Okay. Well, Daisy’s having a quiet moment.
有没有其他人要发言?
Is there anybody else who’d like to say something?
矛盾? 问题? 任何事?
Conflicts? Issues? Anything?
说出来
Come on, you guys.
一定有什么你们想说的
There’s gotta be something you wanna talk about.
好吧 记得我还在新德里动物园时
Fine. I remember once back in New Delhi at the zoo-
那里非常糟糕
Oh, this was very, very bad.
如果还要我再听一遍这个故事
If I have to hear this story one more time,
我宁可自杀
I’m gonna throw myself on a trap.
你无礼 太 太无礼了 我无礼?
You are rude. Very, very rude! I’m rude?
各位 各位
People. I mean, folks. I mean, animals!
大家 请冷静!
Everybody, just chill out!
你太恶心了
All right, that’s just gross.
让我们聆听并尊重他人的发言
Now let’s all listen and respect what each other has to say.
事实上 我有话要说
Actually, there is something I’d like to say.
发射!
Bombs away!
开始投弹
Bomb bay doors open!
正中靶心
Aha! Bull’s-eye!
投得漂亮 大家各就各位
Nice shot Man your battle stations!
进入战壕
To the barricades!
运送弹♥药♥
Pass the ammunition.
食蚁兽 为生存而战!
Anteater! Run for your lives!
发射
Fire at will!
命中
Gotcha!
上帝啊
Mon dieu! I mean, mamma mia!
你最好住手
You better stop-
看招
Take-a this!
住手
Stop it! Oh-
我命令你们停手
I demand you stop this behavior!
直接命中!
Direct hit!
再一个鸡蛋 命中
One egg-a, scrambled!
*如此漫长 妞*
So long, girlie!
*感谢停留*
Thanks for stoppin’by!
我们继续工作
All right, let’s get back to work.
我想她就是个闹剧
I guess she’s the comic relief.
我能来点烤牛肉吗?
Hi. Can I have some roast beef, please?
行行好 给你的老朋友
How ’bout you accidentally drop a T-bone
施舍块丁骨牛排怎么样?
on the ground for your old pal here?
得了吧 你吃了会放屁
Forget about it. You know it gives you gas.
不 不是说你 是说狗
Uh- Oh, no, not you. The dog.
别看不起我
Don’t judge me.
抱歉 本能在召唤
Excuse me. Nature calls.
嘿 怎么样 尝过牛排了吗?
Hey, how’s it goin’? Have you tried the steak?
玛雅 今天和戴西相处得如何?
So, Maya, how did it go today with Daisy?
非常…多姿多彩
Uh, it was… colorful.
好还是不好?
Hmm. Good colorful, or bad colorful?
中性的多彩
Like a medium colorful.
恐怕中性的多彩不能继续了
Well, I’m afraid a medium colorful just isn’t gonna cut it.
玛雅 在此你需要的是勇敢 天赋
Maya, we need bold, brilliant,
和活力这三原色
vibrant, primary colors here.
我们需要的是完美的5星级的彩虹
We need a full-on, five-star rainbow,
而且要迅速
and we need it fast.
是的 先生 还有 玛雅
Yes, sir. Oh, and, Maya…
今天谷仓外的情景
that, uh, scene today outside the barn-
确保这样的场景
Just make sure that kind of thing
不要出现在总统面前
doesn’t happen in front of the president.
会的 先生 我是说 不会的 先生
I will, sir. I mean, I won’t. It-It won’t, sir.
很好
Good.
听好 “你好” 毛毛
Okay, check it out: “Herro,” Shaggy.
史酷比 酷比 杜
Rooby-rooby-doo!
我模仿的史酷比
That’s my Scooby-Doo
天啊 这么有才
Gee, with that material,
你竟然没有自己的电视节目
I’m surprised you don’t have your own TV show.
等等 还有
Wait Hang on
宇航员?
Astro?
动物秀里演过的?
From TheJetsons?
你需要些新花样
You have got to get some new material.
不好搞定 谢谢
Tough crowd. Thank you.
玛雅 你想加入吗? 当然
Maya, you want to join us? Sure.
抱歉 玛约 你是想坐在这里?
Oh, I’m so sorry, Mayo. Did you want to sit here?
我叫玛雅
It’s Maya.
玛雅 说些你的事情吧
So, Maya, tell us a little bit about yourself.
好的 我在旧金山汉密尔顿高中读高三
Oh, uh, well, I’m a senior at Hamilton High in San Francisco.
是吗? 那你明年准备去哪里?
Really? And where are you going to school next year?
我仍在抉择中
Um, well, I’m still assessing my options.
我申请了旧金山大学动物医学院
But I’m considering S.F.U.’s vet school.
为什么我不能去? 我们讨论过了
But why can’t I go? We’ve been over this before.
你不能去是因为作为
You can’t go because I think it’s inappropriate…
第一女儿参加无人监管的派对不合时宜
for the First Daughter to be at a party unsupervised.
这不公平 妈妈会让我去的
This is so unfair! Mom would let me go.
你妈妈在进行4国访问
Well, your mother happens to be making a four-nation tour,
现在归我管事
and I’m in charge around here.
你们呢? 你们去哪里?
What about you guys? Where do you go?
我们都去耶鲁大学
We both go to Yale.
我学侦查学
I’m a poli-sci major,
塞尔玛学国际关系学
and Selma’s studying International Relations.
同时兼修外语
With a minor in foreign languages:
法语 德语 俄语和广东话
French, German, Russian and Cantonese.
我计划在30岁时在全球政♥治♥上有所作为
I intend to make an impact on global politics by the time I’m 30.
你呢? 你的远期计划是什么?
What about you? What’s your long-term goal?
远期? 我想就是照看动物们吧
Long term? Um, I guess just to take care of animals.
你是指像是托宠所? 多可爱
Oh, you mean like a doggie day care? How sweet.
不 我是指 兽医 一名医生
No, I mean, like a veterinarian. A doctor.
但是如果你不能搞定总统的狗
But if you can’t fix the president’s dog…
你如何摆平其他人的动物?
how are you gonna fix other people’s animals?
能把蛋黄酱递给我吗 玛雅?
Oh. Could you pass the mayo, Maya?
抱歉你可以再说一次吗? 我不说势利语
I’m sorry. Can you repeat that? I don’t speak snob.
什么?
What?
我不明白
I just don’t understand you.
国宴会非常有趣
I mean, the state dinner could be fun if-
是的 这一年都在参加
Right. It’s just so fun
那些愚蠢的新闻发布会
to have the best years of my life sucked away…
闷死人的政♥治♥演讲
by stupid press events,
还有无聊的国宴 我开心死了
dull political speeches and boring state dinners.
谢谢你 老爸!
Thanks, Dad!
玛雅! 是的 总统先生
Maya! Yes, sir.
参谋长说你和戴西取得点进展了
The chief tells me that you’re making headway with Daisy.
明天给我份详细的进展报告 可以吗?
I want a full progress report tomorrow, all right?
好的 先生 全靠你了
Yes, sir, sir. I’m counting on you.
没有任何进展
How can I give a progress report
如何写进展报告?
when I haven’t made any progress?
我不明白她为何不为我倾倒
I don’t get why she doesn’t dig me.
来点胡子会不会好些?
You think I should grow a beard?
幸运 我觉得很难和这些动物沟通
Lucky, I have to find a different way to deal with these animals.
爸爸的方式不起效
Because Dad’s way just isn’t working.
他是如何应对你的?
What usually works with you?
给点饼干应该不错
Well, a biscuit always seems to do nicely.
是啊 那会起效的
Yeah, right, like that’s gonna work.
嗯
Hmm.
你今天出来吗?
You comin’ out today?
我想出去 不过我得洗尾巴
I would, but I’m shampooing my tail.
随你便
Suit yourself.
大家好 瞧我带了什么 美食盛宴
Hey, everybody, look what I’ve got. Treats!
开始 第二回合
Ding, ding Round two!
看好你的脑袋 猴子
Watch your head, you monkey!
对我的小朋友打个招呼 看招
Say hello to my little friend! There you go!
享受辣椒粉蚂蚁盛宴
Enjoy my spicy red ant special
这很难从头发上弄下来
That’s gonna be hard to get out of your hair!
放过我
Oh, forget it!
呆会再来 是吗?
Come back soon, all right?
玛雅 发生了什么?