【 怪医杜立德:百万傻蛋 】
大家看看 夏季的旧金山
Look at that. San Francisco in the summertime.
哇,很美,对不对?
Wow, beautiful, isn’t it?
蓝天、阳光
Blue sky, sunshine.
是在市内游览的好日子…
Perfect day to cruise around the city…
可以自在的把头探出车窗
…with your head hanging out of the car window.
是追逐讨人厌邮差的好日子
Perfect day to chase that annoying postman.
是直接命中某消防栓的好日子
Perfect day to mark that special fire hydrant.
(本面朝上 玛雅杜立德)
对没在今天失去好友的狗来说都算是好日子
Perfect, that is, for everyone that’s not about to lose their best friend.
嘿,小乖乖
Hey, boy.
是这样的,今天玛雅开始准备要离家去上大学了
See, today is the day Maya Dolittle starts getting ready to go off to college.
对狗而言 这无异是晴天霹雳…
It’s a dog’s worst nightmare…
不过,我这只狗可不会乖乖的滚一边去垂头丧气
…but this dog is not just gonna roll over and take it lying down.
呵,别想
Oh, no.
哦,这件要带
Oh, here we go.
真是太奇怪了
It’s just so weird.
我一直在收拾行李,却好像是白做工了
I keep trying to pack, but I don’t seem to be getting anywhere.
对,真的有鬼
Yeah, weird.
来福,你能相信吗?
Can you believe it, Lucky?
再多两星期我就正式成为兽医学院的学生了
Just two more weeks and I wiII officially be a student at vet school.
我真的等不及要跟动物 一起工作了,好兴奋
I can’t wait to start working with animais. It’s so exciting.
对,很兴奋
Yeah, exciting.
哦,来福,我很抱歉 学校的宿舍不准养狗
Oh, Luck, I’m sorry. Dogs aren’t allowed in the dorms.
这真的是没天理
You see, that’s what makes no sense.
那是兽医学院
It’s vet school.
应该要允许动物存在,是吧?
You’d think they’d want animais there, right?
我知道
I know.
没关系的
It’s okay.
他在说什么? – 哦,我们在谈大学的事
What is he saying? – Oh, we’re just talking about college.
哦,我是来告诉你…
Well, I just came in to tell you…
…旧金山大学的新生简介光碟寄来了
…your orientation DVD from San Francisco University has just arrived.
真的吗?
It did?
我们一起去看看
Let’s go watch it.
快点!
Come on.
今夜的《好莱坞大菜》要播出的是,旧金山派对女郎蒂芬妮摩纳哥…
In tonight’s Hollywood Dish, L.A. party girl Tiffany Monaco…
发现自己与另一位名人传出宿怨…
…has found herseif in the middle of yet another celebrity feud…
此次是与前好友塔莎普林果
…this time with former friend Dasha Pringle.
那是本猴在看的
Monkey was watching that.
人类 就是不尊重他们的祖先
People. No respect for their ancestors.
准备好啦? – 对
You ready? – Yeah.
(旧金山大学)
恭喜你已经进入…
Congratulations on your admittance…
旧金山大学的兽医预科班
…to San Francisco University’s pre-veterinary medicine program.
我想趁机为大家做全面性的简介
I would like to take this opportunity to give you a quick overview.
第一、二年的课程是基础学科…
Years one and two comprise your foundational studies…
…就是那些科学、数学类的学科 – 第一、二年?
…what you would call your sciences, your math. – Years one and two?
那意思是我得先熬个两年…
That’s mean I have to go through two whole years…
…才能开始碰动物
…before I can start working with animais.
太荒谬了 – 我猜他们的课程原本就是如此,宝贝儿
That’s ridiculous. – I guess that’s just their program, honey.
第三年是你们的兽医课程第一年
Year three is your first year of veterinary study.
好,来了,来了
Okay, here we go, here we go.
旧金山大学拥有最先进的软体…
San Francisco University has state-of-the-art software…
详细记载两千多不同物种的解剖学资料
…detailing the anatomy of over 2000 species.
等一下,软体?
Wait, software?
很快就会接触真正的动物了吧?
We’ve gotta be getting to the real animais soon, right?
不知道 – 第四年…
I don’t know. – During year four…
大家就会运用到解剖模型
…you’ll be working with anatomical modeis.
模型?开什么玩笑 – 哦,你要走也算是玩笑吧
Modeis? This has to be a joke. – Oh, you mean like you going away.
第五、六年 会让各位再回到书本
Years five and six will send you back to the books.
回到书本?
Back to the books?
然后大家就准备好要进入真正的世界了…
And then you’re ready to enter the real world…
…那就是十个月的实习课程
…with a 10-month residency program.
什么?还要十个月?
What? Ten more months?
一旦完成实习课程…
But once you’ve successfully completed that…
…恭喜,你就成为一名有证照的兽医了
…congratulations, you’ll finally be a licensed veterinarian.
我们开学时见了
See you in the fall.
真是无法置信
I can’t believe this.
那得花几乎七年的时间
That’s like almost seven years from now.
等七年后,我都二十五岁了
In seven years, I’ll be 25.
对,那我就…
Yeah, and I’ll be….
到时我连大声吠叫都很困难 狗的岁月真是可悲
I can’t even woof that high. Man, dog years are depressing.
二十五岁
Twenty-five years old.
届时我的人生基本上算是玩完了
My life will basically be over by then.
我只是想帮助动物
I just wanna help animais.
我真的非得等七年不可吗?
Do I really have to wait seven years to do it?
玛雅,照顾动物是一个重大责任
Maya, caring for animais is a big responsibility.
要学的事太多了 一定得花时间的
There is so much to learn. It’s gonna take some time.
可是,妈,我可以跟动物说话
But, Mom, I can talk to animais.
我不需要学那么多东西
I don’t need to learn all that stuff.
他们可以直接把毛病告诉我 我就可以帮忙他们
They can just tell me what’s wrong and I can help them.
猴子?
Monkey?
猴子,你有什么问题需要我帮忙的吗?
Monkey, is there anything wrong that you’d like me to help you with?
哦,我对“猴子”这个称呼 感到有点厌烦
Well, I am slightly bothered by the term monkey.
从现在开始,我比较喜欢“原住猴”的称呼
From now on, I would prefer to be referred to as a primate-American.
好吧,这算举例失当,不过…
Okay, bad example, but…
玛雅,帮助动物…
Maya, there is a lot more to helping animais…
…不光是能够跟他们对话而已
…than just being able to talk to them.
如果你真想帮助,当兽医是最佳方式
If you really wanna help, becoming a veterinarian is the best way to do it.
可是,妈 ,我得等那么久
But Mom, it’s just a long time to wait.
我的最新大作
My latest masterpiece.
事实上,你现在就可以帮助动物了
Actually, there is a way that you can help animais right now.
怎么帮?
How?
就是带你的狗出去散步
You can help by taking your dog for a walk.
这我倒可以用吠叫聊表同意
Now, I’ll bark to that.
太荒谬了,来福
It’s just ridiculous, Lucky.
我是说,我很特殊
I mean, I’m different.
我不必跟别人走一样的路
I shouldn’t have to do what everybody eise does.
我同意
I agree.
你干脆跳过大学跟我一起住在这里就好
You should just skip school aitogether and stay here with me.
光是这条街就有很多动物可以让你帮
I’m sure there are plenty of animais you could help right here on this very street.
还真是无巧不成书
Talk about a coincidence.
快点
Come on.
别乱动
Hang on.
嘿,小家伙 你还好吗?
Hey, little guy. How are you, huh?
他在上面好一会儿了 – 快,快点,过来
He’s been up there a while. – Come on, come on now. Come here.
猫卡在树上 算是此物种的弊病了
Cat stuck in a tree. Defect of the species, really.
这位太太,上面是你的猫吗?
Ma’am, is that your cat up there?
哦,是的 小笨笨先生就是不下来
Oh, yes. Mr. Sillywillykins just won’t come down.
小笨笨先生?
Mr. Sillywillykins?
真是,卡在树上 应该不是那家伙最大的问题
Man, being stuck in a tree is the least of that dude’s problems.
哦,希望那个救火员 能抱他下来
Oh, I just hope that fireman is able to bring him down.
过来,快过来,小乖乖
Come on. Come on, boy.
那根本不算猫,是豹子
That’s not a cat, that’s a mountain lion.
我早就知道 小笨笨先生绝非泛泛之辈
I knew it. Mr. Sillywillykins is too much for them.
他就是有猫科灵敏的反应,你们知道吗?
He has the reflexes of a cat, you know.
我是麦鸡柏 对,我们需要支援
McKible here. Yeah, we’re gonna need some help.
真的是张牙舞爪 – 这位太太
It’s a real claw job. – Okay, ma’am.
别担心你的小猫咪 他不会有事的
Don’t worry about your kitty. He will be just fine.
我去看看是否能帮上忙 – 好,马上到
I’m gonna go see if I can do anything. – Okay, right away.
是,好吧,谢谢 – 对不起,先生
Okay. All right. Thanks. – Excuse me, sir.
我可以帮忙吗? – 当然,你往后退就是在帮忙了
Can I help at all? – Yes, you can help by keeping back.
有人支援你了吗? – 只是一个想来鸡婆的女孩
You get assistance? – Just some girl who thinks she can help.
嘿,小乖乖
Hey there, little guy.
你为什么不下去呢? 怎么啦?
Why won’t you come down? What’s going on?
啊!什么? – 没关系的,我能听懂你的话
Huh! What? -It’s okay, I can understand you.
我是杜立德家的人
I’m a Dolittle.
杜立德家?哦,对了
A Dolittle? Oh, right.
我听说过你们家的事 你们都是大好人
I heard about your family. Good people.
哦,谢谢 那,到底怎么啦?
Oh, thanks. So, what’s going on?
我拒绝再跟那个女人同住 连一秒都不行
I refuse to live with that woman for one more second.
为什么? 她有什么问题?