Where do all the animals come from?
不同地方
Oh, different places.
有些是被营救的 有些是外国使节送的
Some were rescued, some were gifts of foreign dignitaries.
开始我们只是想保护几种濒危物种
We started the reserve to protect a few endangered species.
但现在我们有30多个物种了
And now we have over 30 species.
很多已经繁殖并被放归自然
Dozens have been bred and released back into the wild.
嘿 下面天气如何?
Hey, hey! How’s the weather down there?
难以置信
Wow! It’s incredible.
兄弟们 瞧 人类
Hey, guys, look- people.
我的家族拥有这片土地超过百年
This land has been in my family for over a century.
大约5年前我完成了我的毕生梦想
About 5 years ago, I fulfilled a dream of a lifetime:
创建这个世外桃源 作为归隐之地
Created this nature preserve and family retreat.
我不太喜欢动物
I’m not really an animal person.
过敏
Allergies.
多位国家元首都来过这儿
Many of the worid’s greatest leaders have stayed here.
许多历史在这被铸就
And a lot ofhistory made in this place
我希望下周 历史再次被创造
It’s my hope that next week… history will be made again.
终于自♥由♥了
Ahh. Free at last.
哪里可以让我这只猴子洗把脸呢?
Now where can a monkey freshen up around here?
这带领我们回到了人类世界
And this brings us back to the compound.
所有人 举起手来 欢迎!
Everybody, heads up! Incoming!
那是什么?
What’s that?
那曾是科特尼的童年乐园
Oh, that used to be Courtney’s play yard.
现在经过特殊设计
Now we use it for some animals who live over there
作为动物的住处
in a specially designed habitat.
去瞧瞧 好的
Go take a look. Okay.
等等 瞧这些美女们
Hold up a second, blokes Whoa Look at the sheila
你们好
Hola, chica. Wow, hey, guys.
嘿 亲爱的 怎么样?
Hi, darling. How ya doin’?
你好 漂亮的姑娘
Hello, beautiful lady person.
不 非常糟 我感觉非常糟
Oh, no. This is bad. I am sensing very bad.
别介意 它只是为野餐里没三明治难过
Don’t mind him. He’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
当心 降落!
Look out below!
幸运 这是小袋鼠
Lucky, this is a wallaby.
确切说是只岩袋鼠
A rock wallaby to be exact.
摇滚迷 过得愉快!
As in rock and roll! Bonzer good times!
哦! 各位! 一起派对吧
Whoo-hoo! Oi, mates. Let’s party!
乐队在哪? 跟我来
Where’s the Pop Tarts? Come on!
一起来吧!
Let’s go!
这只小袋鼠需要冷静
Okay, that wallaby needs to chill.
别跟我提这个 这让我想起我的某前男友
Tell me about it Reminds me of this guy I used to date, Javier
他总提他的毛长得如何 对了 我是鲁斯
Always about how his fur looked I’m Rosie, by the way
你有什么想知道的吗?
You need the 4 on anyone or anything?
这双耳朵可以听见方圆千里的针坠之声
These ears can hear a pin drop from a thousand yards.
她称之为信息查询 我称之为八卦
She calls it 411 I call it gossip
八卦无聊 非常无聊
And gossip is bad- very, very bad.
闭上你的臭嘴巴
Oh, put an ant in it, bug breath.
派对!
Let’s party!
哦 她这一手干得 我喜欢
Wow. I love what you’ve done with the place.
发生了什么? 戴西
What happened? Daisy.
但我们刚来几分钟 她行动迅速
But we’ve only been here a few minutes. She works fast.
欢迎来到斯蒂林农场 希望你们过得愉快!
Welcome to Sterling Ranch. Hope you have a pleasant stay.
过来 戴西 乖女孩 过来这里
Come on, Daisy. Good girl. Here we go.
总统先生?
Mr Rresident?
玛雅 我要去开会
Maya, I have to go to a meeting.
门卫将带你回房♥
The porters will show you to your room.
恐怕你的工作会把你忙坏
I’m afraid you have your work cut out for you.
微笑疗法?
Smile therapy?
别提它 毫无作用
Oh, forget it! That doesn’t work anyway!
不在书架上
Not on the bookcase
太好了 我解放了一切
Well, I’m unpacked.
我该怎么做?
What am I gonna do?
戴西不是只狗而是披着狗皮的汉尼拔!
Daisy’s not a dog. She’s Hannibal Lecter with fur!
或许我能与动物对话 但我无法创造奇迹
I may be able to talk to animals, but I cannot work miracles.
玛雅 我知道的是
Maya, one thing I know about you is
你低估了自己
that you underestimate yourself.
有时候你没有完全展现实力
And sometimes you don’t apply yourself completely.
你是不是又看过我的成绩单?
Have you been reading my report card again?
看过? 我伪造的你父亲的签名 还记得吗?
Read it? I forged your dad’s signature, remember?
如果我想要得到总统的推荐信
If I want a recommendation from the president…
我需要在一周内将疯狂的戴西调♥教♥好
I’m gonna have to whip crazy Daisy into shape in less than a week.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
都是我自不量力
I think I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
明白 有次我还想抓大众车呢
Been there. Never forget that time I caught the Volkswagen.
我希望我能联♥系♥上父亲 他总能从容应对
I wish I could reach Dad. He would know what to do.
你为何不想想
Why don’t you just figure out
若是面对同样的事情 他会怎么做
what he would do in the same situation, and try that?
这个主意不错
Hey, that’s not such a bad idea.
我们是人类最好的朋友
We’re not man’s best friend for nothin’.
嘿 能不能还原我的发型 我可没有指头
Hey. Hey, can you fix my hair? I don’t have thumbs.
首先 戴西
First of all, Daisy,
感谢你让我见你
I would like to thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
你非常成熟有礼
That was very civilized and mature of you.
想起我最近的行为
Well, I got to thinking about my recent behavior…
我想是该接受帮助的时候了
and decided it was probably time to get some help.
好的 那告诉我
Oh, okay. So, um, tell me…
什么时候开始有这种敌意情绪?
when did you first notice these feelings of hostility surfacing?
让我想想 应该是从总统
Gosh I think, maybe, it all began when the president
开始向家里带其它各种动物开始
started bringing home all these other animals.
我知道了
I see. I see.
我想我应该是 吃醋了?
I think I might be, well, jealous?
是的 吃醋了 了解了
Yes, jealous. I see. I see.
事实上 我需要打开胸怀
In fact, I just have so much to get off my chest…
或许我们一起谈谈会好些 就像
maybe it would be a good idea if we all met, you know, like-
集体治疗? 是的 集体治疗!
Group therapy? Yes! Group therapy!
10分钟后栖息地再见
I’ll meet you at the habitat in 0 minutes.
或许没有我想象的难
Maybe this won’t be as hard as I thought.
嘿 戴西回来了 过得怎样 亲爱的?
Hey, Daisy’s back. How ya been, darlin’?
过得怎样?
What’s the word, sister?
朋友们 我遇到麻烦
Hey, you guys. I got a problem
需要你们帮忙
that I need you to help me get rid of.
无论你需要什么 戴西
Whatever you need, Daisy, girl.
你就是命令 戴西
Your wish is my command, my Daisy.
你好! 吓死俺了
Hello? Holy cow! You scared me to death.
抱歉 把门关上 把门关上
Uh, sorry. Close the door. Close the door!
能不能把门关上
Would you please? Would you close the door?
把门关上
Rlease close it!
你是否愿意参加集体治疗?
Uh, would you like to join us for group therapy?
我想去 但是如果我见到了影子怎么办?
Oh, I would love to, but what if I see my shadow?
如果我不去会怎样? 搞不好
What if I don’t? It could
会影响全球气候
affect the climate of the entire planet if I do
这压力太大了
Ah, the pressure is killing me!
一只有忧郁症的土拨鼠?
An agoraphobic groundhog?
俺相当纠结 我知道
Pretty twisted, I know.
好的 我们呆会再见
Okay. Well, I guess I’ll just see you later.
或许
Maybe.
安全地带 安全地带
Go to your safe place Go to your safe place
安全地带
Go to your safe place
各位 这是玛雅 她懂得动物语言
Everyone, this is Maya. And she can talk to animals.
你好 玛雅
Hello, Maya.
你好
Hi.
等一下 我们是不是在哪见过?
Wait a second. Have we met before?
不 从没有 我是奥尔多
No, no, never. I am, uh, Aldo.
奥尔多 意大利猴
Aldo, the Italian monkey
来自那不勒斯
And I am from… Napoli!
好的 奥尔多
Okay, Aldo
如你们多数人所知 这是戴西…
So, as many of you already know, this is Daisy…
她有些问题
and she’s been having some issues
想和大家商量
she would like to discuss with you guys.
戴西?
Daisy?
戴西需要点思考时间