How do you feel?
很想睡觉
Sleepy.
什么让我们昏睡的?
What made us pass out like that?
咖啡内下了药
The coffee was drugged.
该吃晚餐了
It’s almost time for dinner.
我们不想博士等候
We don’t want to keep the doctor waiting, do we?
不用久等,准备好吗?
That would never do. You ready, Honey?
大概吧
I suppose so.
你表现很好
You’re doing fine.
来吧
Come on.
我的衣着合适吗?
Am I properly dressed for the occasion?
很合适 – 适合什么样的场合?
Quite suitable. – Suitable for what?
这边走
This way, please.
很高兴你的手也会流汗
I’m glad your hands are sweating, too.
当然,我也感到害怕
Of course. I’m scared, too.
自然一点,由我跟他说话
So be natural, and leave all the talking to me.
请进来
In here, please.
希望你们好好享受
I hope you enjoy your dinner.
过来看看
Come and look.
人工灯光
Artificial light.
我们可能在数百尺的海底下
We could be hundreds of feet beneath the sea.
这种海洋郁金香
And look at that. Sea tulips.
只能在二百尺以下存活
They do not grow above 200 feet.
一百万元,邦德先生
One million dollars, Mr. Bond.
你在想它的价值
You were wondering what it cost.
事实上我确是这么想
As a matter of fact, I was.
抱歉我不跟你们握手
Forgive my not shaking hands.
我的手遇上不幸事故
It becomes a bit awkward with these. A misfortune.
你在欣赏我的水族馆
You were admiring my aquarium.
对,真让人印象深刻
Yes. It’s quite impressive.
独特的科学技术
A unique feat of engineering, if I may say so.
我亲自设计的
I designed it myself.
凸透镜,十寸厚
The glass is convex, 10 inches thick,
有放大作用
which accounts for the magnifying effect.
小鱼假扮成鲸鱼
Minnows pretending they’re whales.
就像你在这岛上一样,诺博士
Just like you on this island, Dr. No.
看情况了,邦德先生
It depends, Mr. Bond,
看你是在玻璃的哪一面
on which side of the glass you are.
一杯中干马丁尼,加柠檬皮
A medium-dry martini, lemon peel.
用摇的,不要搅拌
Shaken, not stirred.
有伏特加吗? – 当然
Vodka? – Of course.
我们很快就要吃晚饭
We’ll have dinner at once.
有太多事要讨论,时间又太少
There’s so much to discuss, so little time.
诺博士,你干得不错
Well, Dr. No, you haven’t done badly, considering.
障碍就是你如何对待它
A handicap is what you make of it.
我是弃婴,一个德国教士
I was the unwanted child of a German missionary
和一个中国的大家闺秀
and a Chinese girl of good family.
但我成为中国最庞大黑帮的财务主管
Yet I became treasurer of the most powerful criminal society in China.
中国人相信混血儿是很少有的
It’s rare for the Tongs to trust anyone who isn’t completely Chinese.
我也这么认为
I doubt they should do so again.
我偷了他们一千万黄金,逃到美国
I escaped to America with 10 million of their dollars in gold.
所以你有钱兴建这个工程
That’s how you financed this operation.
使用核能是一个好主意
It was a good idea to use atomic power.
很高兴你处理得宜
I’m glad to see you can handle it properly.
那清除放射能污染设备…
I’d hate to think your decontamination chamber…
真的不错
wasn’t effective.
工作使我对放射性有深入了解
My work has given me a unique knowledge of radioactivity
但我也得付出代价
but not without costs, as you see.
是的
Yes.
你的权力来源使我的组织充满疑团
Your power source had our organization puzzled for some time.
他们仍很迷惘,邦德先生
They are still puzzled, Mr. Bond.
不再是了
Not any longer.
我已寄出了报告
I sent a complete report.
唬人,邦德先生
Bluff, Mr. Bond.
你并没有与你的总部联络
You’ve not contacted your headquarters
自从要求送盖格计数器来后
since you requested a Geiger counter.
已经有很多人在调查你,诺博士
But there are so many files open on you already, Dr. No.
我们、中♥央♥情报局…
Our own, the CIA’s,
被你偷去金钱的中国黑帮
the one from the Tong society that you robbed.
当麻烦到来时
When trouble comes,
你会发现这儿是个极小又贫乏的岛屿
you’ll find this is a very small and naked little island.
一个可牺牲的小岛,邦德先生
An expendable little island, Mr. Bond.
当我在克拉布岛的任务完成
When my mission here, in Crab Key is accomplished,
我会毁灭这小岛并离开
I destroy it and move on.
但求知欲不会减退
But the habit of inquiry is persistent.
你在想为什么、哪里、何时
I see you’re wondering why, where, when.
我满足你的好奇心,因为你是唯一
I only gratify your curiosity because you’re the one man I’ve met
欣赏我所作所为的人
capable of appreciating what I’ve done
并且没有向他人透露
and keeping it to himself.
等等
Just a minute.
此刻把这个女孩牵扯进来毫无意义
There’s no point in involving the girl at this stage.
此事与这女孩无关
She has nothing to do with us.
让她离开,她答应不会透露半句
Let her go free. She’ll promise not to talk.
不,我要留下 – 我不想你在此
No, I won’t. I’m staying with you. – I don’t want you here.
我同意这女孩与此事无关
I agree. This is no place for the girl.
带她走
Take her away.
不
No.
不要!
No!
我肯定守卫会使她大开眼界
I’m sure the guards will amuse her.
放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
那是55年的香槟
That’s a Dom Perignon ’55.
打破它太可惜了
It would be a pity to break it.
我较喜欢53年的香槟
I prefer the ’53 myself.
笨手笨脚,邦德先生
Clumsy effort, Mr. Bond.
你让我失望
You disappoint me.
我不是傻子,所以别当我是傻子
I’m not a fool, so please don’t treat me as one.
将刀子放回原位
And that table knife, please put it back.
我们不可能全都是天才,对吗?
We can’t all be geniuses, can we?
告诉我
Tell me,
使美国导弹失准
does toppling American missiles
真的能补偿你失去双手之苦吗?
really compensate for having no hands?
这是证明我们实力的第一步
Missiles are only the first step to prove our power.
我们?
“Our power”?
你丝毫不尊重生命
With your disregard for human life,
你该为东方人工作
you must be working for the East.
东、西,那是指南针上的指标
East, West, just points of the compass,
两者也是蠢才
each as stupid as the other.
我是幽灵党组织的成员
I’m a member of SPECTRE.
幽灵党?
SPECTRE?
“幽灵党”
SPECTRE.
特别执行组织:反情报
“Special Executive for Counterintelligence
反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥、反复仇、反勒索
“Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion.”
权力的四大基石
The four great cornerstones of power,
是由全球最具智慧的人操控
headed by the greatest brains in the world.
更正,是具犯罪智慧的人
Correction. Criminal brains.
成功的罪犯总是胜人一筹
The successful criminal brain is always superior.
一定要这样
It has to be.
为何成为罪犯?
Why become criminal?
我肯定西方会欢迎你这种科学家
I’m sure the West would welcome a scientist of your caliber.
美国人是蠢才
The Americans are fools.
我提出帮忙,他们却拒绝了
I offered my services, they refused.
东方人也是
So did the East.
现在他们要为犯错付上代价
Now they can both pay for their mistake.
控制全球
World domination.
同样的旧梦
That same old dream.
精神病院里有太多的人自以为是拿破仑…
Our asylums are full of people who think they’re Napoleon
或是神
or God.
你一直想激怒我,邦德先生
You persist in trying to provoke me, Mr. Bond.
我本可在沼泽杀死你
I could’ve had you killed in the swamp.
为何不动手呢?
Why didn’t you?
我以为你不会那么愚蠢