And I want to announce at this time
我将签署合约
I will sign the agreement.
谢谢您 殿下
Your Highness, thank you.
请举杯
And I would like to propose a toast
为塔尔鲁王子殿下…
To His Highness, Prince Tharoor…
也为我们两国
and to a long and fruitful collaboration
互利的长♥期♥合作
between our two countries.
为斯特林总统…
And to President Sterling…
为他精心安排了如此美妙的夜晚
for going so far to arrange this wonderful night.
您是最好客的主人 谢谢
You are a most generous host. I thank you.
为了总统 干杯
To the president. Cheers
现在 晚宴开始
And now, dinner is served.
再向左一点
A little more to the left.
再一点
A little more. Roquito mas
继续 继续 停!
Keep going. Keep going- Stop!
你现在爱上我的耳朵了吧 是吗?
You’re loving me for the ears right now, aren’t you?

Stop!
您好 殿下
Uh, hi, Your Highness.
非常抱歉 殿下 这是玛雅·杜立德
I’m sorry. Your Highness, this is Maya Dolittle.
是的 是的 是的
Ah! Yes, yes, yes.
您的父亲声名远播
Your father’s reputation is truly worid renowned. Mmm.
谢谢
Thank you.

Oh, l-I’d-
你有什么要说的吗 玛雅?
Was there something you wanted to say, Maya?
没有 不 有
No. I mean, yes.
我想说个笑话
Um, I would like to just tell a joke
这是美国传统 餐前幽默
It’s an American tradition: Joke before dinner.
玛雅 那…
Maya- So
为什么牛带铃铛?
Why do cows wear bells?
因为它们的角(喇叭)没法发声!
Because their horns don’t work!
你明白吗? 喇叭发出”哔 哔”声
You get it? ‘Cause the horns go, “beep, beep”-

Uh-huh.
停 好的 向右转
Stop! Okay, back to the right
对了
The other right!
水缸(坦克)里两条鱼
Okay. So there were two fish in a tank.
一只鱼对另一只说…
And one fish says to the other fish…
你知道这玩意怎么驾驶吗?
“Do you know how to drive this thing?”
因为它们在坦克里 你听懂了吗 因为…
‘Cause they’re in a tank. You get it? ‘Cause-
我非常喜欢这个
Yeah. I really- I love that one.
玛雅 嗯?
Maya? Hmm?
谢谢 但是
Thank you. But l-
玛雅 谢谢
Maya, thank you.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
朋友们 请用餐
Well, folks, let’s eat.
你还好吗? 我想是
You okay? I guess so.
等一下 总统先生 恩
Excuse me for one moment, Mr. President. Mmm.
我需要和顾问商讨合约条款
I must confer with my adviser about our agreement.
当然
Of course.
左转 停 就是它
To the left, and… stop! That’s it.
跑 瓦若特 跑
Go, Rarrot, go!
到手了 哈哈
Gotcha. Ha-ha!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
搞定 狗快跑
Got it. Go, dog, go! Vaya con Dios.
我觉得不舒服
I feel weird.
等等 这不是总统的食物 是戴西的
Wait a second. It wasn’t the president’s food. It was Daisy’s!
把这只狗弄走 立刻 殿下
Get this dog off of me! Now! Your Highness!
这是你最后一次侮辱塔尔鲁王子
You have insulted Prince Tharoor for the last time.
合约解除!
The deal is off!
殿下 我说了 合约解除!
Your Highness, please- I said, the deal is off!
我们走
We are leaving.
殿下
Your Highness-
等等
Wait! Stop!
这都是多里恩参谋长搞的鬼
Chief Dorion is responsible for everything.
他给戴西的食物作了手脚
He spiked Daisy’s food tonight
上次在卡拉保罗
and he was the one who gave the president
让总统吃坏牡蛎的也是他
bad oysters in Kalampore.
什么 这真是荒谬
What? That’s- That’s ridiculous.
真是可悲 你这么说只是为了
This is just a sad and pathetic attempt
掩饰自己的无能吧 杜立德小姐
to cover up your own incompetence, Miss Dolittle
保安 把她带走
Secret Service, get her out of here.
哈路德 听她说完
Harold, let’s hear her out.
先生 真的 我 哈路德
Sir, really, l- Harold.
他真的不希望总统和王子签署协议
He doesn’t want you and the prince to sign the agreement.
他一直在背地里搞鬼
He’s been trying to sabotage the entire thing.
真是荒谬 这是事实!
That’s preposterous. It’s the truth!
你今晚打手♥机♥时土拨鼠听见了
The groundhog overheard you on your cell phone tonight.
土拨鼠?
The groundhog?
他是只自以为是土拨鼠的草原犬鼠
Well, he’s a prairie dog who thinks he’s a groundhog.
你这个荒谬故事的来源是
So, your alleged proof of this outrageous story…
只自以为是土拨鼠的草原犬鼠?
is the word of a prairie dog who thinks he’s a groundhog?
保安
Secret Service, please
玛雅
Maya.
很遗憾 令您失望了 总统先生
I’m sorry I disappointed you, Mr. President.
汪 汪 救星狗来了
Woof! Woof! Beg your pardon Dog savin’the day
借过 借过 裙子很漂亮啊 女士
Comin’ through. Make way. Great dress, lady.
过来 过来
Comin’through here Come on.
抱歉 有口水
Sorry about the saliva.
事实上是根据土拨鼠所说
Hmm. Actually, it’s the word of a prairie dog…
还有这些
and… these.
这些文件显示多里恩参谋长是
These documents show that Chief Dorion is a silent partner…
博伊德和斯顿摩尔投资集团的匿名合伙人
in Boyd and Dunsmore Investment Group.
如果雨林被开♥发♥
And he stands to make millions
他将净赚过亿
if the rain forest is developed
你从哪来的文件?
Where did you get those documents?
哈路德 你最好找个顶级律师
Harold, I would get a very expensive lawyer.
我向来不喜欢这家伙
I never did like that man.
唯一能比动物更讨我厌的就是青少年
The only thing I hate more than animals is teenagers!
杜立德小姐 非常感谢
Miss Dolittle, I cannot thank you enough
你将卡拉保罗人♥民♥
You have brought the people of Kalampore
和美国人♥民♥联为一体
and United States together
你真是个英雄 谢谢
You are truly a hero. Thank you.
我想在30岁之前改变世界
I wanted to change the worid before I was 30.
她20岁前就改变了世界
She’s changed it before she’s even 20.
你非常勇敢
You were so brave.
我差点丧命 不过这值得
I barely got out with my life, but it was worth it.
谁有笔?
Who has got a pen?
我们要签合约
We have an agreement to sign.
好样的! 玛雅!
Way to go, Maya!
玛雅 你成功了
Maya, you did it!
我们应该加入派对
We gotta kick this party up a notch.
将现场交给小猴
Leave it to the Monkey.
现在是嘻哈猴时间
It’s funky monkey time.
所有人都跳起来!
Everybody get down!
*你让我久等如此 尖叫 尖叫*
#You know you make me wanna Kick my heels up and Shout, shout#
*举起手来 将过去抛在脑后 尖叫 尖叫*
#Throw my hands up and Throw my head back and Shout, shout#
*行动起来 不要忘了你的誓言*
#Come on now Don’t forget to say you will #
*不要忘了你的誓言*
#Don’t forget to say #
*尖叫 尖叫*
#Shout Shout #
哦! 我错了
Ow! Oh, yes. I’m bad!
*说你愿意 尖叫 尖叫*
#Say you will Come on, come on #
*尖叫 说你想要*
#Shout! Say you will #
*说出来 来啊 说你想要*
#Say it right now, you will Come on now Say you will #
*尖叫 尖叫 说你爱我*
#Shout! Say that you love me #
*说你需要我*
#Say that you need me #
*说你想要我* 猴子 干得好 摇摆!
#Say that you want me # Do zee monkey! Shake it!
*行动起来 说出来*
#Come on now Come on now Say, say #
*好极了 尖叫 尖叫*
#AI-I-I right Shout! #
*好极了 行动起来 行动起来 尖叫 尖叫*
#AI-I-I right Come on now, come on now Shout, shout #
*尖叫 尖叫 尖叫*
#Shout, shout, shout #
*癫狂*
Go wilder!
*尖叫 尖叫 好样的 好样的*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!