Tell you.
邦德发现斯特兰韦斯的岩石样本
Bond has discovered those rock samples of Strangways’
取自克拉布岛
came from Crab Key.
他不是傻子,他很快会到的
He’s not a fool. He’s sure to come out here.
希望不是
I hope not.
若他来了,你要负责
If he does, I shall hold you responsible.
你明白吗?
I make myself clear?
很明白
Yes, quite clear.
到桌子旁边
Go to the table.
你看到笼子内有什么吗?
You see what is in the cage?
把它拿起来
Pick it up.
拿起来
Pick it up.
今晚
Tonight.
我想发电报 – 好的
I’d like to send a cable. – Yes, of course.
顺便说下,你订的车子已送来了
By the way, the car you ordered, it’s been delivered.
在五号♥停车场
It’s in number five parking lot.
谢谢,晚安 – 晚安,邦德先生
Thank you. Good night. – Good night, Mr. Bond.
早安,潘德·史密斯 – 早安,邦德
Morning, Pleydell-Smith. – Morning, Bond.
抱歉打扰你,但我需要一些资料
Sorry to trouble you so early, but I need some information.
说吧
Go ahead.
诺博士和克拉布岛的所有资料
All you have on Dr. No and Crab Key.
塔罗小姐,拿诺博士的档案来
Miss Taro, bring me the files on Dr. No, will you.
坐下
Sit down.
你对这个岛有什么认识?
What can you tell me about the island?
认识不多,除了那儿有铝土矿
Not much, except there’s a bauxite mine there.
诺博士把那儿当作集中营般管理
Dr. No runs the place like a concentration camp.
我听到有趣的传闻
I’ve heard some funny rumors,
没有人正式投诉
but no one’s ever complained officially.
塔罗小姐,放在这儿好了
Right, Miss Taro, just leave them here, will you.
很抱歉,我找不到资料
I’m very sorry, but we can’t find them anywhere.
什么意思?谁最后看过它?
What do you mean you can’t find them? Who had them last?
两个档案都被斯特兰韦斯拿走了
Commander Strangways, sir. Both files.
好的,塔罗小姐,好的
All right, Miss Taro. All right.
真讨厌,档案就这么消失了
Damn nuisance, their disappearing like that.
相反地
On the contrary.
档案没消失我才感到奇怪
I’d have been surprised if they hadn’t.
还有,那包裹今早从伦敦空运交给你
By the way, that came for you from London this morning in the plane,
用的是外交邮袋
in the diplomatic pouch.
来自家乡的礼物
Present from home.
可以从那出去吗?
Can I get out that way?
顽皮的习惯
You know, that’s a naughty little habit.
从钥匙孔偷听?
Listening at keyholes?
我没有,我只是在寻找档案
I wasn’t listening. I was looking for those files.
找不到东西,我总要被责怪
Anything that can’t be found, I get the blame.
算了吧
Forget it.
已经不重要了
I’m sure it’s not very important anyhow.
我只是不想
I’d just hate to think
你整个下午在找档案
you’re gonna spend the whole afternoon looking for these things.
不,这个下午我休假
No. I have the afternoon off.
真巧合,我也是
There’s a coincidence. So have I.
你要不带我在这小岛观光好吗?
Why don’t you show me around the island?
我是否该答应陌生人的邀请呢?
What should I say to an invitation from a strange gentleman?
你该答应
You should say yes.
或许吧
I should say maybe.
或许三点来我的饭店?
3:00 at my hotel, maybe?
或许吧 – 好
Yes, maybe. – Good.
发光刻度盘启动它,拿着
The luminous dial activates it. Here, hold this.
那么
Now,
斯特兰韦斯指挥官将样本放在哪儿?
where exactly did Commander Strangways place those samples?
大约是你站着的位置 – 很好
About where your feet is, sir. – Good.
你好 – 你好
Hi there. – Hi.
掉了东西吗?
Lose something?
看看盖格指数(测量放射性)
Take a look at this Geiger reading.
斯特兰韦斯从克拉布岛带回来的样本
Those samples Strangways brought back from Crab Key
有放射性
were radioactive.
登特教授却说是一文不值的矿石
Yet Professor Dent told me they were worthless chunks of iron ore.
他不是糟透的教授就是说谎
He’s either a bad professor or a poor liar.
我想知道他究竟是哪一个
I intend to find out which.
夸勒尔,你最快何时可带我们到克拉布岛?
Quarrel, how soon can you get us over to Crab Key?
情形是这样的,上校
Well, it’s like this here, captain.
斯特兰韦斯指挥官已拿了各个岛的样本
Commander Strangways, he done take samples of all the islands.
我们先从最近的岛屿开始好吗?
Supposing we start checking the nearest ones first?
不,我对克拉布岛有兴趣
No, no. Crab Key is the one I’m interested in.
我曾带他到那儿
I done take the commander there,
我们安全离开
and we got away without trouble.
我们不应经常测试一个人的运气
It don’t do for a man to tempt providence too often.
那儿有龙
You see, there’s a dragon.
什么?
What?
当地人的传说
Native superstition.
诺博士传出来的,也许吧
Started by Dr. No, probably.
好吧,夸勒尔,我们不想逼你
All right, Quarrel. We don’t want to force you to do anything.
莱特和我会在天黑后进去
Leiter and I will go over after dark
只要你为我们引路
if you’ll give us the navigational directions.
我用鼻子、耳朵和第六感
I gets my navigational directions from my nose,
来辨别方向
my ears, from my instincts.
无论如何,七点我会到
Anyway, I’ll be here about 7:00.

Fine.
邦德先生,你有留言
Mr. Bond, there’s a telephone message for you.
强尼,你把它放在哪儿?
Johnny, what have you done with it?
就在这儿
It’s right here.

Hello?
邦德先生
Oh, Mr. Bond.
我在想
I was thinking.
我想你来我家接我
Why don’t you collect me at my apartment?
我的家在山上
It’s lovely up here in the mountains.
很舒适和美丽
Nice and cool.
好的
All right.
你从金斯顿的皇室港路走
You leave the Port Royal Road out of Kingston.
沿着文特沃思路
Then along the Wentworth Road
直至看到水泥工厂
until you get to the cement factory.
然后左转
Then you turn left.
沿路上山
Follow the road up the hill,
在另一边
down the other side
大约两里远
and two miles further on,
在左边
on the left
马真塔路2391号♥
Magenta Drive, 2171.
我会等你
I’ll be waiting for you.
怎会发生这种事?
How did it happen?
我想他们在出席葬礼的路上
I think they were on their way to a funeral.
等等
Just a minute.
可记得你曾邀请我?
You did invite me here, remember?
当然
Of course.
只是不知道你这么快就到
I just didn’t expect you here so soon.
进来吧
Yes, yes, come in.
我先去穿衣服
I’ll just go and put some clothes on.
别因为我添麻烦
Don’t go to any trouble on my account.
求求你
Please.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我以为你想我来看景色的
I thought I was invited up here to admire the view.
我们其中一人该接听电♥话♥
I feel one of us should answer it.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
我知道,他现在在这
Yes, I know. He’s here now.
我不知道发生什么事
I don’t know what happened.
好的
All right.
我会拖延他几个小时
I’ll try and keep him here for a couple of hours.
好的
All right…
我要挂了
I’ll have to go now.
好的,稍后再找你
All right. I’ll call you later.
我看得出你喜欢过危险的生活
You believe in living dangerously. I can see that.
这是什么意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!