Hey, Princess. I’m Maya.
你想把心事告诉我吗?
You wanna tell me what’s going on?
你为什么不再想离开你的房♥间?
Why don’t you wanna leave your room anymore?
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
因为我是男的,就这样
Because I’m a guy, that’s why.
一个顶天立地的男子汉
A frigging guy.
男的,嘿,我可没兴趣
A guy. Hey, I don’t bark both ways.
你看我
Look at me.
那疯婆子不觉得这种装扮很侮辱人吗?
Doesn’t that crazy broad realize how humiliating this getup is?
你晓得我一上街 别的狗会朝我丢多少大便吗?
Do you have any idea how much poop I take on the street from other dogs?
足以让一只狗想要自行了断
It’s enough to make a dog wanna put himself to sleep.
真是不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
我真的在亲眼目睹一个人跟动物说话
I’m actually watching someone talk to an animal.
哦,真的吗? – 哦,我的天
Oh, really? – Oh, my God.
不可能 – 会很大条的
No way. – This could be huge.
等一等,我不明白
But wait, I don’t understand.
她怎么可能没注意到?
How could she not have noticed?
她没看过你尿尿吗?
Hasn’t she ever seen you go potty?
她没带我去尿尿过
She doesn’t take me to go potty.
不,她有一堆员工帮她做
No, she’s got a whole staff for that.
她唯一抱过我的一次是有许多镜头在的时候
The only time when she even holds me is when there are cameras around.
然后我就落得这种下场了
And then I wind up dressed up like this.
好,好,先冷静下来
Okay, okay. Well, just calm down.
我就… 我这就去告诉她,好吗?
I’ll just… I’ll just tell her, okay?
蒂芬妮,不晓得该怎么告诉你…
So Tiffany, I don’t know how to tell you this…
…不过你的公主其实是王子
…but your Princess is a prince.
是吗?他是吗?
She is? I mean, he is?
这下子他要完全改头换面了
He’s totally gonna need a new outfit.
感谢大家前来参加我小宝贝的出柜派对
Thanks to everyone for coming to my little baby’s coming-out party.
我要宣布一件事
So I have an announcement to make.
这只之前名为公主的狗狗…
The dog formerly known as Princess…
…如今将更名为若果!
…will now be known as Rocco.
嘿,一定要拍我能看的角度
Hey, make sure to get my good side.
其实我每个角度 都能看,是吧?
Actually, every side is my good side, huh?
嘿,谢谢你的帮忙,玛雅
Hey, thanks for your help, Maya.
别客气,若果
No problem, Rocco.
喂,喜欢我的墨镜吗?
Yo, like my shades?
来福,我在这边
Lucky, I’m over here.
什么?哦,歹势啦
What’s that? Oh, sorry.
你最好把那东东拿下来 你根本什么都看不到
You should really take those things off. You can’t even see anything.
什么?哦,对,什么都看不到
What? Oh, no, not a thing.
不过,好莱坞的派对 重点不在于能看到什么
But Hollywood partles aren’t about seeing.
而在于如何吸引别人的目光
They’re about being seen.
我又没带什么能上场的衣着来
I didn’t really pack to be seen.
是说我在这种派对 也不会有什么看头啦
Not that I own anything to be seen in at this party.
嘿,得了吧 重点是我们一起在好莱坞
Hey, come on. What’s important is we’re together in Hollywood.
嘿,我喜欢这首歌♥ 来,我们来跳舞
Hey, I love this song. Come on, let’s dance.
跳,跳,跳
Go. Go. Go.
嘿,小心点,白♥痴♥
Hey, watch it, bozo.
哦,我的天,来福 真抱歉
Oh, my God. Lucky. I’m so sorry.
嘿,没关系,真的
Hey, it’s okay, really.
不过你可能得帮你的狗弄只导盲犬
But you might wanna consider getting your dog a seeing-eye dog.
哦,不,不,他没瞎 他是…
Oh, no, no, he’s not blind. He’s….
你在开玩笑,对不对?
You were joking, weren’t you?
有在努力 – 哦,不,不,不
Trying to. – Oh, no, no, no.
真的很好笑,真的
It was really, really funny.
对不起 我只是有点不自在
I’m sorry. I’m just a little out of my element here.
我从来没参加过这种派对
I’ve never been to a party like this before.
我从没来过这种地方
I’ve never been anywhere like this before.
这样好了
You know what?
对不起,我们可以重新来过吗?
I’m sorry. Can we start over?
我是玛雅 – 布兰登
I’m Maya. – Brandon.
很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you. – You too.
我猜你是新来的
So I’m guessing you’re new in town.
嗯,可以这么说
Well, you can say that.
我明天就要回家了
I’m here until tomorrow.
我住在蒂芬妮家里
I’m staying with Tiffany.
蒂芬妮?
Tiffany?
你看起来不像是蒂芬妮的朋友…
You don’t really look like one of Tiffany’s friends…
…不过,这是好事
…but in a good way.
我是说你比蒂芬妮的朋友更好看
I mean, you look better than Tiffany’s friends.
你看起来很自然
You look real.
嘿,嘿,玛雅,哈啰?
Hey. Hey, Maya, hello?
还记得我的存在吗?
Remember me from earlier?
我,你的舞伴?
Me, your dance partner?
算了,我是单身狗
Forget it. I’m single.
我去找我的伴了
I’ll mingie.
你看起来很眼熟 知道吗?
You know, you look familiar. Do you know that?
对,对,我是在… – 哦,我的天,我知道了!
Yeah, yeah. I was in… – Oh, my God. I know what it is.
你是布兰登布可
You’re Brandon Booker.
你演过一部电视影集 就是有十二个兄弟姊妹那一部
You were in that TV show, the one where you had 12 brothers and sisters.
《贝克一家》 对,我饰演提米贝克
Keeping Up With the Bakers. Yeah, I kiddinged Timmy Baker.
哦,我的天 我以前很爱看那部影集
Oh, my gosh. I used to love that show.
你可知道,我不是那种老是在追自己尾巴的无聊狗
You know, I’m not the kind of guy who spends all his time chasing tail.
我在寻找有意义的东西
I’m looking for something meaningful.
我是一只狗没错,不过不仅如此而已
I’m a dog, but I’m not a dog, you know.
那,你们是双胞胎啰?
So twins, huh?
哇,我猜你们两个一定是流浪动物之家出来的
Wow, I bet you two were the pick of the litter.
我记得其中一集你跟你的家人一起…
I remember this episode where you and your family got together…
…组一支乐团参加歌♥唱比赛
…formed a band and entered a talent contest.
你表现得很好 – 你还记得那一集?
You were so good. – You remember that episode?
对 – 哦,谢谢,很感谢
Yeah. – Well, thanks. Thanks a lot.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是玛雅杜立德吗?
You’re Maya Dolittle, aren’t you?
对
Yeah.
哦,我的天! 哦,我的天!我的天!
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
蒂芬妮有跟我们谈你的事
Tiffany told us all about you.
说来话长 – 来,跟我的宝贝说话
Long story. – Here, talk to my baby.
问他对新发型有何看法?
Ask him what he thinks of his new ‘do.
救我
Help me.
嗯?
So?
哦…
Well….
这地方哪里有酒喝?
Hey, where does a guy get a drink around here, huh?
我听说这地方的厕所里总有一大堆香槟
I hear the tollets in this place are filled with champagne.
是谁放这只狗进来的? – 失礼,歹势啦
Who let the dog in here? – Sorry, my bad.
滚出去! – 搞啥?
Get out! – Come on.
多棒的一夜
What a night.
哈啰,瑞克亲爱的
Hello, Rick darling.
好,摩纳哥,有屁快放
All right, Monaco, spill it.
有何要事非得把你的经纪人叫出来…
What’s so important that you had to pull your agent…
…害他无法享受一周一次的香竹柠檬草身体去角质?
…out of his weekly bamboo-lemongrass body scrub?
我们不是一直在谈要让我的演艺生涯再创高峰吗?
Well, you know how we’ve been talking about taking my career to a new level?
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
在桌上跳大腿舞 再发展成假打架这类的…
The whole dancing on tables and getting into fake feuds thing…
已经有点惹人嫌了
…is starting to wear a little thin.
你有什么点子?
So, what have you got?
你听过杜立德医生没有?
You ever heard of Dr. Dolittle?
听过没有? 我曾经想签下他
Heard of him? I tried to sign him.
我以为我能把那家伙捧成巨星可是…
I thought I could make that guy a superstar but…
…他却只对帮助动物有兴趣
…he was more interested in helping animals.
好像帮助动物可以赚到钱似的
Like there’s any money in that.
哦,如果我告诉你我认识他女儿呢?
Well, what if I told you I knew his daughter?
他女儿?那又怎样?
His daughter? So?
怎样?她也能跟动物说话!
So? She can talk to animals too.
真的?
Really?
最棒的是…
And the best part?
她就在那边
She’s right over there.
摩纳哥,没想到 我竟然会有说这句话的一天…
Monaco, I never thought I would say this…
…不过你真的是天才
…but you are a genius.
这可能就是我们的契机了
This could be exactly what we’re looking for.
只有一个问题 她明天上午就要走了