利用无线电或是什么的,对吗?
with a radio beam or something, isn’t it?
差不多
More or less.
价值五百万,瞄准南大西洋的导弹
$5 million worth of missile aimed at a spot in the south Atlantic,
落在巴西丛林中已经很糟糕了
but finishing up in the middle of the Brazilian jungle is bad enough.
现在他们想利用火箭环绕月球飞行
Now they’re going to try orbiting a rocket around the moon.
美国中♥央♥情报局派人跟斯特兰韦斯一起工作
The American CIA sent a man down to work with Strangways.
他叫莱特,你认识他吗?
Fellow by the name of Leiter. Do you know him?
我听过他的名字,但没见过他
I’ve heard of him but never met him.
他找到什么重要线索吗?
Has he found out anything? Anything important?
你问他吧,替你订了七点钟的机票到金斯顿
You better ask him. You’re booked on the 7:00 plane to Kingston.
你还有三小时二十二分钟
That gives you exactly three hours, 22 minutes.
军需官
Armorer.
我会把背景资料
I’ll have a set of background papers to date
送到机场给你,并且放可自毁的袋子里
delivered to you at the airport in a self-destructor bag.
你可以在飞机上研究
You can study them during the flight.
我想知道斯特兰韦斯发生了什么事
I want to know what’s happened to Strangways.
长官
Sir.
脱下你的外套
Take off your jacket.
把手♥枪♥给我
Give me your gun.
我也知道你还是用贝雷塔
Yes, I thought so. This damn Beretta again.
我已经说过了
I’ve told you about this before.
你告诉他,而且是最后一次
You tell him, for the last time.
这种手♥枪♥很轻巧,适合放在女性的手提包
It’s nice and light, in a lady’s handbag.
但威力不大
No stopping power.
你有什么意见?
Any comments, 007?
我不同意
I disagree, sir.
贝雷塔我用了十年
I’ve used a Beretta for 10 years.
我从未失手过
I’ve never missed with it yet.
嗯,也许不是,它在你上次执行任务时卡壳
Yeah, maybe not, but it jammed on your last job.
结果是你在医院住了六个月
You spent six months in hospital in consequence.
你编号♥中的“00”
If you carry a double-0 number,
代表你获授权杀人,不是被杀
it means you’re licensed to kill, not get killed.
还有,自从我成为MI6的主管后
And another thing, since I’ve been head of MI6,
零零级特工的死亡率减少了四成
there’s been a 40% drop in double-0 operative casualties.
我想这情况持续下去
I want it to stay that way.
你得改用沃尔特手♥枪♥
You’ll carry the Walther,
除非你想离开前线工作
unless, of course, you prefer to go back to standard intelligence duties.
不,长官,我不想
No, sir, I would not.
那你得用别的手♥枪♥
Then from now on you carry a different gun.
给他看看,军需官
Show him, armorer.
这是沃尔特PPK
Walther PPK.
7点65密耳口径
It’s 7.65 mil,
威力就像砖块穿过玻璃窗
with a delivery like a brick through a plate-glass window.
装上消音器后
Takes a Brausch silencer
只是些微减低射击速度
with very little reduction in muzzle velocity.
美国中情局的人也使用它
The American CIA swear by them.
谢谢,布思罗伊德少校
Thank you, Major Boothroyd.
谢谢,长官,晚安,长官
Thank you, sir. Good night, sir.
还有什么问题,007?
Any questions, 007?
没有
No, sir.
好,祝你好运
All right then. Best of luck.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
007? – 是?
007? – Sir?
留下贝雷塔手♥枪♥
Just leave the Beretta.
莫尼彭妮小姐,别跟007寒喧
Miss Moneypenny, forget the usual repartee.
他赶时间
007’s in a hurry.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看,你让我打不中
There! Now you made me miss it.
你没有错过什么
You don’t miss a thing.
你怎样进来的?算了,反正你来了
How did you get in here? Never mind that now you’re here.
我决定接受你的邀请
I decided to accept your invitation.
该是明天下午见面
That was for tomorrow afternoon.
你经常穿这样打高尔夫球吗?
Tell me, do you always dress this way for golf?
我只是换些舒适的衣服
I changed into something more comfortable.
希望我没做错吧
I hope I did the right thing.
你没做错
You did the right thing,
只是选择了错误的时间
but you picked the wrong moment.
我得立刻离开
I have to leave immediately.
太可惜了
Oh, that’s too bad.
事情刚开始变得有趣
Just as things were getting interesting again.
你说你何时要离开?
When did you say you had to leave?
立刻
Immediately.
差不多立刻
Almost immediately.
纽约
Hello, New York.
泛美航机已到达牙买♥♥加金斯顿
Your Pan Am 323 just landed in Kingston, Jamaica.
计程车 – 计程车
Taxi! – Taxi!
好,去吧
All right, then go ahead.
你先吧
Help yourself.
计程车!
Taxi!
你是邦德先生吗?
Mr. Bond, sir?
我是
Yes.
我叫琼斯,是政♥府♥官邸的司机
I’m Mr. Jones, sir. Chauffeur from Government House.
我被安排来接您的
I’ve been sent to get you.
好吧,琼斯先生
That’s fine, Mr. Jones,
你可以把我的行李留在饭店
you can drop my luggage off at the hotel on the way.
稍等片刻好吗?我去查看订房♥记录
Hang on a minute, will you? I want to check my reservation.
让我来吧
I can do that.
不,你只需看管行李
No, no. You just take care of the bags.
政♥府♥官邸吗? – 是
Government House? – Yes.
我想找秘♥书♥长♥ – 等等
Principal secretary, please. – Hold the line, please.
谁找他?
Who wants him?
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
环球出口公♥司♥的
Universal Exports.
欢迎来到牙买♥♥加,邦德先生
Welcome to Jamaica, Mr. Bond.
是的,你的部门今早通知了我们
Yes, your head office alerted us this morning.
一起吃午餐好吗?
You free for lunch today? 1:00?
一点在你办公室,没问题
1:00, your office. That’ll suit me fine.
对了,你有派人开车来接我吗?
By the way, have you sent a car to meet me?
车?我不觉得你想有正式的接待仪式
Car? I didn’t think you wanted an official reception.
说得对
Quite right.
一点见
1:00 then.
若我迟到几分钟,请见谅
Forgive me if I’m a few minutes late.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想先到哪里?
Where would you like to go to first, sir?
政♥府♥官邸,但不用急
Government House, but I’m not in a hurry.
带我去观光吧
Just take me for a ride.
你经常开快车吗?
You always drive this fast?
我说过不用急
I told you I wasn’t in a hurry.
对不起,先生
Sorry, sir,
我想我们被人跟踪了
but I think there’s some fellow trying to follow us.
那我建议你尝试摆脱他们吧
Then I suggest you try and lose them.
在下一个转弯右转
Take the next turning on the right.
琼斯先生
Now, Mr. Jones,
在你的朋友来到前快招认一切
talk fast before your friend doubles back.
你替谁工作?
Who are you working for?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我被委派到机场迎接你
I was just sent to meet you at the airport.
谁委派你?
But by whom?
政♥府♥官邸
By Government House.
看来不是
I don’t think so.
双手放在方向盘上,琼斯先生
Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Jones,
我是个没什么耐性的乘客
I’m a very nervous passenger.
快出去
Get out. Move!
把你的手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
站起来
Get up!
从实招来 – 好的,好的
Now talk. – All right. All right.
让我吸一口烟
Let me have a cigarette.
你去死吧
To hell with you!
警官,别让他离开
Sergeant, make sure he doesn’t get away.
香烟中加入氰化物?
Cyanide in a cigarette?