All right. TaIk to some animals.
太棒了,玛雅 – 玛雅,你太正了
Hurray, Maya. – Maya, you rock.
我们全会上电视
We’re all gonna be on TV.
嗨,我是蒂芬妮摩纳哥,这位是我的朋友…
Hi, I’m Tiffany Monaco, and this is my friend….
我说,这位是我的朋友…
I said, and this is my friend…
哦,玛雅
Oh, Maya.
我是玛雅杜立德,没错
Maya Dolittle. That’s right.
我们就是动物对话人 – 动物对话人
And we are the animal talkers. – The animal talkers.
就像她说的
What she said.
今天,我们要谈谈动物的时尚
Today, we’re gonna talk all about animal fashion.
你说对不对,玛雅?
Isn’t that right, Maya?
她到底怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
对不对,玛雅?
Right, Maya?
亲爱的,念提词卡上的文字
Read what’s on the cue cards, honey.
不
No.
不,那不是我想谈的东西
No. That’s not what I wanna talk about.
我想谈的是,事实上…
I wanna talk about the fact that…
这是不对的
…this is all wrong.
我认识的一只狗 今天差点死了,都是我害的
A dog I know almost died today and it was my fault.
我还以为我可以帮他 我以为我有帮他了,但…
I thought I could help her. I thought I did help her, but…
…原来我是自欺欺人
…it turns out I was just fooling myself.
各位,玛雅杜立德,动物对话人…
You guys, Maya Dolittle, the animal talker…
…根本不能帮助动物…
…can’t even help animals…
…因为玛雅杜立德根本不会救动物
…because Maya Dolittle doesn’t even know how to.
最起码目前还不会
Or at Ieast not yet.
不过玛雅有救到我 – 我也是
But Maya helped me. – Me too.
她也救过这只鸽子
She certainly helped this dove.
他救过我们大家 – 大家,听她说嘛
Yeah. She helped all of us. – Guys, listen to her.
对,她说的不是这样
Yeah. It’s not what she’s saying.
我也许帮过几个名人宠物解决了问题可是…
I may have helped a few celebrity pets with their problems but…
…我想做的不只如此
…I wanna do so much more.
我能跟动物对话不代表我能帮助他们
Just because I can talk to animals doesn’t mean I can help them.
我是指,在他们急需的时候真正的救他们
Like, really help them when they need it the most.
为了达到这个目的,我需要去上兽医学院
And in order to do that, I need to go to veterinary school.
我真的很抱歉,蒂芬妮
So I’m really sorry, Tiffany.
我对所有的观众也感到很抱歉可是…
And I’m sorry to everybody in the audience but…
我真的不能主持这个节目
…I just can’t do this show.
希望大家能谅解
I hope you all understand.
好极了,真是好极了
Great stuff. Really great stuff.
玛雅,我可以在后台跟你很快的谈谈吗?
Maya, can I just have one quick word with you backstage?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我真是松了一大口气
That is such a relief.
瑞克,很感谢你的理解
Rick, thank you so much for understanding.
理解?
Understanding?
我唯一能够理解的是只要我拥有这个…
The only thing I understand is that as long as I have this…
…你就得乖乖的听我话行事…
…you will do exactly what I want you to do…
…任何时候都得听命行事
…when I want you to do it.
什么? – 你还不明白吗?
What? – Don’t you get it?
多亏你在这合约上签名,我拥有你
Thanks to your signature being on this contract, I own you.
我拥有你的名字
I own your name.
我拥有你的小脸蛋
I own your little face.
我拥有玛雅杜立德的一切
I own all things Maya Dolittle.
就像我拥有蒂芬妮摩纳哥一样 还记得吗?
Just like I own Tiffany Monaco. Remember?
她也签下一模一样的合约
She signed the exact same contract.
你早知道合约是那样写的却完全没对我说?
You knew the contract said that and you didn’t say anything to me?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
哦,我… – 哦,是哦,朋友
Well, I… – Oh, yeah, friends.
这就是好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
所以现在呢…
So now…
…我要你乖乖的回到你在台上那个小位置…
…I want you to march right back out to your little spot there on-stage…
…照着提词卡念…
…read whatever’s on the cue cards…
…当你的《动物对话人》玛雅杜立德,知道吗?
…and be Maya Dolittle, the animal talker, okay?
喂 – 他到底在干嘛?
Hey. – What’s he trying to pull?
他不能用这种态度跟她说话
He can’t talk to her like that.
给我上去
Right up there.
快点
Come on.
喂,大家想帮玛雅吗?
Hey, everyone. You wanna help Maya out?
那就去抢那份合约!
Then get that contract.
这小丑要倒大霉了
This clown is going down.
他就交给我了
Let me at him.
追他去
After him.
撂倒他
Jump him.
快点 – 上啊!
Come on. – Bust a move.
冲啊!
Charge.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,嘿,放开我
Hey. Hey, let go.
叫你吃不了兜着走,浑小子 – 逮住他
You’re about to get a mouthful of hoof, buddy boy. – Get him.
把合约交出来
Give me that contract.
到底在干嘛?
What is going on here?
嘿,你,你 给我退后
Hey, you, you back off.
滚远一点
Get away from me.
好,好了,停
Okay, okay, stop.
给我站住
Stay right there.
退后,给我退后
Back it up, back it up.
你们知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
乌龟,别再接近了
Turtle, that’s far enough.
喂,你,你给我站住…
Hey, you, stop it right there with your…
我根本不晓得你是什么
I don’t even know what you are.
喂,退回去
Hey, get back there.
玛雅,玛雅
Maya. Maya.
玛雅,叫这些动物退开,可以吗?
Maya, tell these animals to back off, will you?
哦,不,瑞克,我很抱歉
Oh, no, Rick, I’m sorry.
我想提词卡上 并没有这一句
I don’t believe that’s on the cue cards.
离我远点
Get away from me.
喂,别动
Hey, stop.
去捉他!
Get him.
别追了!
Stop!
退开,死毛球!
Stay back, fur balls.
追他! – 我紧跟着他
After him. – I am on his tail.
他人呢? 大家散开来找
Where is he? Everybody, split up.
用鼻子把他给嗅出来
Follow your noses and sniff him out.
他玩完了
His bacon is fried.
格杀勿论
Search and destroy.
哦,这下子他死定了
Oh, he is fertilizer now.
这边
This way.
来福 – 要他全身是疤
Lucky. – I hope he likes warts.
我们去把他挤成汁
Let’s put the squeeze on him.
我可以嗅到那个死耗子就在这附近
I can smell that rat around here.
来福,来福 他往哪边去了?
Lucky. Lucky, which way did he go?
这一边,快追
This way. Come on.
他去哪里了?他去哪里了?这边吗?
Where did he go? Where did he go? This way?
快,咱们走 – 嘿,他在那里
Come on, let’s go. – Hey, there he goes.
我去追他
I’m after him.
脚啊,赶快行动 – 喂,别挡路,慢郎中
Feet, do your duty. – Hey, out of my way, slowpoke.
哦,小胖猪
Oh, piggy.
你以为我会怕你?
You think I am afraid of you?
我是剑客达太安,我不怕任何东西
I am D’Artagnan, and I am not afraid of anything.
有蛇啊! – 嘿,你好吗?
Snake! – Hey, what’s up?
天啊! – 把合约交出来
No! – Fork over that contract.
正中靶心
Bull’s-eye.
哦,你这小…
Why, you little….
这个送给你
That’s it for you.
好,别激动,大个子
All right, easy there, big fellow.
一山不容二虎
This town’s not big enough for the two of us.
你知道我要什么 我现在就要拿到手
You know what I want and I’m here to get it.
纳命来,你这都市佬
Here I come, city boy.
好,别激动,小马儿
Okay, take it easy, horsey.
别激动,行吗? 万事OK的
Take it easy, okay? Everything’s cool.
万事OK的啦
Everything’s cool.
懦夫!
Chicken.
卡!多亏你了,兄弟 你毁了一整镜