Hold her very tight, then for all the night
You’ll be doing the jump up
Jump up, jump up! Jamaica!
Jump up, jump up! Jamaica!
Jump up music! Jamaica!
Never want to stop! Jump up!
Jump up, jump up! Jamaica!
Jump up, jump up! Jamaica!
Jump up music! Jamaica!
Never want to stop! Jump up!
是这样的,卡纳维拉尔角的人很着急
There you are. Cape Canaveral is screaming
因为这个登陆月球计划
because with this moon-rocket launching schedule
他们不想有任何差错
they don’t want anything to go wrong.
你说斯特兰韦斯认为干扰不是来自这里
And you say Strangways didn’t think the interference was coming from here.
是的
Right.
你该已经有点头绪
I suppose you cased the joint.
我曾非正式地调查
I checked unofficially.
你们英国人对于越境的事真的很敏感
You limeys can be pretty touchy about trespassing, you know.
斯特兰韦斯和夸勒尔调查了附近的岛屿
Strangways and Quarrel checked the offshore islands.
没有发现吗? – 没有
You found nothing? – Not a thing.
你们到了哪些地方?
Where did you look?
几乎所有地方
Just about most everywhere.
火焰岛、克拉布岛
Fire Island, Crab Key,
摩根暗礁
Morgan’s Reef.
全都彻底调查过吗?
Checked them all thoroughly?
除了克拉布岛
All except Crab Key.
我们不能进入那里
We didn’t have no right to go there.
为什么? – 那地方属于一个中国人的…
Why not? – It belongs to a Chinese…
抓住她,夸勒尔,还有相机
Get her, Quarrel, and the camera.
小姐,晚安
Evening, missis.
你弄痛我了!
You’re hurting!
上校想让你跟我们一起喝酒
Captain wants you to have a drink with us.
你弄痛我了 – 你不是这意思
You’re hurting me. – You can’t mean it.
晚安
Good evening.
你为什么想为我拍照?
Why do you want another picture of me?
在机场时我只拍了你的帽子
Because I only got your hat at the airport.
快叫这猿人放开我
Tell this ape to let me go.
你为何要替我拍照?
But why do you want a picture at all?
因为我以此维生
Because that’s the way I earn my living.
谁雇佣你的?
Who pays you?
《格林纳日报》
The Daily Gleaner.
普斯·费勒!普斯·费勒!
Puss Feller! Puss Feller!
有什么我能帮忙? – 你见过这女孩吗?
Anything I can do? – Ever seen this girl before?
她有时会来这里
She comes here sometimes.
她骚扰你吗?
She being a nuisance to you?
你要我赶走她吗?
You want for me to get rid of her?
不 打电♥话♥到格林纳日报
No, just ring the Gleaner
问他们今晚有否派摄影师来
and find out if they sent a photographer here tonight, will you?
他们没派我来,我是自♥由♥摄影师
They didn’t send me. I work freelance.
是吗?你为谁工作?
Freelance? For whom?
你…
You…
从实招来后他就会停手
Tell us and he’ll stop.
她什么也不肯说
We don’t get nothing out of this gal.
要我弄断她的手吗?
You want for me to break her arm?
下次吧
Another time.
下不为例,放开她
The second time nothing’s come out. Give her arm back.
快走,自♥由♥摄影师
Run along, freelance.
你会后悔的!你们会后悔的,混球!
You’ll be sorry! You’ll all be sorry, you rats!
一人宁可服毒,另一人宁可手被弄断
One takes cyanide, another would accept her arm being broken.
两个都不肯招供
Neither would talk.
他们为何那么害怕?
Who puts that sort of scare into people?
我想我们最好尽快查出来
I think maybe we better find out, but fast.
关于你提到的那个克拉布岛
Look, you were talking about Crab Key.
它有什么特别的呢?为何我们不能到那里?
What’s so special about it? Why can’t we go over there?
那儿属于一个中国人的
It belongs to a Chinese character.
他不让任何人进入
He won’t allow anyone to land.
我曾派侦察艇视察
I had our naval reconnaissance planes take a look.
他们只找到矾土矿
They found nothing but a bauxite mine,
低扫描C-H雷达装置
low-scan C-H radar setup.
这些东西不违法
But there’s nothing illegal about that.
我很害怕到克拉布岛
That Crab Key scares me plenty.
我的朋友到那里找贝壳
Friends of mine went out there once after seashells.
但却遇上麻烦,再没有回来
Only trouble, they never came back again.
本地的渔民都不会到那里
None of the local fishermen will go near the place.
斯特兰韦斯指挥官和我在晚上潜入
Commander Strangways and me, we slip in at night.
他拿了样本后,我们就离开
He take some samples and we came straight back again.
别再到那儿了
Don’t do for a man to hang about there.
什么样本?
What kind of samples?
一些石块、沙和海水
Bits of rock, sand, water.
原来这样
I see.
我开始对克拉布岛产生兴趣
Crab Key begins to interest me.
你们对那中国人还有什么认识?
What else do we know about this Chinese gentleman?
没有,只知道他的名字
Nothing much, except his name.
诺博士
Dr. No.
(登特教授办公室询问处)
我想见登特教授
I’d like to see Professor Dent, please.
你有预约吗?
Have you an appointment, sir?
告诉他是昨天认识的詹姆斯·邦德
Tell him it’s James Bond. We met yesterday at the Queens Club.
好,他在实验室里
Very well. He’s somewhere in the lab.
登特教授在吗?
Is Professor Dent there?
不用了
Never mind. Thank you.
教授,早安
Good morning, Professor.
有什么能为你效劳?
Mr. Bond. Anything I can do for you?
是的
Oh, yes,
我到过斯特兰韦斯的办公室
I came across this in Strangways’ office.
他有你的收据
Your receipt.
对,没错
Yes, that’s right.
你能告诉我是怎么一回事?
Can you tell me anything about it?
可怜的斯特兰韦斯
Poor old Strangways.
他是个业余地质学家
Bit of a bug of his, this amateur geology.
他把石块样本拿来化验
He brought some rock samples to me for testing,
说它们很有价值
convinced they were valuable.
真的吗?
Were they?
当然不是,那些只是低价的黄铁
No, of course not. Just low-grade iron pyrites.
能让我看看吗?
Can I see them?
不,我把它们扔掉了
No, I threw them away.
你知道他在哪里找到它们吗?
Have you any idea where he found them?
不,他没有说
No, he didn’t say.
是克拉布岛吗?
Crab Key, perhaps?
肯定不是
Definitely not.
为何这么肯定?
Why so certain?
在地质学上是不可能的
Not geologically possible.
真的非常谢谢,教授
Thank you very much indeed, Professor.
感谢你与我谈了这么久
It’s very kind of you to spare me so much of your time.
不用客气,邦德先生
You’re very welcome, Mr. Bond.
教授?
Professor?
请还给我
Allow me.
早安
Morning.
我得到克拉布岛
I’ve got to get to Crab Key.
我不能带你,你知道规定的
I can’t take you. You know the procedure, sir.
没时间了,我会负责的,走吧
Look, there’s no time for procedure now. I’ll take responsibility. Come on.
希望你知道自己在做什么 – 走吧!
Man, I hope you know what you’re doing. – Come on!
好了,结束了
All right. Wind up.
我发了电报,他们在等我 – 去吧
I radioed. They’re expecting me. – Go ahead.
坐下
Sit down.
为何你不遵照我的规定在白天来见我?
Why have you disobeyed my strictest rule and come in daylight?
没办法,今早邦德来找我
I had to. Bond came to see me this morning.
我知道,我下令要杀死他
Yes, I know. I gave orders that he should be killed.
为何他还活着?
Why is he still alive?
我们的任务失败了
Our attempts failed.
你的任务失败了
Your attempts failed.
我不喜欢失败
I do not like failure.
你不会再让我失望吧,教授?
You are not going to fail me again, Professor?
不会,我是来警告你
No. I came to warn you.
警告我?
Warn me?
告诉你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!