Well, have a good trip, huh?
好,你也一路顺风
Yeah, you too.
是说你又没有要出门,你就住这地方
Not that you’re going anywhere, because you live here.
我要上车了 – 好,再见了,蒂芬妮
I’m gonna get in the car now. – Yeah. I’ll see you, Tiffany.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,没关系的 也许你还会再见到他
Hey, it’s okay. Maybe you’ll see him again.
怎么可能?
I don’t know how.
我要去旧金山大学了 他却住在这里
I’m gonna be in college in San Francisco and he’ll be here.
哦,世事难料
Well, you never know.
有时人生是 会转个大弯的,对不对?
Sometimes life takes, like, totally unexpected turns, right?
(瑞克白费力经纪公♥司♥)
我得先去经纪人办公室拿个东西
I just need to pick up something from my agent’s office.
只要一下下 – 好的
It’ll only take a sec. – Okay.
你也来啊 – 好
You come too. – Okay.
好 – 嘿,那我呢?
Okay. – Hey, what about me?
谢谢 – 我算什么?杂碎吗?
Thank you. – What am I, chopped liver?
明星地图?
Star map?
没有金刚的报导怎么算明星地图?
What kind of a star map doesn’t feature King Kong?
哦,真是骗子
Oh, what a rip-off.
过来,他的办公室从这里走
Come on, his office is right down here.
对,是蔡司
Yeah, it’s Chase.
听着,我在派对遇到 一个可能会爆红的
Listen, I met someone at a party I think could be huge.
对,还有…
Yeah, and get this.
他是猴子
He’s a monkey.
不,不,是…猴子
No, no, a…monkey.
对,对,对 他会爆红的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s gonna be huge, man.
我喜欢这里的新装璜
I love the new decor here.
(介绍新人玛雅杜立德)
蒂芬妮,这是怎么搞的?
Tiffany, what’s going on?
那是…? – 没错
Is that…? – That’s right.
就是你,玛雅杜立德
It’s you, Maya Dolittle.
上电视了
On television.
你最好赶快习惯,好女孩
Better get used to it, girl.
最好赶快习惯? 他在说什么?
Better get used to it? What is he talking about?
先听听他要说什么,好吗?
Just listen to what he has to say, okay?
两位小姐,请先坐在沙发上
Ladies, please have a seat on that couch.
请坐下
Come on in.
嗨,玛雅 我叫瑞克白费力…
Hi, Maya, my name is Rick Beverly…
…..我喜欢自比为制♥造♥美梦的人
…and I like to consider myself a dream maker.
我一生致力于为人们制♥造♥美梦… 让美梦成真
I spend my life making people’s dreams…come true.
我为蒂芬妮实现梦想 我也能为你实现梦想
I did it for Tiffany, and I can do it for you too.
你神奇的能力我全知道了…
Now, I know all about your amazing talents…
…我也知道你的梦想为何
…and I bet I know what your dream is.
你想毕生致力于 帮助动物,对不对?
To spend your life helping the animals, right?
对
Yeah.
对,没错
Yeah, that’s right.
太好了
That’s beautiful.
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
Just like your daddy.
你让我的心为之颤动
You got me right in my heart part.
哦,若想帮助可怜的小动物…
Well, what better way to help those poor animals…
…还有什么方法♥会♥比拥有自己的电视节目更好呢?
…than with your very own TV show.
电视节目?
A TV show?
玛雅,这个世上…
Maya, the world…
不,动物们…
No, the animals…
…需要一个关心他们的人
…they need someone who cares.
一个能为他们发声的人
Someone who can give them a voice.
而能为他们发声的人…
And who better to give them that voice…
…还有谁能比 一个可以跟他们交谈的人更好
…than someone who can actually talk to them.
有谁比你更适合呢 玛雅杜立德?
Who better than you, Maya Dolittle?
等一下
So wait.
你是想说,你要把我弄到一个电视节目中?
What you’re trying to say is, you wanna put me on a TV show?
不,他是说 他要我们一起上电视
No, he’s saying he wants to put us on TV.
正是
Exactly.
蒂芬妮与玛雅
Tiffany and Maya.
(《动物对话人》)
《动物对话人》
The animal talkers.
这节目会红的 我们的穿着会很有时尚感
It will be so hot. We’ll wear amazing outfits.
会有很酷的宠物 – 酷
Have on cool pets. – Cool.
也许你也可以教我如何跟动物说话
Maybe you can even teach me how to talk to animals too.
等等,等等,你们,等一下
Wait, wait, wait, you guys, hold on.
这是很刺♥激♥,可是我不能做电视节目
This is all really exciting, but I can’t do a TV show.
我要开始去上学 未来要成为兽医
I’m about to start studying to become a veterinarian.
哇,兽医
Wow, a veterinarian.
太好了
Good for you.
那得等很久吧?
I bet that takes a long time though, huh?
对,要花七年的时间
Yeah, it actually does, like seven years.
七年!这么久真浪费
Seven years. What a long time to waste.
我是说,真难等
I mean, wait.
或是,你可以拍这种电视节目…
Or you could do this TV show…
…就立刻可以帮助那些可怜的小动物
…and start helping those poor little animals right now.
对,来福 这就是我一直在找的答案
Yes, Lucky, this is the answer I’ve been looking for.
答案?
The answer?
等一下,如果你拍这部电视节目…
Wait a minute, so if you did this TV show…
…那你就不用离家去上大学了?
…then you wouldn’t go away to college?
对,不用去了
Nope, wouldn’t have to.
我喜欢,《动物对话人》 太棒了
I love it. The Animal Talkers. It’s brilliant.
谢谢,来福 你永远都在为我着想
Thank you, Lucky, for always looking out for what’s best for me.
为你着想?
What’s best for you?
哦,对,正是如此 不然还能为谁着想?
Oh, yes, exactly. I mean, who else would I be thinking of?
哦,不好,是妈
Oh, no, it’s Mom.
我不知道她是否会支持我
I don’t know if she’ll be as supportive.
我该怎么办? – 告诉她
What should I do? – Tell her.
把话说清楚最好,不是吗?
Might as well get it over with, right?
得再等一下才行
I’ll just try to buy us some time.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,妈
Hey, Mom.
没有,我们还没出发
No, we haven’t left yet.
不过,我在想…
But I was thinking…
…我能不能再待几天?
…would it be okay if I stayed another couple days or so?
再几天? 玛雅,不行,你得回来
Another couple days? No, you have to get back.
原本就说好只是过一夜
This is supposed to be an overnight thing.
妈妈,好了啦,先听我说一下
Mom, Mom, come on, just listen to me for a second.
在这里,我也许有机会 帮助更多动物…
I may have an opportunity to help a lot more animals here…
…只要让我待久一点 – 久一点?要多久啊?
…if I just stay a little longer. – Longer? How much longer?
哦,我还不晓得,不过你可以相信我
Well, I don’t know yet, but you can trust me.
我的决定,不是都还不坏吗?
I usually make pretty good decisions, don’t I?
好,你可以再待几天,帮助更多动物
Okay, stay a few more days, help some more animals.
我想我可以自己一个人把行李打包好
I guess I can finish up this packing myself.
你只要在星期六以前回来,就没问题了
And as long as you’re back by Saturday, we should be in good shape.
好,谢谢你,妈咪
Okay, all right. Thank you, Mommy.
好好玩 – 我爱你,再见
Have fun. – I love you, bye.
好极了
Yes.
我已经让我的主厨准备好很特别的早餐…
I had my chef prepare a special breakfast…
…以庆祝你新生活的第一天
…to celebrate the first day of your new life.
难不成我死掉上狗狗天堂了?
Have I died and gone to doggie heaven or what?
享受一顿大餐,然后我们就上车
Eat up, enjoy, then we’ve got to motor.
瑞克想拿节目给电视公♥司♥看,我们进度已经有点落后了
Rick wants to pitch our show to the networks, so we’re already behind.
放心,我开始在想我们的节目该怎么做了
Oh! Don’t worry, I started thinking about what the show should be like.
我希望节目是有教育意义的
I think I want it to be, like, educational, you know?
我们可以回答电视观众的疑问还可以走入现场来宝之中…
We could answer viewers’ questions and we could go into the audience and…
这提醒我,我们需要来宾
Ooh! That reminds me, we need guests.
我们可以用网路…
So, we could go on the Internet, like…
好,停 这方面我们比你强
Okay, pause. We are way ahead of you on that.
瑞克已经跟许多可能的名人来宝 约好要面谈了
Rick’s set up a bunch of appointments with possible celebrity guests.
等一下,名人来宝? – 全是名人
Wait, celebrity guests? – Totally.
你以为有人想看我们跟一般人的动物谈话吗?
You think anyone’s gonna watch if we interview regular people’s animals?
我可不认为 – 真的?
I don’t think so. – Really?
气味像鱼卵 哦,算了
Smells like fish eggs. Oh, well.
…可是我不希望全都是名人
…but I don’t want it to all be about that.
对,对,那当然,当然
Right, right. Of course, of course.
可是,玛雅,相信我,如果我们想让节目成功…
But Maya, trust me, if we want the show to take off…
…就得拍明星
…we’ve got to shoot for the stars.