What do you mean?
头发湿透的坐在那儿,你会患上肺炎
Sitting around with wet hair, you’ll die of pneumonia.
很漂亮 – 谢谢
It is rather beautiful. – Thank you.
你经常束起头发吗?
Tell me, do you always wear it up?
你不喜欢这样吗? – 非常喜欢
Don’t you like it that way? – Yes, very much.
加上你的…
With your sort of…
样貌
face,
真是美极了
it’s wonderful.
我的背部怎么了?
What’s going on behind my back?
没什么
Nothing.
看,双手在这儿
Look, no hands.
我肚子饿
I’m hungry.
出外吃东西吧
Let’s go out and eat.
我来为你做中国餐
I’ll make you a Chinese dinner here.
不
No.
我想吃意大利菜和听音乐
I’m feeling Italian and musical.
去蓝山餐厅吧
Let’s go to the Blue Mountain Grill.
我宁可留在这儿
I’d rather stay here.
独处乐趣更多
It’s more fun alone.
但我不想你的玉手为我♥操♥劳
Yes, but I don’t want you getting dishpan hands.
我喜欢烹饪
I like cooking.
算了吧,我可以用你的电♥话♥吗?
Forget it. May I use your phone?
你打电♥话♥给谁?
Who are you ringing?
计程车
Taxi.
我是詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond here.
请派车子来马真塔路2171号♥
Can I have a car sent to 2171 Magenta Drive?
请尽快
As soon as you can, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为你开车子来
I thought you came by car.
车子坏了,引擎有问题
Damn thing wouldn’t start. Engine trouble.
这解释了…
That explains…
解释了什么?
Explains what?
为何你需要计程车
Why you need a taxi.
为何我需要计程车?
Why I need a taxi?
小心我的指甲
Careful, my nail varnish!
关灯吗?
The lights.
不,我经常开灯
No, no. I always leave them on.
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
原谅我,督察,拘捕她
Forgive me. Book her, superintendent, will you?
还有…
And…
小心她的指甲
be careful of her nail varnish.
Underneath the mango tree Me honey and me can watch for the moon
Underneath the mango tree Me honey and me make boolooloop soon
Underneath the moonlit sky Me honey and I can sit hand in hand
Underneath the moonlit sky Me honey and I can make fairyland
Mango, banana and tangerine
Sugar and ackee…
放下它,教授,在你背后
Drop it, Professor! I’m behind you!
我想你早晚也会出现
I thought you’d turn up sooner or later.
坐下
Sit down.
那女孩透露了
The girl talked.
当然
But of course.
我在皇后俱乐部已怀疑
I was suspicious at the Queens Club anyhow
原来只是你一个人
when it turned out you were the only one
见过斯特兰韦斯的秘书
who’d seen Strangways’ new secretary.
接着在实验室
Then later at the lab,
你没有提及斯特兰韦斯的样本…
you made no reference to the fact that Strangways’ samples…
具有放射性
were radioactive.
你非常聪明
Very clever, Mr. Bond.
你不知道要对抗的力量有多庞大
You’re up against more than you know.
杀死我,你会像斯特兰韦斯一样
You shoot me and you’ll end up like Strangways.
你杀了他?
You killed him?
他已被杀,不管他是怎么死的
He was killed, but never mind how.
你为谁工作?
Who are you working for, Professor?
我告诉你
You might as well know,
你也用不着这资料
as you won’t live to use the information.
我是…
I’m working for…
这是史密斯&威森手♥枪♥
It’s a Smith & Wesson,
你已开了六发子弹
and you’ve had your six.
迟到总好过不来
Better late than never.
一切准备好吗?
Everything ready?
两小时前就已经就绪
Yeah, for the last two hours.
别担心,夸勒尔,一切会很顺利
Now, don’t worry, Quarrel. Everything’s gonna be fine.
如你所愿吧,上校
You say so, captain.
但我却有不同的预感
Bottom part of where my belly used to be tells me different.
我认为到克拉布岛是很好的放松
For me, Crab Key’s going to be a gentle relaxation.
想远离什么?
From what?
女人吗?
Dames?
不想再处于挨打位置
No, from being a clay pigeon.
引擎只可带我们到这儿
This is as far as we go with the engine.
现在开始要靠风力和浆
Make with paddle and wind from now on in.
好
Okay.
让我跟他一起去 – 不,我们说好了
Let me go with him. – No. We settled that.
由我来吧
Anyhow it’s my beat.
我已身不由己了
But it’s my head in the noose if anything gets unstuck.
卡纳维尔角发射火箭,只会延迟四十八小时
Canaveral’s say they can only wait 48 hours for that moon shot.
我们在十二点回来,若我们不回来,那就由你来
We’ll be back in 12. If not, then it’s your beat.
你最好带海军来
You better bring your marines with you.
夸勒尔,若你见到龙
Quarrel, if you see a dragon
你先对付他,向他呼气
you get in first and breathe on him, you hear.
你喝了这么多甜酒,他会死得很高兴
With all that rum in you, he’ll die happy.
最好放下帆,以免被雷达探测到
Better drop the sail in case their radar’s on scan.
转向,上校,立刻!
Hard about, captain. Now!
把它盖好
Cover it up.
我们在天亮前,最好先睡一会儿
We’d better get some sleep before it gets light.
我会在那边
I’ll be down this end.
When we get married
We make them grow
Underneath the mango tree
Come watch for the moon
Mango tree, me honey and me
Make boolooloop
Underneath the mango tree
Make boolooloop soon
Me honey and me
Underneath the mango tree
My honey and me
是谁?
Who is that?
不用怕,我不该来这儿
It’s all right. I’m not supposed to be here either.
你也不该来这儿
I take it you’re not.
你独自一人吗?
Are you alone?
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
找寻贝壳?
Looking for shells?
不,我只是四处张望
No, I’m just looking.
留在原地
Stay where you are.
我答应不会偷你的贝壳
I promise I won’t steal your shells.
我答应你,你不会偷我的
I promise you, you won’t either.
留在原地!
Stay where you are!
我可以向你保证
I can assure you,
我来的目的很神圣
my intentions are strictly honorable.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
瑞德
Ryder.
全名是什么?
Ryder what?
哈妮(宝贝)·瑞德
Honey Ryder.
为什么你在笑?
What’s so funny about it?
没什么,这名字很好
Nothing. It’s a very pretty name.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
詹姆斯
James.
告诉我
Tell me, Honey,
你用小船驶到暗礁吗?
did you use your sail all the way up to the reef here?
当然,我一向如此
Of course. I always do.
那么他们会知道我们在这儿,他们有雷达
Then they’ll know we’re here. They have radar.
我的船太小了,他们发现不到
My boat is too small to be noticed.
我经常到这儿拾贝壳
And I often come here to get the shells.
开始时他们想抓我,但抓不到
At first they used to try to catch me, but they couldn’t.
现在他们也不介意了
Now I don’t think they bother anymore.
这次他们会
They will this time.
别理会它们!
Hey, don’t bother with those now!
别理会?
Don’t bother?