I bet I know a lot more things than you do.
在金斯顿的有人帮忙吗?
Didn’t anyone in Kingston help?

Well,
我们以前居住的地方的房♥东
there was this man who owned the place where we were living.
他让我不用付钱留宿一段日子
He let me stay on for a while without paying.
接着有一晚他进入我的房♥间
Then one night, he came up to my room.
你知道
Well, you know.
我弄伤他的脸,接着…
I scratched his face, and then…
可他比我壮
But he was stronger than I was.
后来发生什么事了?
What happened after that?
我将黑寡妇蜘蛛放在他的蚊帐内
I put a black widow spider underneath his mosquito net.
雌性的,他们最厉害
A female, and they’re the worst.
过了一个礼拜他才死去
It took him a whole week to die.
我做错了吗?
Did I do wrong?
只要不成为习惯就可以
It wouldn’t do to make a habit of it.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a woman of your own?
上校!快点!这儿!
Captain! Quick! Down here!
不论是什么,正朝着这儿过来
Whatever’s coming, it’s coming this way.
这次我想亲眼看见
This time, I want to see it.
快点,还剩下不到十二小时了
And hurry! There’s less than 12 hours to go.
留在原地,全部的人!
Stay where you are! All of you!
留在原地!
Stay right where you are!
好的,上校
Okay, captain.
若这不是龙是什么?
If that ain’t a dragon, what is it?
由柴油引擎推动的龙
A dragon that runs on diesel engines.
忘了鬼神之说吧,夸勒尔
You can forget the spooks, Quarrel.
它驶近时,打那司机
When it gets within range, you take the driver.
我负责车前灯和车胎
I’ll take the headlights and the tires.
你留在安全的地方,来吧,夸勒尔
You keep safe out of sight. Come on, Quarrel.
我说留在那儿 – 我很害怕
I told you to stay there. – I was frightened.
那么趴下
Then get down.
别看
Don’t look.
快出来,将手放在我看到的地方
Come on out! Hands where we can see them!
还有那女孩!
And the dame!
快!
Quick!
除非你想再挨一枪
Unless you want an extra navel.
等等,丢下手♥枪♥
Hold it. Drop that gun.
把手♥枪♥踢过来
Now, kick it away from you.
女孩留在原地
The girl will stay where she is.
走向我,手放在前面
Now walk towards me, hands out in front.
来吧!
Come on! Hey, you!
你想去哪儿?
Hey, you! Where do you think you’re going?
抱歉我们没有花
Sorry we ain’t got any flowers.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
快走
Come on.
走吧
Come on! Let’s go.
把刀子给我
Give me that knife!
放过他 – 别挡路
Leave him alone! Leave him alone! – Get out of the way!
进来,小心看着那个男人
Get inside! Keep an eye on the man.
小心
And be careful.
他们曾去过沼泽,可能被污染
They’ve been in the swamp and they’re contaminated.
检查盖格指数
Check that Geiger reading.
他的指数是95,她是88
He’s reading 95, Chief. She’s 88.
污染数字太高了,快替他们刷干净
Too much for the monitors. Scrub them down, but quick!
转身
Turn around.
指数是72点8 – 泥土渗进了他们的衣服
Reading 72.8. – The mud’s soaked into their clothes.
好的,脱去他们的衣服
All right then. Take off all their clothes.
他会怎样? – 按他说的做
What’s he going to do? – Do as he says.
我们感染了放射性污染
We picked up some radioactive contamination.
先清洁那女孩 – 看好了
Do the girl first. – Now look, man.
我们来下命令!
We give the orders around here!
好,但想想办法
Yeah, that’s fine, but do something about this, will you.
你过来,这儿
Here, come here, you. Here.
使用高温高压射口
Use the high-temperature jets. Full pressure.
六十八
Sixty-eight.
她的指数是47 – 好的,到那男的了
She’s reading 47. – All right, then. Put the man through.
他的指数是40
He’s now clocking 40.
仍然很高
It is still high.
指数38
Reading 38.
三十二
Thirty-two.
下跌到八 – 那女孩别动,第三阶段
Down to eight. – Hold the girl. Stage three.
他的指数是18
He’s now 18.
现在是八
He’s now at eight.
基本上是零,她没问题了
Practically zero. She’s clear.
好,叫他准备好
Good. Get the man ready.
他的指数是四
He’s got a count of four.
检查他的指甲 – 把手放出来
Check his fingernails. – Put your hands in there.
他没问题
He’s okay.
我会通知接待处他来了
I’ll notify reception they’re coming through.
已清除污染物
Decontamination here.
他们正在进来
They’re coming through now.
进来
Come in.
进来
Come in.
进来
Come in.
可怜的人
You poor dears.
我们不知道你们何时会到来
We simply didn’t know when to expect you.
本来以为是昨午茶时间,接着是晚餐
First, it was teatime yesterday, and then dinner.
只在半小时前,我们才知道你要来
It was only a half-hour ago we really knew you were on your way.
抽烟吗?
Cigarette?
有美式的、英式的和土耳其式的
There’s American, there’s English and there’s Turkish.
我是妹妹罗丝,这是姐姐莉莉
I’m Sister Rose. This is Sister Lily.
我们是来侍奉你们
We’re here to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
很感谢你,但此刻…
That’s really most kind of you, but for the moment…
你会想去看看♥房♥♥间
Of course, you’ll be wanting to see your rooms.
早餐在准备中,然后你们会睡觉
Breakfast is already ordered and then you’ll want to sleep.
博士下达了明确的指令
The doctor left strict orders
你们在今晚前不能受到打扰
you’re not to be disturbed until this evening.
你们一起晚膳他会很高兴
He’d be delighted if you’d join him for dinner.
我该怎样告诉他?
Shall I say you’ll be there?
告诉他我深感荣幸 – 好极了
Tell him I’ll also be delighted. – Splendid.
我知道他会很高兴,到了
I know he’ll be pleased. Here we are.
这是你的房♥间,邦德先生
This will be your room, Mr. Bond.
这是你的浴室
This is your bathroom in here.
至于你,年轻的女士
And for you, young lady,
这是你的房♥间
this is your room.
这儿有洁净的衣服
And you’ll find fresh clothes in here.
希望会合身
I hope they fit.
因为至昨晚才知道你衣服的尺寸大小
We didn’t get your sizes till last night.
想要什么请告诉我们
Don’t hesitate to ring if there’s anything else you want.
随便什么
Anything at all.
例如两张到伦敦的机票?
Such as two air tickets to London?
我让你们好好休息吧
I’ll leave you two dear people in peace.
吃早餐吧
Let’s have some breakfast.
这时候你还有心情吃早餐?
How can you eat at a time like this?
因为我很饿
Because I’m hungry.
我们不知道何时再有机会吃东西
We don’t know when we’ll get a chance to eat again.
来,拿去吧
Here. Take this.
小心
Careful.
这儿可能有窃听装置
The whole place is probably wired for sound.
你知道…
Have you…
你知不知道他们会怎么对待我们?
Have you any idea what they’re going to do with us?
不知道
No idea.
没有门锁或窗户
No door handles or windows either.
这是监狱
It’s a prison, then.
豪华设备
Mink-lined,
一级服务
with first-class service.
你感觉如何?
What’s the matter?
我有点不舒服
I don’t feel so good.
很想睡觉
I feel so sleepy.
可恶的咖啡
Damn coffee!
你怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!