfully wrong somewhere
给我来杯烈酒加雨水
Please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater
爱喝什么你自己来
and help yourself to whatever you’d like.
瑞皮将军 作为英国空军军官
General Ripper, sir, as an officer in Her Majesty’s Air Force…
我有责任发出返航指令
it is my clear duty under the present circumstances…
在我的职权范围内招回机群
to issue the recall code upon my own authority and bring back the Wing.
请您原谅
If you’ll excuse me, sir.
请你给我钥匙和返航指令 你手上有吗
Sir, I must ask you for the key and the recall code. Have you got them handy?
我说你别紧张 现在没人能帮上忙
I told you to take it easy, Group Captain. There’s nothing anybody can do now.
-只我一人知那三字母的指令
-I’m the only person who knows the three-letter code group.
-那么请你给我
-I must insist that you give them to me!
你用枪威胁战火弟兄吗
Do I take it, sir, you are threatening a brother officer with a gun?
曼德克 我以为你决不会这样做的
Mandrake, I suppose it never occurred to you…
我们在这里聊天时
that while we’re chatting here
总统正在和联席会议的头们
so enjoyably a decision is being made by the president and the joint chiefs
在五角大楼作决定
in the War Room at the Pentagon.
当他们知道不能招回支队时
When they realize there is no possibility of recalling the Wing
那只有一个办法 全面战争
there will be only one course of action open. Total commitment.
你还记得克利门楚对战争是怎么说的吗
Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?
我不记得 长官
No, I don’t think I do, sir. No.
他说战争太重要不能将它交给将军们
He said war was too important to be left to the generals.
50年前他说这个也许是对的
When he said that 50 years ago he might have been right.
但是今天 战争太重要不能将它交给政客们
But today war is too important to be left to politicians.
他们没有时间也没受到训练
They have neither the time, the training
也没有战略思想
nor the inclination for strategic thought.
我再也不能坐视允许共♥产♥侵略
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration,
共♥产♥教化 共♥产♥颠覆
Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion
全球的共♥产♥密谋
and the international Communist conspiracy
来侵犯和污染我们宝贵的体液
to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
-都到齐了吗
-Staines, is everybody here?
-总统先生 国务卿正在越南
-Mr. President, the secretary of state is in Vietnam.
国防部长在僚国 副总理在墨西哥
The secretary of defense is in Laos, and the vice president is in Mexico City.
如有必要我们可以和他们建立关系
We can establish contact with them at anytime.
他们的秘书可到齐了
The undersecretaries are here.
是的 图吉德森将军什么事
Right. General Turgidson, what’s going on?
总统先生
Mr. President
35分钟之前 杰克瑞皮将军
about 35 minutes ago, GeneralJack Ripper,
皮森空军基地的指挥官
the commanding general of Burpelson Air Force Base
签发了要34架B52轰炸机进行空袭的命令
issued an order to the 34 B-52s of his Wing which were airborne at the time
作为”实习投弹”特别演习的一部份
as part of a special exercise we were holding called Operation Dropkick.
结果他命令机群去轰炸
It appears that the order called for the planes
在俄♥国♥的目标
to attack their targets inside Russia.
平均每架飞机都装了
The planes are fully armed with
4千万等量的核弹
nuclear weapons with an average load of 40 megatons each.
俄♥国♥的中心显示装置会识别飞机的位置
The central display of Russia will indicate the position of the planes.
三角是他们的主要识别目标
The triangles are their primary targets.
正方形是他们次要识别目标
The squares are their secondary targets.
飞机在25分钟内会进入俄♥国♥雷达覆盖区
The aircraft will begin penetrating Russian radar cover within 25 minutes.
这很难理解
General Turgidson, I find this very difficult to understand.
我认为只有我才有权发出使用核武器的命令
I understood I was the only one to order the use of nuclear weapons.
对 长官 只有你才有权这样
That’s right, sir. You are the only person authorized to do so.
尽管我不愿在了解事实之前下判断
And although I hate to judge before all the facts are in
不过看来瑞皮将军是越权了
it’s beginning to look like General Ripper exceeded his authority.
我真不敢相信会越成这样
It certainly does, far beyond the point I would have imagined possible.
大概你忘记了R计划 长官
Perhaps you’re forgetting the provisions of Plan R, sir.
R计划
Plan R?
R计划是一紧急战争计划
Plan R is an emergency war plan
在受到偷袭后
in which a lower echelon commander
低阶的指挥官可以发动核子攻击为报复
may order nuclear retaliation after a sneak attack
假使正常的上级命令中断的话
if the normal chain of command has been disrupted.
记得吧 是你批准的
You approved it, sir. You must remember.
你回想一下
Surely you must recall, sir,
关于我们可信度不高的
when Senator Beaufort made that big hassle about our
制止系统的争吵
deterrent lacking credibility.
原设计的计划R是一报复性的防卫
The idea was for Plan R to be a sort of retaliatory safeguard.
-一种防卫 -但人为因素使它走样了
-A safeguard? -I admit the human element seems to have failed us here.
原设想是阻止俄♥国♥人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!