我就是去拿一些松果,去拿一些松果
I’m just, I’m gonna go get some acorns.
呃 杜立德医生是吧
Eh, Dr. Dolittle,I presume.
欢迎来到寒舍,想吃鱼吗
Welcome to my den. Would you like a fish?
哦 不,谢谢,我吃过了
Oh, no, thank you. I’ve eaten already.
嘿 海狸教父请你吃鱼,你就吃鱼
Hey, the beaver offers you a fish, you take the fish.
-乔伊,住嘴 -抱歉,老板
-Joey, shut up. -Sorry, boss.
我从湾区帮那里听说了不少你的事
I’ve heard good things about you from some of the Bay Area families.
湾区帮,真的吗
From the Bay Area families. Really?
-你们是什么 动物黑♥手♥党♥还是什么的 -黑♥手♥党♥?不
-What are you guys, some kind of mafia? -Mafia? No.
-我们没听过什么黑♥手♥党♥ 对不对,各位
-呐 对,从没听说过
– We don’t know nothin’ about no mafia, do we, boys?
– Nah, never heard of it.
那只是传说而已
No, that’s a myth.
我只是有幸 结交不少好朋友的寻常渔夫罢了
I’m just a simple fisherman who’s blessed with many friends.
也许你也能成为我的朋友
Perhaps you will be one of them.
-你们要我帮什么忙 -我的地盘越来越小了
-What do you guys want from me? -Well, I’m losing my territory.
怎么,有别的动物在侵犯你们吗
What, the other animals movin’ in on you or somethin’?
对,是人类 他们把我们的家都毁了 破坏了不少家庭
Yeah, the human kind.
They’re cuttin’ down our homes, bustin’ up families.
听说他们要把整座森林都砍光
Word is they’re cuttin’ down the whole forest.
好吧,我看你们找错人了
Guys, you’re talking to the wrong person.
你们要找的是那种环境保育团体 像是山岳协会之类的 呃–
You need to contact one of those nature groups
like the Sierra Club or, um–
非你不可,医生
It has to be you, Doc.
只有你懂我们的话
You’re the only one who knows how to speak human.
对,我们没办法对抗人类 人类有枪,有刀,沙发床这些的
Yeah, we can’t fight humans on our own.
They got guns and knives and pullout couches.
是啊,我是有狂犬病 可以咬几个人,但是我力量有限
Sure, I got rabies.I could bite somebody. But I can only do so much!
-你们不太了解我的意思吧
-我当然了解
-You guys have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?
-Sure, I do.
是人类对上大自然 有你帮忙,我们的胜算不小
It’s man against nature. But with you on our side, I like the odds.
我的帮忙 我没说我要帮你们
Me on your side? I didn’t say I was gonna help you.
我没有说
I didn’t say.
医生,在你拒绝之前 我想让你看看我们刚刚说的
Doctor, before you say no,
I would like you to see what we’re talkin’ about.
都没了
It’s gone.
森林全没了
Everything, gone.
-要怎么做才可以救一座森林 -你知道这不容易的,约翰
-How do you save a forest,anyway? -It’s not gonna be easy, John.
我猜想伐木公♥司♥的影响力不小
I would assume the lumber companies have a lot of clout.
但我确实知道,如果森林里有濒危物种,
But I do know if there were a threatened or
endangered species living in the forest,
法律是一定会保护的
there are laws that protect it.
我要怎么知道 森林里有没有濒临绝种的动物
How am I gonna find out if there are
any endangered animals in the forest?
那么…你可以问问尤金
Well… you could ask Eugene.
我们找到一只濒临绝种的熊,母的
We found an endangered species of bear.
它的母亲被盗猎者杀了
A female whose mother had been killed by poachers.
它是那里唯一的西太平洋熊
She’s the only Pacific Western bear up there.
-那太好了 只有一只熊那就必须保护了吧 -并不是
-That’s good. One bear has to be protected, right? -Well, no.
波特伐木公♥司♥的律师声称 既然只有一只母熊
The lawyers for Potter’s Logging Company
argued that since she’s the only one there,
无论如何,这个物种都没有生存的机会了。
there’s no chance for survival of the species anyway.
-还得要有一只公熊 -[长颈鹿] 不好意思
-There’d have to be a male too. -[ Giraffe ] Pardon me.
我们为什么不找一只雄性送到那里,顺其自然呢?
Why don’t we get a male up there and let nature take its course?
不幸的是,我们能找到的唯一一只雄性太平洋西部熊是在圈养中长大的。
Unfortunately, the only male Pacific Western bear
we could find was raised in captivity.
-[长颈鹿] 不好意思 -被人饲养的熊
-[ Giraffe ] Excuse me. -There’s never been a bear raised in captivity…
从来没有成功回归自然过
that’s been successfully reintroduced to the wild.
它们从来没有让世界著名的爱情医生做过介绍。
They’ve never had the world-famous
love doctor makin’ the introductions.
噗嘶! 医生
Psst! Doctor.
不好意思稍等一下。
Excuse me a second.
-你朋友的拉链没拉 -怎么了吗
-Your man left the barn door open. -Is somethin’ wrong?
-哦,下面–呃– -噢,天哪。
– Uh, d– Eh– – Oh, jeez.
-天啊,希望小班班没看到 -哦 我很确定–
-Hope that Bam Bam didn’t see that. -Oh, I’m sure–
-你只有让长颈鹿反胃而已 -我真的很抱歉
-The giraffe is the one that was disgusted. -I am so sorry.
♪ 告诉自己你可能会 ♪
♪ Told myself that you’d probably ♪
♪ 需要一些时间和 ♪
♪ Need some time and ♪
♪ 也许你会来 ♪
♪ Maybe then you would come ♪
-♪ 改变你的想法 ♪
-我知道你非常失望
-♪ To change your mind ♪
– I know you’re disappointed.
失望?
Disappointed?
因为不能去欧洲吗
About not going to Europe?
爸,我怎么可能会失望呢
Now, Dad, why would I be disappointed?
我答应过你我会做到的
I made you a promise. I’m gonna stick to it.
如果你不想让我这么做,我会理解的。可以
If you don’t want me to do this, I’ll understand. Okay?
就像我可以说不,在我的余生中不感到内疚。
Like I can actually say no and not feel guilty for the rest of my life.
-[玛雅] 我们什么时候出发
-一拿到法庭命令停止伐木我们就走
-[ Maya ] When do we leave?
-As soon as we get a court order stopping the clear-cutting.
谁要来帮我们辩护
Who’s gonna argue the case?
-怎么,你在找什么 -我?
-Wh-Why you lookin’ around? -Me?
难道是我吗,不是我,是你啊
What, me? Not me. You.
-不… 不… 不..要… -是… 是… 是… 是..你…
– No, n-n-n-no. – Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
-不…不..约翰 -是… 是… 是..你…
– No, no, John. – Yes, yes, yes.
-不,别逼我这么做。 -都是为了动物 为了动物…
– No. Don’t make me do this. – Come on. For the animals.
动物保护♥法♥ 我不熟,我不要
Do it for the animals. I don’t do animal law.
这是物种歧视 你是物种歧视份子
That’s species-ism. You’re a species-ist.
你是物种歧视份子
You’re a species-ist!
不,法官大人,我们只是请求禁令…
No, Your Honor, we’re simply asking for an injunction…
这样我们才有机会拯救一个物种
so that we might have the chance to save a species.
法官大人
Your Honor,
这只是在拖延时间加上作秀而已
this is a delaying tactic-slash-publicity stunt.
我这里有许多专家签署的宣誓书…
I have affidavits signed by a range of experts…
全都说让一只受人饲养的熊重返自然…
who all concur that to take a bear raised in
captivity and reintroduce it into the wild…
是件既危险又不负责任的事
is, well, dangerous and irresponsible.
基本上马戏团养的熊…
Simply put, a bear raised by “circus folk”…
是无法自行狩猎 也不会与别的熊互动
wouldn’t know how to feed itself or interact with real bears,
更不用说度过第一个冬天了。
let alone make it through its first winter.
不,它肯定会屈服于达尔文的自然法则:适者生存。
No, it would certainly succumb to Darwin’s
law of nature: survival of the fittest.
-事实上– -是啊,不过达尔文没见过我爸
-Actually– -Well, yeah, but Darwin never met my dad.
年轻女士,你这是不恰当的行为。
Young lady, that’s inappropriate behavior.
你父亲是哪一位?
And just who is your father?
法官大人,是我。我是她的父亲。 我叫杜立德。
Sir– Your Honor, that’s me. I’m her father. Name’s Dolittle.
杜立德医生
Dr. Dolittle.
杜立德医生
Dr. Dolittle.
你认为 你能帮助一只驯养的熊回归自然…
Do you feel you could rehabilitate a tame bear…
而且在野外跟母熊交♥配♥?
and mate it in the wild with a female?
是的,我能 法官大人
Yes, I do, Your Honor.
既然如此 我裁定坎贝尔森林砍伐延后一个月
In that case, I’ll grant a one-month
delay on the harvesting of Campbell’s Grove.
就一个月,杜立德医生,不能再多
For one month, Dr. Dolittle. That’s it.
-谢谢你,法官 -还有,医生
-Thank you, sir. -And, Doctor,
如果那只熊走进露营区或是镇上一步
if that bear should so much as set one paw in a campsite or this town
我会立刻撤回这个裁决
I’ll rescind this order immediately.
我完全了解 谢谢你 法官大人 谢谢你
I understand completely. Thank you, Your Honor. Thank you.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
-医生,杜立德医生 来这边!! -杜立德医生…
-Doctor! Dr. Dolittle! Over here! -Dr. Dolittle!
-杜立德医生 你曾跟家庭和野生动物说过话
-Dr. Dolittle, you speak to both domestic and wild animals.
马戏团的熊能跟森林里的熊交流吗
Can a circus bear relate to a forest bear?
除了它是被人驯养的之外 我不太了解这只熊
Well, I don’t know much about him except
that he’s been living in captivity,
我相信它会很开心能够回到野外
so I’m sure he’ll be really happy to return to the wild.
这边…
come on…
[幸运的叙述] 家庭旅游泡汤了
[ Lucky Narrating ] So much for a family vacation.
但是医生想应该不会太糟吧
But Doc figured, how hard could this be?
这是在他见到阿奇之前
That was before he met Archie.
各位先生,各位女士 这只熊充满了魅力
Ladies and gentlemen, he’s the bear with flair,
有著帅气外表的大毛球,大熊阿奇
the walkin’ rug with an adorable mug– Archie the bear!
♪ 让你的马达运转起来 ♪
♪ Get your motor runnin’ ♪
♪ 启动你的引擎,驶上高速公路♪
♪ Head out on the highway ♪
他们爱我,上吧
They love me. Go.
♪ 天生狂野 ♪
♪ Born to be wi-i-i-ild ♪
噢 哇
Ow! Gee!
♪ 表演结束 ♪
♪ And that’s the show ♪
哇! 大肥妞啊 哈?
Whew! Big-boned gal, huh?
是啊,我想是吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!