#Or it’s all rain #
“总是阳光明媚” 撒得够多了 开动
#Ooh, it’s all sunshine ## Enough sprinkles! Let’s eat.
再来点生奶油
Gotta get some whipped cream.
好笑是吧?
Oh, you think that’s funny, huh?
好笑? 好的
That’s funny? Uh, okay.
这里
Here.
哇!
Whoa!
科特尼 你去哪里了?
Courtney, where have you been?
我们四处找遍了你
We have been looking everywhere for you.
我
Well, I, uh-
先生 是我的错
Uh, s-sir, it was… all my fault.
我偷溜出去玩 科特尼跟着我
I snuck out, and Courtney followed me
而科尔又跟着她
and Cole followed her
玛雅 这里容不下玩笑和游戏
Maya, this is not fun and games here.
王子两日后到访
The prince’s visit is in two days’time
就我看
and as far as I can see,
戴西还和一周前一个样
Daisy is no farther along than she was a week ago.
很抱歉 先生 不会再有下次了
I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.
下不为例
Make sure that it doesn’t.
科尔 明天早上我们再谈此事
Cole, we’ll talk about this in the morning.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你父亲现在想见你
And your father wants to see you immediately.
谢谢你过来
That was pretty cool of you back there,
你帮科特尼解了围
takin’the hit for Courtney
谢谢你把我们带去派对
That was pretty cool of you back at that party.
我不知道没有你该怎么办
I don’t know what we would have done without you.
很高兴帮你们脱身
Yeah, well, I’m glad I could help out.
我从未见过科特尼那样笑
I’ve never seen Courtney laugh like that.
我认为事情
Yeah, I have a feeling things are gonna
在向好的方向发展
start changing for the better.
这只是作为第一女儿的压力
It’s just the pressure of bein’ the First Daughter.
谁能责怪她呢?
Who could blame her?
如果戴西的问题如此简单就好了
Yeah. Now if only Daisy was that simple to figure out.
等等 或许戴西就是这样单纯
Wait a minute. Maybe Daisy is that simple.
难以置信 答案
I can’t believe it. It’s been right
远在天边 近在眼前
under my nose the entire time.
你是个天才
Oh, you are a genius!
我没说任何话
I… didn’t… say anything.
戴西
Daisy!
戴西
Daisy!
她会去哪?
Where could she have gone?
戴西
Daisy!
戴西
Daisy!
妞妞出来 戴西
Come on, girl. Dais-
罗斯 我四处找戴西
Rosie, I have been looking for Daisy all over the place.
你听到什么消息没?
Have you heard anything?
我或许听说了些什么 但是我不能说
I might have heard a few things, but I can’t say.
什么 为什么不?
What? Why not?
我放弃八卦了 我是只转性的南美栗鼠
I gave up gossiping. I am a changed chinchilla.
罗斯 这不是八卦 是在帮助你的朋友
Rosie, that’s not gossiping. That’s helping out a friend.
这里 我认为我们应该在这里做出总结
Here. I think we should conclude with this paragraph right here.
各位 戴西不见了 她跑了
You guys, Daisy’s gone. She ran away.
什么? 我们去找她
What? Well, let’s go find her.
2小时候后我们要
Cole, we have a presentation
向参谋长做报告
due in two hours for the chief of staff.
它只是条狗
It’s just a dog.
只是条狗? 你知道吗?
Just a dog? You know what?
如果你真这么想 我很遗憾
If that’s really what you think, then I feel sorry for you.
我很抱歉打断你
And I hate to break it to you,
但是有些事情比你的事业重要
but some things are more important than your career
玛雅我们走
Come on, Maya.
科特尼! 科特尼! 科特尼!
There’s Courtney! Courtney! Courtney!
我四处找戴西
I’ve been looking for Daisy everywhere
但是其他动物也没有见到她
and none of the other animals have seen her either.
我想她是跑了
I think she ran away
什么? 我们找不到她
What? I can’t find her anywhere.
别急 我会帮你找的 这边走
Don’t worry. We’ll help you find her. Let’s go this way.
好的 布鲁斯 你去北边
Okay. Bruce, you head out north.
哈瑞秋 小猴 你们去南边
Horacio, Monkey, you guys go south.
栗鼠 继续探听 幸运 你和我们一起
Chinchilla, keep your ear to the ground. Lucky, you’re with us.
即使把这块地翻过来也要找到戴西
Leave no stone unturned. We’ve got to find this dog.
好的 我们去南边 但我不知哪边是南
Yes. We go south! I have no idea which way is south.
跟着我 我有全球定位系统
Follow me. One thing this bird’s got is G.P.S.
你放心 出发
You got it, baby. Game on!
好的 我们走
Okay. Let’s go.
介意我一起吗?
Hey. Mind if I tag along?
我想多个人多份力
I figured you could use all the help you could get.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟我来
Come on.
戴西
Daisy!
戴西!戴西! 这里 妞妞!
Daisy! Daisy! Here, girl!
戴西!
Daisy, come on!
戴西!戴西!戴西!
Daisy! Daisy! Daisy!
我们找了好几小时了 毫无进展
We’ve been looking for hours. It’s no use.
这里几千英亩 而她可能在任何地方
There’s a thousand acres here. She could be anywhere.
发现什么没 幸运? 没有
Anything, Lucky? Mm-mmm.
2区和3区的报告 没有戴西的踪迹
Reporting in from units two and three. No sign of the pooch.
科特尼 有什么地方她可能会去?
Courtney, is there anywhere she would have gone?
某个特别的地方 想想
A special place, somethin’ like that? Think hard.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
等等 我想到了
Wait. I have an idea.
当我还是孩子时 我们常常在那一起玩
We used to play here all the time when I was a kid.
她在那 等等
There she is! Wait.
我能不能和她独处会?
Can I have a minute alone with her?
相信我
Come on. Trust me.
好的 我们在农场见
Okay. We’ll meet you back at the ranch.
嘿 妞妞 走开
Hey, girl. Go away.
戴西 我知道作为第一狗有很大的压力
Daisy, I know it’s a lot of pressure being the First Dog.
你想怎么闹都行
You can rebel all you want,
但是你不能逃避自己 我们都不能
but you can’t run away from who you are. None of us can.
我只是想像从前那样
I just want things to be the way they used to be.
当他还是州长时 我们就像一家人
When he was governor, we were a family.
我们一起共度时光
We would spend time together,
玩飞盘 慢跑 但是一切都变了
play fetch, go jogging, but now everything’s changed
总是拍照 会议 新闻
It’s always the cameras, meetings, events,
我不过是政♥治♥工具
and I’m just a political prop.
你不仅仅如此 戴西
You are so much more than that, Daisy.
你是全民的精神支柱
You are an inspiration to the people of this country.
这不是多数动物甚至人类可以做到的
And there’s not many animals or people who can even say that.
我不想成为人们的精神支柱
I don’t want to be an inspiration.
我只是想做一只…狗
I just want to be… a dog.
戴西 过来 过来
Daisy, come here. Come here.
过来 妞妞
Come here, girl.
你是一只狗 神奇的狗
You are a dog- an amazing dog-
你拥有深爱你的家人
and you have a family that loves you very much.
但是家家
But the thing is, every family has its
有本难念的经
own set of problems, its frustrations…
我们总是期待事情有所改观
and we’re always wishing that things were different.
但是如果我们不再是我们自己…
But what if, instead of running away from who we are…
那我们必须学会面对
we just started embracing it.
你是对的 玛雅 你是对的
You’re right, Maya. You’re right.
你确信他们会好好的回来?
You sure they’re gonna be all right out there?
我认为我们该信任她 爸爸
I think we have to trust her, Dad.
嘿嘿 大家看
Hey, hey, look, everyone!
哦 戴西!
Oh, Daisy!
过来 妞妞!
Come on! Come on, girl
戴西 过来 乖女孩
Daisy! Come on. Oh, good girl.
好
Yeah.
不要再这样跑走了
Don’t you ever run away like that again.
我们都吓坏了
You scared the daylights out of us.
我想戴西终于想要说出心里话了