There’s only one problem. She’s leaving tomorrow morning.
什么?哦,不,她不能走
What? Oh, no, she’s not.
留住她,摩纳哥 你要不择手段的…
Keep her here, Monaco. Do whatever you have to do…
…把她留在此地直到明天下午为止
…but keep her here until tomorrow afternoon.
三点整带她到我的办公室
Bring her by my office 3:00 sharp.
我不会让这个小杜立德溜走的
I’m not gonna let this Dolittle get away.
让她留在此地?
Keep her here?
我哪有办法啊?
How am I gonna do that?
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
从现在开始 我会让他百分百的自然
From now on, I’ll keep him 100 percent natural.

Come on.
我们去帮他钻耳洞
Let’s go get his ears pierced.
哦,不会吧
Oh, no.
又来了
Not again.
好,说来话会有多长呢?
Okay, how long of a story is it?
玛雅,你已经见过布兰登了
Maya. I see you’ve met Brandon.
他很可爱吧?
Isn’t he the cutest?
可爱?我完全不觉得他可爱
Cute? I don’t think he’s cute at all.
我闻过比他可爱的小屁屁,喜欢的人尽管拿走
I’ve sniffed butts cuter than him, so take it as you will.
来福,够了
Lucky, knock it off.
蒂芬妮,我妈打过几次电♥话♥了
Tiffany, my mom called a couple of times.
其实是八次了
Actually, about eight.
她想问你是否还是打算明天上午送我回去
She was wondering if you plan on taking me home tomorrow.
明天上午?
Tomorrow morning?
你明天下午不是要跟布兰登吃中饭吗?
But aren’t you having lunch with Brandon tomorrow afternoon?
什么?中饭?
What? Lunch?
布兰登,我还以为你已经邀她吃中饭了
Brandon, I assumed you’d asked her to lunch by now.
我,我是有想过,蒂芬妮,不过我以为她得回家去
Well, I thought about it, Tiffany, but I thought she had to go home.
我想,多待几小时吃个饭无所谓吧
Well, I’m sure she can stay a few more hours to have lunch with you.
对不对,玛雅?
Right, Maya?
哦,当然
Well, sure.
可以吧,我想留下
I guess so. I wanna stay.
太好了,我会在花♥园♥里为你们准备丰盛的野餐
Great. I’ll have a whole picnic prepared for you in the gardens.
哦,好,那太好了
Oh, yeah. That would be great.
好,我想我们到时候见啰
Okay. Well, I guess I’ll see you then.
好啊
I guess you will.
快来,我要把你介绍给很多人
Come on. I have so many people to introduce you to.
人类最好的朋友 真是容易被遗忘
Man’s best friend. How quickly they forget.
嘿,等我啊 – 嘿!嘿!大家快来看
Hey, wait for me. – Hey, yo, check it out.
他快喝掉一百罐汽水了
He’s up to a hundred sodas.
灌!灌!灌! – 破纪录了
Chug, chug, chug. – That’s a record.
灌!灌!灌!
Chug, chug, chug.
跟着本猴一起放臭屁
Get funky with the monkey.
哦,蒂芬妮,谢谢你准备得这么周到
Oh, Tiffany, thank you so much for putting this together.
太棒了 – 没什么
This is nice. – No problem.
我很乐意为你出力
Anything I can do to help.
我觉得你跟布兰登很登对
I think you and Brandon make such a cute couple.
很可惜你就要去旧金山了
It’s just too bad you’re going to San Francisco so soon.

Yeah.
他来了 好,再检查一下
There he is. Okay, spot check.
什么?
What?
抿嘴
Smudge.
好,很好了 祝你幸运
Okay, we’re good. Good luck.
好,谢谢,再见
Okay, thanks. Bye.
为了一个烂演员如此大费周章? 你嘛帮帮忙
All this fuss for some lousy actor? Come on, Maya.
我知道这种男的 全是色狼
I know these kind of guys. They’re all dogs.
来福,乖一点,可以吗?
Lucky, just be nice, okay?
好,不过这家伙 若敢对你乱来的话…
Okay, but if this guy gets fresh with you…
…我就要狠狠咬住他的…
…I’m gonna take a big bite out of his…
热狗狗
Hot dog.
嘿,玛雅
Hey, Maya.
希望你不介意,我带狗来
I hope you don’t mind, but I brought my dog.
玛雅,他是艾美
Maya, this is Emmy.
嘿,乖狗狗,你好吗?
Hey, girl. How you doing?
哈啰 – 嗨,我是来福
Hello. – Hi. I’m Lucky.
有福气的狗是我才对
No, I think I’m the one that’s lucky.
我遇到我的梦中公主狗了
I think I just met my dream dog.
希望你喜欢玩 – 什么,别开玩笑了?
Hope you like to play. – What, are you kidding?
我可是狗来疯那一型的
I’m the one that put the lick in frolic.
嗯,他们似乎很来电
Well, looks like they’ve hit it off.
你想走一走吗?
So you wanna go for a walk?

Okay.
放心好了,瑞克 我们是照表操课
Don’t worry, Rick. We are totally on schedule.
目前为止你最喜欢好莱坞哪里?
So how do you like Hollywood so far?
这里很棒 你看看这地方
It’s amazing. I mean, look at this place.
一切都是如此特别、刺♥激♥ 我猜你一定很爱住在这里
Everything is so different and exciting. I bet you love living here.
爱住在这里? 哦,这点我就不确定了
Love living here? Yeah, I don’t know about that.
我是说,我热爱演戏,可是好莱坞?
I mean, I love acting, but Hollywood?
说真的,有时候我会想…
To tell you the truth, sometimes I think about…
…回学校去学一些完全不同的东西
…going back to school and learning to do something completely different.
真的?比如说学什么?
Really? Like what?
不知道,太多东西可学了,你知道吗?
I don’t know. There’s just so much out there to learn, you know?
哦,如果你从明天开始,你可能比我更早毕业
Well, if you started tomorrow, you’d probably finish before I did.
哦,你什么时候上大学? – 下星期开始
Well, when do you go to college? – I start next week.
真的? – 对
Really? – Yeah.
等一下,那你在这里干嘛?
Wait, so, what are you doing here?
说真的,我自己也不知道
To tell you the truth, I don’t really even know myself.
那,你们在派对上玩的是什么把戏?
So, what was that thing at the party?
你跟那只骚包小狗在玩什么把戏?
That little trick you pulled with the Day-Glo dog?
哦,那不是把戏
Oh, no, that wasn’t a trick.
我可以对动物说话而他们也能跟我对话
I can talk to animals and they can talk to me.
这招厉害 差点把我给骗倒
That was a good one. You really had me going there for a second.
喔,你真的不相信我是吧?好吧
Oh, so you really don’t believe me, huh? Okay.
艾美
Emmy.
艾美,过来,小乖乖,过来
Emmy, come here, girl. Come here.
过来
Come here.
告诉我一些只有你才知道的布兰登秘密
Look, I need you to tell me something about Brandon that only you would know.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
真有意思 其实也有点悲哀啦
That’s interesting. It’s a bit sad, actually.
好,谢谢你
Okay. Well, thank you.
好,好,他说什么了?
Okay, okay. What did she say?
哦,其实也没什么
Oh, nothing, really.
只是你会预录《菲尔博士》…
Just that you TiVo Dr. Phil…
…而且还睡在《星际大战》的床单上
…and still sleep with Star Wars sheets on your bed.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
你真的能跟动物对话
You can talk to animals.
我说过了嘛 这是家族遗传
I told you so. It runs in my family.
我父亲是很神奇的人 他在全球各地帮助动物
My father is this really amazing man who helps animals all over the world.
杜立德这姓氏名气太沉重
Dolittle is kind of a big name to live up to.
所以我才很想立刻开始,你知道吗?
So that’s why I just wanna get started, you know?
我觉得,一天没运用我的天赋,就是浪费
I feel like every day I’m not using my gift, I’m wasting it.
对,这是很神奇的天赋
Yeah, it really is an amazing gift.
仔细一想,你今天运用天赋 却发现我其实是个傻瓜
And to think, today you used it to find out I’m a total dork.
我们开动了,好吗?
Shall we?
当然
Sure.
你最爱的电影是哪一部?
So, what’s your favorite movie?
哦,很简单 就是《小姐与流氓》
Oh, that’s easy. Lady and the Tramp.
真的?我也是
Really? Mine too.
真是不可思议,对不对?
It’s uncanny, isn’t it?
对,我们俩就像出自同一家宠物店一般
Yeah. It’s like we came from the same pet store.
我知道,真是罗曼蒂克
I know. It’s so romantic.
很可惜,我们没机会常在一起
It’s too bad we didn’t get to spend more time together.
如果跟艾美再多相处一阵…
A little more time with Emmy…
…天晓得我还会发现你的什么私密事
…and who knows what I would’ve found out about you.
哦,很高兴认识你,玛雅杜立德
Well, it was nice meeting you, Maya Dolittle.
哦,我也很高兴认识你,布兰登布克先生
Oh, it was nice meeting you too, Mr. Brandon Booker.
假若你们有空到湾区去走走,就去找我
So if you guys ever make it out to the Bay Area, sniff me out.
还有,永远欢迎你寄封跳蚤邮件给我,懂吗?
And hey, you can always send me a flea mail. Get it?
懂吗?跳蚤邮件?
Get it, flea mail?
哈啰?得赶飞机了,没忘记吧?
Hello? Plane to catch, remember?
一路顺风,好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!